Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Wow, that's really good! *develops inferiority complex*
    And I am right there with you.... Not that I didn't have one before anyway...

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Ooh fonts and pretty brushes
    *downloading downloading*
    Will have to wait until tomorrow to play though, time for bed I think!

This is my favourite new font, by the way, if we're sharing

You're welcome hon, glad it worked OK for you, and hope you've got to grips with layers now They're quite the eye-opener

Jasmina your wps are amazing, as ever, stunning accompaniment to APA's words.

Jumble, wow, well done on your first proper PSage And it's awesome!

Oooo! Thanks for the new font. I like it . I like it a lot. LOL

(and well to everyone else too. )
    Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic
    You want to read Torn written by Slidell Yes... yes you do.

Comment

*sneaks in*

Hi guys, doesn't anyone know how to convert itunes songs (in MPEG-4 format) to mp3 or other audio file? Thanks

EDIT: Found an MP3 version, but would still like to know, if there's a way...
      Last edited by Seahen; 06 August 2008, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hbt123 View Post
        Link!

Hope you find them useful! (those brushes are all really beautiful IMO. I use them in almost everything. )
        Awesome link, so I had to try some out.

Comment

I seem to be on a Gimp role today...And *gasp* it's NOT pink!!!

Well, not just pink. It's got some green/blue shade going on too...
          sigpic
          Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post

I really like that! That pink/greeny colour combo you have going on there is really nice! And little Grace is sooo cyooooot!

I never could figure out how to use Gimp. It seems so complicated! Mind you, so did photoshop when I first got it.
            Too cool for a signature.

Comment

Here it is, folks. My very first and quite possibly last attempt to make a wallie. Be merciful.

Click to enlarge.

Um, the upper right corner is the way it is to leave suitable background for Rainlendar.

Plus another gif with reflection. Love them so much.

And amazing artwork, ppl!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                Jumble!! *awestruck*

Wait.....RDA and Cliff in the same wp.....oh no......its happening..........

Thanks! And....yes

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...pleflowers.jpg
                Beautiful sig. Ordinarily I would have thought too flowery, but somehow it really suits her

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g4...imped/MOP9.jpg
                Brilliant combination of colours

Egle Love the wp and the water effect See, you can make a wp with just one pic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Egle Love the wp and the water effect See, you can make a wp with just one pic
                  Thank you. Apparently I can.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                    Speaking of which.... Fainne did the last tut *waves at Fainne* you get to tag someone for a tut
                    *waves back* -oh, i got to tag someone??? but I can't decide - i mean - aaahh -they're ALL beautiful *panically runs out*
                    Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                    *sneaks in*

Hi guys, doesn't anyone know how to convert itunes songs (in MPEG-4 format) to mp3 or other audio file? Thanks

EDIT: Found an MP3 version, but would still like to know, if there's a way...
                    I only found a german page to convert media http://media-convert.com/konvertieren/

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                    Here it is, folks. My very first and quite possibly last attempt to make a wallie. Be merciful.

http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/i...withme_wlp.jpg
                    Click to enlarge.

Um, the upper right corner is the way it is to leave suitable background for Rainlendar.

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i...ork/watery.gif
                    beautiful... I love the walli. - can I make a tag now? i'd like to how you made the wallie

Comment

does anyone know where I can get some good PSP brushes?? I've misplaced my GimPing mojo and thought if I had some brushes to play with...
                      (of course now I'm going on holiday at the weekend so won't have time again)
                      sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                        beautiful... I love the walli. - can I make a tag now? i'd like to how you made the wallie
                        Thank you. Tag? What tag? What's the tag for? I'll have to got over saved project and then I'll post something about the wallie a bit later.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thank you. Tag? What tag? What's the tag for? I'll have to got over saved project and then I'll post something about the wallie.
                          I didn't know about tags either but Oma said it's my turn now (or did I get something wrong?) - anyhow, i'd really love to know how you made it

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                            I didn't know about tags either but Oma said it's my turn now (or did I get something wrong?) - anyhow, i'd really love to know how you made it
                            Nice to see the newbies obeying Queen Oma

Just to clarify, we like to know how other GimPSers create their masterpieces, it helps us all learn new stuff So when someone does a tut, they get to 'tag' someone else to do one, and so it goes on

Comment

Thanks for the brush link hbt123, i'm gonna have fun with those.

Ok, this is the first actual thing I have produced with PS, so be kind
                              *takes deep breath*

Spoilers because its Continuum

You're geting PS very quickly, jumble. That's briliant.

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                              http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...pleflowers.jpg
                              Great composition.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g4...imped/MOP9.jpg

Great wp, I'm looking foward to the tut. And those water gifs are very addictive.
                              sigpic

Comment

Nice to see the newbies obeying Queen Oma

Just to clarify, we like to know how other GimPSers created their masterpieces, it helps us all learn new stuff So when someone does a tut, they get to 'tag' someone else to do one, and so it goes on
                                hail to Queen Oma

ah cool, thanks now I'm in the know

Comment

Working...
                                X