• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fabulous, Oma!
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks! It feels so good to be back in the PS groove! Last one for tonight, based on Val's sig

sigpic

Comment

Here's my attempt at a Jumblified sig.

Comment

Wow Oma, I really didn't think anyone was going to try my style. Great sig.

New one from me, that ole muse still won't even try something really different.

Oh well, got a six hour car ride tomorrow, maybe I could actually do this challenge then.
          sigpic

Comment

Gorgeous sigs Oma!!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...blifiedSig.jpg
              Brilliant!

Comment

Heh, awesome! Most definitely jumblified! If it wasn't for the fact it wasn't orange I'd never have realised it wasn't Jumble's

Where'd the rest of my MQ go?
                sigpic

Comment

Let's try that again
                  Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post

http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/a...MonsterSig.png

Oh well, got a six hour car ride tomorrow, maybe I could actually do this challenge then.
                  Surprise!!

Hey, don't worry about it! When muse decides it's time for a change she'll let you know

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  Gorgeous sigs Oma!!
                  Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Fabulous, Oma!
                  Thanks I'm hoping to fit in Aveo & Jumble tonight or tomorrow while my PS mojo is being co-operative!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                    Heh, awesome! Most definitely jumblified! If it wasn't for the fact it wasn't orange I'd never have realised it wasn't Jumble's
                    I think there's one major clue that you've missed there Oma

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      I think there's one major clue that you've missed there Oma

I did consider putting Martin in there somewhere. It seemed almost sacrilege to leave him out.

Comment

I did consider putting Martin in there somewhere. It seemed almost sacrilege to leave him out.
                        It was definitely sacrilege to leave him out, and even worse to replace him with S/J

Comment

It was definitely sacrilege to leave him out, and even worse to replace him with S/J

I wouldn't go that far!!

Comment

Jann - Forgot to quote the post, but the puppy is adorable! Awwwwwww. *sends him Canadian huggles*

*iz insanely jealous of LGJ's rapidly growing icon skills* Icons are something I just can't seem to master at all The thought of even attempting a 20in20 scares me witless!!
                            Haha! Thank you Oma!

I LOVE doing them. ^^ And I love doing 20in20 even more because then, I have a theme to help me icon. ;D And it's about the only thing I can find the time to do atm.

Can someone tell me why we don't have 36 hours a day? It'd be so much better!

I did it once and never will again! It's too hard
                            Never say never.

At least, that's what my mom use to tell me LOL.

*nods* It takes me days to make 1 icon, I'd be at least 6 months trying to make that many icons

Sigs however, I seem to be able to churn out a lot quicker atm

<snip>
                            Haha! It's the exact opposite for me. It can take me days to make one sig. ^^' (Depending on the sig, but....)

And beautiful challenge entries Oma! Great take on Sarai's and Val's style! ;D

That's awesome hlndncr! Really well done!

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post

http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/a...MonsterSig.png
                            Gotta listen to the muse. Great sig Val.
                            sigpic
                            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Awesome challenge entries everyone You're all doing fabulously at capturing the other styles
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

First challenge entry, in the style of Blacky Kitten

It's so bright ! I couldn't resist dulling it down and adding in a little blue

Comment

Working...
                                X