Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Feedback, please!

What do you think? Does it need text? I'm rather enjoying the simplicity of it, but...not sure...it's so "not me" to not have a texture or text...I kinda like it...
    I like the simplicity of it as well. I kinda feel like it is lopsided. I might make another layer under the mask that is a couple shades lighter than the background behind him to kinda bring the color just a little more into the white page. Sometimes I like it when I do that, but sometimes I don't. Just a thought.

btw . . . I LOVE your Booth banner! Mmm . . . David Boreanaz .
    sigpic
    || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      Great work . . . CC (lol on that icon )!
      Thanks! I got so many good laughs fro that episode.

First of all, what is a 20in20?

Second, I love that icon! She is breathtaking! That is the perfect shot.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
        Thanks! I got so many good laughs fro that episode.

First of all, what is a 20in20?

Second, I love that icon! She is breathtaking! That is the perfect shot.
        20in20 is an icon challenge on Livejournal. You're given 20 days to make 20 icons (10 themes, 5 category and 5 artist choice) At the end of the 20 days there is a vote for the best icons.

Thanks I love that shot too!

btw, since you're new around here, a little friendly advice. When you quote images please remove the IMG tags (or replace them with URL). Forum rules and all that.
        sigpic

Comment

20in20 is an icon challenge on Livejournal. You're given 20 days to make 20 icons (10 themes, 5 category and 5 artist choice) At the end of the 20 days there is a vote for the best icons.
          That sounds really cool. I have always stunk at making icons . . . could use some practice.

btw, since you're new around here, a little friendly advice. When you quote images please remove the IMG tags (or replace them with URL). Forum rules and all that.
          Thanks for letting me know!!
          sigpic

Comment

I hate you Jas ( )...one of these days I'll get them finished before you!! And I want those Sanctuary themes too.

LJ, nice WP...for me at least it could use some text (I have a text complex ) but if you're happy with it then I wouldn't changed a thing.

es!, *giggle snort at your drawing* Nice!
            Last edited by Regularamanda; 12 July 2010, 03:52 AM.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

That sounds really cool. I have always stunk at making icons . . . could use some practice.

Thanks for letting me know!!
              Well they are great for practice. That's how I got started with them. Thought I'd improve my skill. Now it's an obsession.

No problem

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              I hate you Jas...one of these days I'll get them finished before you!! And I want those Sanctuary themes too.
              Is this a bad time to mention that while I was waiting for the themes I also made 100 icons for the AT5 mosaic project and 6 wps for Ship Day?

And you did finish before me. Was it two months ago?
              sigpic

Comment

Well they are great for practice. That's how I got started with them. Thought I'd improve my skill. Now it's an obsession.
                I am finding all kinds of new obsessions in this forum!
                I went to, I am guessing, your LJ and saw all the submissions. Is that where I go if I want to join in on the fun?
                sigpic

Comment

Has the list been posted? because I feel like making artwork But I am to lazy to check all the episodes

Comment

I am finding all kinds of new obsessions in this forum!
                    I went to, I am guessing, your LJ and saw all the submissions. Is that where I go if I want to join in on the fun?
                    You just go to every 20in20 community and join in the sign up posts (if they're still open). For example for carter20in20 you sign up here
                    sigpic

Comment

Jas, amazing icons!

Made some more icons

Lazy to post all of them here. Go there

PS: Question: are our profiles fixed or not? Can't find a discussion about that on GW
                      Last edited by Blacky Kitten; 12 July 2010, 06:22 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

I like the simplicity of it as well. I kinda feel like it is lopsided. I might make another layer under the mask that is a couple shades lighter than the background behind him to kinda bring the color just a little more into the white page. Sometimes I like it when I do that, but sometimes I don't. Just a thought.

btw . . . I LOVE your Booth banner! Mmm . . . David Boreanaz .
                        I didn't make the Booth banner. Oma-1 did and gave it to me as a birthday present. He is rather thunky, isn't he.

Thanks, everyone, for your input on the wp. I think I'm leaving it as-is. It's nice not to have anything behind the icons when I put it on my desktop.
                        sigpic

Comment

Do you use Jellyka fonts? If you don't you should! She's brilliant!
                          sigpic

Comment

thanks, Jasmina for posting the link to the 20in20 page.. I really think about participating^^
                            But I'll need a LJ-account, right? hmm.. but that can't be too complicated, can it?
                            sigpic

Comment

Great artwork everyone! Love the challenge entries, the icons, the wp . . . I could go on all day.

No problem

Is this a bad time to mention that while I was waiting for the themes I also made 100 icons for the AT5 mosaic project and 6 wps for Ship Day?

And you did finish before me. Was it two months ago?
                              What?! 6 Ship Day wp? I'm still working on one. It is my first one and I'm not doing so well. Oh well, it will be posted anyway. I worked on a manip for Ship Day and it came out great. Maybe I should stick with those.
                              sigpic
                              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                                Has the list been posted? because I feel like making artwork But I am to lazy to check all the episodes
                                Do you mean the list of Coopie eps for the challenge? You need to smile sweetly at LJ I think

If anybody wants pics of Coopie, give me a yell and I'll sort some out

Comment

Working...
                                X