X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First one of my challenge banners..

Comment

Eve, great banner! Love Sam's eyes

Made a sig to fit my lj header and wallie (cause i extremely love them )
      sigpic

Comment

Grrrrr! My mq crashed IE *attempts to remember*

SG4Ever - Great new arties Especially loved the lost one, it may have found itself being snurched.....

XFChemist - Oh *weeps* Fab new vid! Great job with the quote, really love the contrast between the soft image and the choppy editing

hlndncr You came to the right place for a siggy Great poem, love the language

I can't do it for this week's challenge, we're doing a woohoo challenge for Coopies leaving party. *thinks...futzes with the schedule...* The earliest I can fit it in is for 1 August....which is rather a long time to wait..... so all I can suggest is that whoever volunteered to make a sig goes ahead, and come the Sekrit Challenge, hlndncr will either have faaar to many sigs to choose from, or will have to sign up for a sig rotator How's that sound?

Kitten - *adores new icons* Love the colouring! I seem to be saying that every time you post something, but since the style is uniquely you...

*adores the jellyka fonts* Thanks for posting the link LJ

Edit: I did so much thunking of your wallies I was unable to recall them safely enough to comment

*thinks....* Can't think of anything else!!

No, wait! Yes I can! *tempts Jann's muse with blue jello instead*
        Last edited by Oma-1; 10 July 2010, 09:13 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Okay, this is going to be a long one since I need to catch up.

Great challenge entries everyone.

Amanda, love your 20in20s icons. I don't know how you do it so fast and so many while keeping your creativity. Cute Nemo ones. Love the House wp. I'm not a fan of Huddy but absolutely beautiful.

Achaja, your icons are awesome. I always have a problem when it comes to text in icons, which is why I don't normally make them. Love your choices of text.

Nad, your mojo is back with those icons.

BK, another lovely rewatch banner and Shep wp. Your blending techniques are flawless. Absolutely love the 1969 icons.

Egle, lovely SGU icons and the Patrick one too.

Jann, glad you have your muse again. Great SGU artwork.

Samantha.Majka, love your style of icons and the perfect choices you made with the scenes. I absolutely love the Tesla (don't know who he is) banner. I was trying something similar to this recently and you helped with my idea.

Stargatelover4ever, awesome artwork. Keep posting.

XFChemist, you guessed it, awesome vid!

lj, great SGU artwork. Keep playing around because I like the results. Great Abyss rewatch banner. I love how it makes you feel that they were in the same scene together.

josiane, Jack and his gun . . . it is all in Sam's fantasy, so she isn't necessary for the banner.

I come to realize that I use the words awesome and love a lot in my posts here.
          sigpic
          I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Treknik, thanks so much. Nikola Tesla is a character from Sanctuary. And Nikola Tesla really lived .. I hope you know about him from physics ( school subject ).
            I am glad I helped you.
            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

*sees Samantha's sig* That is soooooo awesome
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                Treknik, thanks so much. Nikola Tesla is a character from Sanctuary. And Nikola Tesla really lived .. I hope you know about him from physics ( school subject ).
                I am glad I helped you.
                I understood the physics part (it has been awhile though), so is he protraying the man in the series? I don't watch Sanctuary and kind of figured out he must be from that.

I was having a problem with the text and don't always see "outside of the box". I was trying to put the text inside, not realizing outside would be better. I have been experimenting with masks, so we shall see. If anyone has a site that has a lot of freebie masks, that would be great.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                  *sees Samantha's sig* That is soooooo awesome
                  Aw, thanks .. I am glad you like it.

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                  I understood the physics part (it has been awhile though), so is he protraying the man in the series? I don't watch Sanctuary and kind of figured out he must be from that.

I was having a problem with the text and don't always see "outside of the box". I was trying to put the text inside, not realizing outside would be better. I have been experimenting with masks, so we shall see. If anyone has a site that has a lot of freebie masks, that would be great.
                  You can find masks on DeviantArt. :-) Here

Nikola Tesla .

Comment

^ Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Now I just need to figure out how to use them. I tried one way, but I don't know if that is the correct usage.
                    sigpic

Comment

*runz in with rewatch banner*

*runz out*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                        ^ Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Now I just need to figure out how to use them. I tried one way, but I don't know if that is the correct usage.
                        I hope you will figure it out. I believe that SG fans are clever Good luck and you are welcome.

*runz out*
                        Oma, I love this style. You did a great work.
                        Hehe, I have noticed that Sam looks at Jack's .... bottom.

Comment

Aww, Oma and Nik, you re so sweet, thank you

*runz out*
                          Aaa, Sam looks at Jack's bum!!! Great banner, Oma!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                            I hope you will figure it out. I believe that SG fans are clever Good luck and you are welcome.

Oma, I love this style. You did a great work.
                            Hehe, I have noticed that Sam looks at Jack's .... bottom.
                            Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
                            Aww, Oma and Nik, you re so sweet, thank you

Aaa, Sam looks at Jack's bum!!! Great banner, Oma!
                            Well wouldn't you?

I do, every time I watch that episode

Awesome job, Oma
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I am happy that I am not alone..

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                Well wouldn't you?

I'll assume that's one of those hypothetical questions.

Awesome banner Oma. Oh lordy I still have to make mine. I'm normally more organised than this; it's all that sunshine and the lure of the swimming pool wot did it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X