More textures????
      There is always room for more textures.

Cool icons!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        You're welcomed guys.

Gorgeous siggie Estrela Great blending.

Amanda, I thought you would never finish those icons (love them btw), being busy starting new lj comms every day and all.

And all this talking about textures made me wanna make few myself too, so...

they took me awhile...I almost didn't finish them (and thanks! ) you have to admit I made some good LJ comms though

There is always room for more textures.

Cool icons!
        Yes there is! And it's always a great way to spark the muse as well to have a bunch of new textures

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Found these the other day. Thought some of you icon gurus might enjoy them.

Woo, and some pink ones.
          Last edited by Luvnjoe; 22 October 2009, 07:36 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Textures and icons and more textures oh my! Lovely work all of you
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I also had a play around with Jas her textures... They are icons of Sarah Bettens( A belgian singer, of K's choice, youtube her and be amazed) I saw her in concert yesterday for the 3rd time

This last pic isn't me, it was the friend i was with

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                I also had a play around with Jas her textures... They are icons of Sarah Bettens( A belgian singer, of K's choice, youtube her and be amazed) I saw her in concert yesterday for the 3rd time
                I love those icons! and I love K's Choice...lucky you getting to see her live! *is jealous*
                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                  No idea who she is, but great use if the textures.

So... tonight I opened PS to make myself a new lj header... aaaaaaand these came out instead. Stargate, Twilight and SVU.

sigpic

Comment

They're great Jas! I especially like the Twilight one!
                    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                    sigpic

Comment

Gorgeous icons Eve and wps Jas Great use of textures, both of you
                      sigpic

Comment

lol you like that AT/RDA pic don't you Jas? Awesome WP's! *waits to see Jas's new header*

Icon for stargate_rumble

and two other icons that I made from the same pictures...I have another one on my laptop

The multiple icons of Helen made me realize that I needed to make a Helen community

Comment

*rolls eyes*
                          sigpic

Comment

mine for the rumble, it took me ages to get the door longer and make it look realistic...next time I'll just blur out too...Less work.

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                              lol you like that AT/RDA pic don't you Jas? Awesome WP's! *waits to see Jas's new header*
                              Yes I do! Pics like that are so rare, I gotta cherish them. I mean, look at the SVU wp. There are dozens if not hundreds of pics like that with Chris and Mariska to promote the show, why can't there have been more with Amanda and Rick? *pouts*

Love the icons Amanda and Eve

My entry for sanctuary rumble

And I left the header for tomorrow, it's just not working out.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes I do! Pics like that are so rare, I gotta cherish them. I mean, look at the SVU wp. There are dozens if not hundreds of pics like that with Chris and Mariska to promote the show, why can't there have been more with Amanda and Rick? *pouts*

Love the icons Amanda and Eve

My entry for sanctuary rumble

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/y...nd%203/021.jpg

And I left the header for tomorrow, it's just not working out.
                                *pouts along with you* There should be more Chris/Amanda pics to promote Sanctuary as well

Pretty icon!

*kicks Jas's PS* Let me guess...in one form of another Amanda is going to be on it?

By the way...you're making me want to watch SVU (It's on a lot over here) so stop it

Comment

Working...
                                X