Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    Another wallpaper

I also made two S/J, but I'm not showing you them. One because I really hate and I'll probably delete, and one I'm saving for ship day, since I have no idea what else to do then.
    That's pretty! I so her!
    Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic
    You want to read Torn written by Slidell Yes... yes you do.

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      Another wallpaper

I also made two S/J, but I'm not showing you them. One because I really hate and I'll probably delete, and one I'm saving for ship day, since I have no idea what else to do then.
      Awww, beautiful Amanda! So cute
      sigpic

Comment

Very pretty Jasmina!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Great work Jasmina!! Oo I can't wait for ship day!!!
          *should get started on my stuff...*
          sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

I'm starting to think it's a good thing, when my Internet connection is messing with me. Bc that gives me time to work with Photoshop. Made 4 new banners.

I'm not really sure about the last one. But my fav is third banner. Simple. Just text and border, couldn't squeeze a penguin on it though. Feel free to use 'em over S/J thread. Will banners be added to the MOP site as well?

Oh, made a sig as well,but I'm not happy the way it turned out, so not gonna use it.

Gotta go and try to catch up the latest at S/J thread.

Edit: Making this sig I accidentally managed to capture one sweet nanosecond from "The Broca Divide". It's gonna have to wait 'til tomorrow before I'll show ya.
            Last edited by Egle01; 13 July 2008, 01:46 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Egle, I really like the banners, especially the first one I like the sig too
              sigpic

Comment

Egle, love the banners I'm going to see if I can open a new album on the MOP site, all of the banners deserve to be on there.

And it would be great if they were posted on the S/J thread frequently *hint*

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                  Egle, I really like the banners, especially the first one I like the sig too
                  Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Egle, love the banners I'm going to see if I can open a new album on the MOP site, all of the banners deserve to be on there.

And it would be great if they were posted on the S/J thread frequently *hint*
                  Thank you. Frequently as in on every page frequently? I'm doing my best on that.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                    Thank you. Frequently as in on every page frequently? I'm doing my best on that.
                    On as many pages as you can, because not many people are posting them, so a lot of pages (especially while I'm asleep ) don't have banners. One every couple of pages would be good

Comment

I made a new pc with some of the banners

Comment

Egle, love the banners! Especially the last one. We reaaly should shake confirmation from PTB
                        sigpic

Comment

Jumble I love the banner postcards, really effective

You know, I would love to see a picture of everyone's postcards and penguins all together in one huge pile... that would be awesome Wonder if we ask JM whether he would oblige??
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Jumble I love the banner postcards, really effective

You know, I would love to see a picture of everyone's postcards and penguins all together in one huge pile... that would be awesome Wonder if we ask JM whether he would oblige??
                            You never know Maybe someone could take a pic of TPTB half buried in a pile of pcs and penguin toys, that would be a truly awesome sight

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
                              Egle, love the banners! Especially the last one. We reaaly should shake confirmation from PTB
                              I wanna squeeze it out of them.

Nice postcard, Jumble.
                              sigpic

Comment

*Waves* Can someone explain me how create gif file in the Image Ready, please? I can't find it out by myself
                                Last edited by Blacky Kitten; 13 July 2008, 10:54 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X