Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves at Oma*

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
    okay stoopid person here... Another question about 20in20.

I am still working on it but still I have a question, Do we post it in our own Journal or not? And if we can put it in our own, do we have to make a post in the 20in20 comm too, to link back to our post??

Gah! I am confused since I saw Jas and Jann her icons on my flist but not in the community....
    You can post them in the comm, or on your LJ and then link, what ever you want.

I made a post at the scifipair comm with three previews and a link, but it's moderated and hasn't been approved yet.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      *waves at Oma*

You can post them in the comm, or on your LJ and then link, what ever you want.

I made a post at the scifipair comm with three previews and a link, but it's moderated and hasn't been approved yet.
      Aaah!! My confusion is gone now. Didn't know it was moderated... I have 7 done. But I want them done before I go to AT4

Comment

*applauds all the awesome icons because there's just too many to remember!*

wine_buyer, I agree with everyone else, your new sig is a huge improvement on the first one, really nice job It's blended much better, well done

x_stargatergirl_x, love your SG1 sig

Oma, hope Lea's OK and on the mend *squishy hugs*
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

he he...

spoilers for Sam/other ... It's all....not my fault

Spoiler:

^click here^

*walks innocently out*

Some "left overs"

sigpic

Comment

*walks in*
            *sees Sam/otherness...twice*
            Come on Josi and Rachel we need the S/Jness!
            *walks out to find S/J fic to cleanse her system*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              *walks in*
              but deep within you love sam otherness I know it...oohhh...can I choose Sam/P-90 next month?!?!

Puleaze....it's a ship...really

*wants more 20in20's* ...it's addicting
              sigpic

Comment

*walks in*
                Hey, what Jann and I did is also S/J... just with... different J's.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  but deep within you love sam otherness I know it...oohhh...can I choose Sam/P-90 next month?!?!

Puleaze....it's a ship...really

*wants more 20in20's* ...it's addicting
                  lol that's sort of pushing it methinks I'm waiting for you to choose Sam/

And hey don't say that I've already got this idea floating around in my head where you have a week or 10 days to make 4 icons. And you'd have one scene (say Jack/Tealc in WoO) and one icon would be Jack, one would be Teal'c and the other would be with Jack/Teal'c while the final one be just a quote from the scene without a cap. And it would be like a rumble so you'd get points for whichever one wins and it would be maybe 8-10 weeks and I think it could be fun...but I'm not sure how many people would enter it....so those of you guys with LJ's (*cough* Josi, Jann, Jas (what's with all the J names? ) Rachel, Achaja, and RepliCartertje) if you think it could be a cool idea, let me know

Comment

And hey don't say that I've already got this idea floating around in my head where you have a week or 10 days to make 4 icons. And you'd have one scene (say Jack/Tealc in WoO) and one icon would be Jack, one would be Teal'c and the other would be with Jack/Teal'c while the final one be just a quote from the scene without a cap. And it would be like a rumble so you'd get points for whichever one wins and it would be maybe 8-10 weeks and I think it could be fun...but I'm not sure how many people would enter it....so those of you guys with LJ's (*cough* Josi, Jann, Jas (what's with all the J names? ) Rachel, Achaja, and RepliCartertje) if you think it could be a cool idea, let me know
                    That sounds fun...and like something even I could do!
                    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                      Hey, what Jann and I did is also S/J... just with... different J's.
                      Yup! 100% agree with Jas here!

I dislike those two...no fun...so...p-90 is forbidden*pouts* ...what about Jack/Thor? ...or can I do another pairing this month and you choose it for me? ...just extra but not allowed for the voting stuff

Sure...I don't understand it...but if it involves PS'ing...yup..

but can't we do a challenge that has sig size....sig 10in10????
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                        That sounds fun...and like something even I could do!

Yup! 100% agree with Jas here!

I dislike those two...no fun...so...p-90 is forbidden*pouts* ...what about Jack/Thor? ...or can I do another pairing this month and you choose it for me? ...just extra but not allowed for the voting stuff

Sure...I don't understand it...but if it involves PS'ing...yup..

but can't we do a challenge that has sig size....sig 10in10????
                        Jack/Thor is good!

It would be something like this except for each week say Jack would get voted on, Tealc would get voted on, Jack/Tealc would get voted on and the quote would get voted on. (it would obviously change every week so it wouldn't always be Jack/Tealc ) And if you win that place you'd get 1 points or so and than the 'set' would get voted on as well and you'd get say 2 points

I really need a good name for it though!

and 10 sig in 10 days?!

You know Jann sj_everyday over on LJ is having a WP challenge that you can enter

Comment

New header I made for a friend's new lj community through the Fall Fandom Free for All. If anyone's interested my thread's on the last page of comments.

Comment

*walks in*
                            calm down Amanda i have 6 of them already done... and i must say... i'm so happy doing them i can't believe i'm making a 20in20 about S/J this is soooooo good for my shippy mojo btw i still have 15 days i'm gonna torture you .... just kidding ... but i don't know when i'm gonna finish it though
                            sigpic

Comment

Jack/Thor is good!
                              but not as much fun... me thinks

It would be something like this except for each week say Jack would get voted on, Tealc would get voted on, Jack/Tealc would get voted on and the quote would get voted on. (it would obviously change every week so it wouldn't always be Jack/Tealc ) And if you win that place you'd get 1 points or so and than the 'set' would get voted on as well and you'd get say 2 points

I really need a good name for it though!

and 10 sig in 10 days?!

You know Jann sj_everyday over on LJ is having a WP challenge that you can enter
                              It's interesting... but I would see one challenge first before entering ...since I'm stupid and still not 100% understand it!

10 sigs in 10 days....why not? 10in20 then? (headers are also allowed....and wps )

Hmmm...linkie???
                              sigpic

Comment

but not as much fun... me thinks

It's interesting... but I would see one challenge first before entering ...since I'm stupid and still not 100% understand it!

10 sigs in 10 days....why not? 10in20 then? (headers are also allowed....and wps )

Hmmm...linkie???
                                Don't give me ideas....

Linkage to challenge 118

Comment

Working...
                                X