Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
    *waves to gimps*

How are you there? Having fun, i guess It's one more week and my practise is over, cant wait!

Damn, i've missed nominations!!! And my kitty-cat have been nominated for the best humor art! He's famous! *iz proud*

Oh, and

Happy Belated Birthday Padme and Kim!!!

I hope you had a great day!

Some stuff i've made during my absence
    http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...annen_sig2.jpg

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...er_forever.jpg

And congrats to al famalel gimps (we don't have man there ) with International Women's day! I don't know if it selebrate in other countries but we selebrate it on the 8th of March (now it's 8th here )
    Thank you. And great job on the sigs.

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
    Thanks Twin!! They're beautiful! I absolutely love them!! You know my Kahlan Amnell/Bridget Regan fangirl obsession so well, lol. And the quote is great for that sig. I admit I squeed when they first said it on the show, lol.

But am I wrong, or shouldn't it be 'beat' instead of 'beet'? I was thinking the only time 'beet' was used is in reference to the food. And I know you would spell 'heartbeat' instead of 'heartbeet'. But I could be wrong...You are the English major, I'm just the Elem. Ed major...

*squishy huggles Rachel*

Hiya hon! How are you? Glad to have you back!

Pretty Twilight stuff!!!

*glances at bday sig*

Really? You? Like to use quotes? I'd never have guessed. You use quotes very well though hon.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone! I've spent Thursday through late Saturday night in Oklahoma City for education related stuff, so I didn't really do anything special for my 21st. I had a great time though. On Friday the whole of the SOEA (Student Oklahoma Education Association) that was in attendence went to a school and repainted things and cleaned. It was fantastic, and we had so much fun!!! I got to paint a couple of bathrooms with this awesome lime green color, and then we painted different sized dots of different colors all over the walls. It looked really cool.

Saturday (my birthday) we were in conference all day. We got to go to three different workshops in the morning, which were really fun and informative, then we got to ask questions of a few principles in the afternoon, as well as listen to this really cool guy give advice about being first time teachers. We all learned a lot. Also, I'd bought some raffle tickets, and I won a $10 gift card to Barnes & Noble, which is great for me, lol. And we all got, if we wanted it, the annotated Dr. Suess book. So all in all, I really did have a great birthday.
    No I made another typo. I've been having brain farts with spelling latley. That and my keyboard was acting up last week. I'll fix it and send ya the new one.
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
      Have I posted this wallpaper here already? In case I haven't -

*loves Diffuse option*
      Awesome!

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
      pretty walli Egle

i haven't done nothing about Sam and Jack for ages and guess what? i just did...a sig
      http://i49.tinypic.com/1zxt6jq.jpg
      not sure if i liked the text but it was the only thing i had in mind....
      Gorgeous, Rachel Love the colouring
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
        pretty walli Egle

i haven't done nothing about Sam and Jack for ages and guess what? i just did...a sig
        http://i49.tinypic.com/1zxt6jq.jpg
        not sure if i liked the text but it was the only thing i had in mind....
        This is so sweet. I love it!!
        sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm, nice. Oh, wait a minute, where's Rush gone?
          sigpic

Comment

*runs into thread*

EVENING GUYYYS!

Ugh, I wish I had more time to hang out with you peeps! I hate school...

What's new in the world of ship/art?
            Too cool for a signature.

Comment

Originally posted by kusanagi View Post
              Hmmmm, nice. Oh, wait a minute, where's Rush gone?
              Don't worry, he's with me.
              sigpic

Comment

Morning all. I celebrated my 500th post last night and wanted to challenge myself with some artwork. I decided to take a nonshippy episode and make it shippy with a manip. I posted it in the appreciation thread, but here is a larger size.

Jack and Sam trying to explain what they were doing in the woods. The episode, if you haven't figured it out already, is The First Ones from Season 4.
                Last edited by Treknik; 09 March 2010, 06:07 AM. Reason: had wrong season
                sigpic
                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

That's amazing, Treknik! Could you tell me where did you get the image of Jack's hand on Sam's shoulder? Some time ago I had an idea for a manip, but since I couldn't find a good picture, couldn't finish it.

Oh, congrats on 500th post!
                  sigpic

Comment

That's amazing, Treknik! Could you tell me where did you get the image of Jack's hand on Sam's shoulder? Some time ago I had an idea for a manip, but since I couldn't find a good picture, couldn't finish it.

Oh, congrats on 500th post!
                    I got it from Citizen Joe, when Joe is about to tell Sam how he feels about the Pete thing. Jack puts his hand on Joe's shoulder. I had to flip it, because orginally it was the left hand and I needed the right.
                    sigpic
                    I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Love the sig Rachel! Great idea, it looks so relaxed and peaceful

Congrats on 500 Nik Good job on the manip, if it wasn't for the fact I know that particular shot doesn't exist, I'd never have realised it was a manip The best ones really are the tiny changes that change the tone of the pic
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                        Morning all. I celebrated my 500th post last night and wanted to challenge myself with some artwork. I decided to take a nonshippy episode and make it shippy with a manip. I posted it in the appreciation thread, but here is a larger size.

Jack and Sam trying to explain what they were doing in the woods. The episode, if you haven't figured it out already, is The First Ones from Season 4.
                        This deserves some green! Sadly GW won't let me give you any right now.
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow, Nik, that's an AWESOME manip! Really well done
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

How do you switch the colors of a black and white texture around? Make the white part black and the black white? I can't remember. In PS7.
                            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                              How do you switch the colors of a black and white texture around? Make the white part black and the black white? I can't remember. In PS7.
                              Color> invert
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                                I think it's the "exclusion" blending mode.

Another way is to open Levels and drag the "Output Levels" sliders to the opposite sides.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X