The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Because VSS has asked for S1, and to relieve the pressure on Padme and Amanda..

Edit: Wow Oma, that's brilliant I can just see that in the first Rewatch post, it makes the statement perfectly

VSS says my banner is ok, so now at least I know what sort of thing she is looking for Hopefully she'll end up with several to choose from
    Phew, I better get crakin'

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    Season 1-
    Emancipation- Padme
    The Broca Divide- Padme
    The First Commandment- Amanda
    Cold Lazarus- Padme
    The Nox- Amanda
    Brief Candle- Padme
    Thor's Hammer- Amanda
    The Torment of Tantalus- Amanda
    Bloodlines- Padme
    Fire and Water- Amanda
    Hathor- Amanda
    Singularity- Padme
    Cor-ai- Amanda
    Enigma- Padme
    Solitudes- Padme
    Tin Man- Amanda
    There But for the Grace of God- Amanda
    Politics- Amanda
    Within the Serpent's Grasp- Padme

*Anyone want one specifically let me know! Padme said she had an idea for Emancipation and the Broca Divide and I have an idea for politics and There but for the Grace of God
    Padme-Hope you don't mind the ones I gave you, if you a problem with it let me know!
    Not a Problem.
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
      I've been doing homework all day. I have an idea or two, but you might have to wait a few days. I have a lot on my plate with school. I'll try to get you one tomorrow sometime for CotG.
      Don't worry about CotG's we are using one for that I believe And I did 'The Enemy within' So for the time being it's just 'Emancipation' and the 'Broca Divide' and it continues the list that I made, and don't worry there's a few of us that have school so I'm sure the rest will fill it if it comes to that

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        Don't worry about CotG's we are using one for that I believe And I did 'The Enemy within' So for the time being it's just 'Emancipation' and the 'Broca Divide' and it continues the list that I made, and don't worry there's a few of us that have school so I'm sure the rest will fill it if it comes to that
        Well, I just made one for CotG. LOL.

Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
          Well, I just made one for CotG. LOL.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...tch-banner.gif
          I can use it! Don't throw it away! It's too pretty to waste.

Comment

I know it's a season early, but I was watching touchstone yesterday and this sort of fell out of my brain...

I'm not sure who was supposed to do that ep but they can still do it. I'm just procrastinating from doing my essay
            sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Good morning, art thread!

I just wanted to let you know that I am not using any artwork unless you PM it to me because I don't want to snurch without permission. I'm just down here lurking to ooh and aah at the pretty pictures.

I think the official start date will be Wednesday of next week. Thanks!

Comment

Love the 'Touchstone' sig Aveo, beautifully coloured

VSS do you want one for the Stargate movie? Because, you know, I have some time on my hands

I'm pretty sure Oma will send you all the ones that are entered for the challenge

Comment

*waves* Hey GimPS, sorry for my absence this weekend

Spoiler:
                  Got struck down by food poisoning

Awesome artwork for the SHIP Birthday !! So looking forward to this weeks stuff though .

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  I've made a tut for my shippy wp

<snip>

*phew* that's it!
                  Great tut Jos, looking forward to trying it out, I was gonna ask for a tut of your wallie anyway !

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                  Thanks Jas, Josi *hugs* I've snurched most of them for future use

I started to make my Season 6 banner, but this idea was stuck in my head so I had to make it first I ended up using promo shots in the end .
                  Oma that banner is gorgeous!!!! Can't wait to try the tut out !!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    Love the 'Touchstone' sig Aveo, beautifully coloured

VSS do you want one for the Stargate movie? Because, you know, I have some time on my hands

I'm pretty sure Oma will send you all the ones that are entered for the challenge
                    Thanks, jumble, but that write-up is already done and I am using a picture of Ra for illustrative purposes. Because he is uh, shall we say, the most interesting of all the system lords.

Comment

Okey dokey

Comment

Love the Touchstone sig Twin I agree with Jumble, the colouring is lovely

(((((Sarai))))) That sucks Hope you're feeling better now!
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

pretty artworks everyone! i love this week's challenge!

i hope you feel better soon sarai *huggles*

i just got medded that my sigs are too big and for some reason I can't resize them so i just made a new one :

but i had to safe it in .jpg again because of the KB *meh*

Comment

*wonders where the rest of my mq went? *

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            *waves* Hey GimPS, sorry for my absence this weekend

Spoiler:
                            Got struck down by food poisoning
                            Are you okay now? *hugs*

*remembers Rachel's warning about Okra *

Oma that banner is gorgeous!!!! Can't wait to try the tut out !!
                            Thanks everyone I can't quite believe how well it worked out

Fainne - gorgeous new sig!

VSS - Yep, I'll PM you everything from the challenge But I'm pretty sure I can answer for everyone when I say anything we make for the Shipper Rewatch is totally snurchable by you - that's why we made them in the first place
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey guys! Haven't been around here in a while, thought I'd pop by! What's the latest challenge?
                              ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Jumble, awesome season banners!

Amande, love sigs!

I've made my first wallie fir my friend's todays birthday(but i haven't seen her yet). I think i like it... Do you think i should show her it or not?

Inscription means "Happy Birthday" and red hair girl is my friend

http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/i...pyBirthday.jpg
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X