• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Well like I said, to each their own
    Yup!

New SEGC banner

sigpic

Comment

hey guys yesterday i got bored and i did a new sig there was a storm 3 days ago and the cables of my internet were crushed down so it took long hours to fix ... but here i am again

to the Daniel lovers (aka myself)
      sigpic

Comment

New sig using a tut of Luci's over on the graphics thread

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
          hey guys yesterday i got bored and i did a new sig there was a storm 3 days ago and the cables of my internet were crushed down so it took long hours to fix ... but here i am again

to the Daniel lovers (aka myself)
          http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/q...gs/jackson.jpg
          aww! That's so cute! MS ya just gotta love his cuteness

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

thanks

Sarai - i love it

i was trying Jasmina's new tutorial for the sig 'alone' but then i did a mess and i started again with some caps of grace ... and i did another sig
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
              thanks

Sarai - i love it

i was trying Jasmina's new tutorial for the sig 'alone' but then i did a mess and i started again with some caps of grace ... and i did another sig
              http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/q...ken-dreams.jpg
              Looks great!
              sigpic

Comment

Beautiful Rachel, well done !

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                  Beautiful work. Hmmm... that texture in the middle looks familiar...
                  I wonder why...

Rachel and Kitten love the sigs/banner

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  New sig using a tut of Luci's over on the graphics thread

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...shanddonna.jpg
                  OMG Josh/Donna squeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
                  Ahem, sorry, will calm down... but that is GORGEOUS hun!!!
                  And seriously, I love how you've used the flower to mask that hard edge by Josh - I've made many things out of that pic (go figure ) and that's always been the difficulty with it, softening that edge without it looking weird

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWIN!!!
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                    Thanks!!

I LOVE this show!!! My friend and her parents have read all the books. She told me about the show because she wanted me to record the series premiere for her. I did and I was board so I watched it as well. I fell in love with is. After that she never did watch it. Her parents told her all the things that were different from the books so she doesn't think she'll like it. But I still do.

I actually bought the first three books. I didn't read all of them, but I skimmed parts of them. I've actually skimmed parts of all the books. Honestly, I'd say don't read them yet. Wait until the series is over before you read them. That's what I'm doing. SO many things are different. And the show kind of...Softens many of the things that happen in the books. Like Richard and Denna. And in the books Zedd is the last wizard and Kahlan is the last confessor. And her sister really is dead. Michael never went and helped Richard. So yeah, I'd say read them after the show ends for good.

Umm...I got them from two different sites...Neither one has much. http://www.legendoftheseeker.com/index.html and http://seeker.warriorprincess.com/ The second one has more high resolution caps. But neither one has full caps. I'm still looking for a site that does... And the first site actually will tell you the names of the final four episodes of this season, when they're supposed to air, and you can watch all of the previous episodes. Every weekend I have a mini Seeker marathon, lol!!

EDIT: I just checked, and The Seekers Omnibus (the second site) does have all/most of the caps. But I don't think all of them are high res...
                    Oh! Thanks for all of the info. I'll definitely be checking out those sites. I'd heard they'd weren't following the books really closely. Oh well. I think you're right and that it would be a good idea to wait until after watching to read the books.

and
                    Happy Birthday Aveo_amacus
                    sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Aveo!
                      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        OMG Josh/Donna squeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
                        Ahem, sorry, will calm down... but that is GORGEOUS hun!!!
                        And seriously, I love how you've used the flower to mask that hard edge by Josh - I've made many things out of that pic (go figure ) and that's always been the difficulty with it, softening that edge without it looking weird
                        Thankyou ! I know, it's such a gorgeous pic but the edges are really annoying. It was kind of a fluke, but one that paid off !

By the way for UK Shippers, Small Victories and The Other Side are currently showing on Sky2 .

Comment

Thankyou ! I know, it's such a gorgeous pic but the edges are really annoying. It was kind of a fluke, but one that paid off !

By the way for UK Shippers, Small Victories and The Other Side are currently showing on Sky2 .
                          I know, I'm watching S/J cuteness and fishing invites squeeeeee!!!!
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

i found this website about colors and it is pretty cool to find colors of some pics found in the internet or whatever... i personally love it there are so many beautiful colors in there

http://www.genopal.com/

the version to use in the desktop
                            http://www.genopal.com/online

Edit: and this one is about every generator you can imagine i like it
                            http://generatorblog.blogspot.com/
                            sigpic

Comment

A new vidding challenge has started over at Kawoosh!!

Foreign Language Challenge

Make a video using a song with non-English lyrics. Follow the link above for the official details and also if you need translations or ideas there are several members willing to help.

Deadline for this challenge is May 24, 2009 at midnight GMT.

Pass the news along anywhere else you know Stargate vidders hang out.

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                                Welcome back Kim!

<snipped>
                                Thanks hon!!!!
                                <snipped>

KIM!!!!!!!

*huggles*
                                ((((Sarai))))

How are you hon!!! I've missed you!!!! And I'm still not seeing any fic to beta...*taps foot impatiently while raising eyebrow a la Teal'c*
                                David Tennant *happy sigh* So, so pretty . Hmm, might have to PS something myself; the Dr. Who this weekend was awesome!!

<snipped>
                                NOT FAIR!!!!! I want to watch some Dr. Who!!! But I can't!!!! *cries in despair* My stupid cable provider doesn't carry BBC/BBC America, so the only time I get to watch Dr. Who is when it's on Sci Fi...
                                Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                                Oh! Thanks for all of the info. I'll definitely be checking out those sites. I'd heard they'd weren't following the books really closely. Oh well. I think you're right and that it would be a good idea to wait until after watching to read the books.

<snipped>
                                You're very welcome my dear! I love spreading my LotS love!! And I love helping other fans out! Which reminds me...

LEGEND OF THE SEEKER FANS!!!!!

I just wanted to share some stuff I came across tonight over on Seekers Omnibus...It's three teaser pics and an article that gives some interesting insight/facts as well as a slight spoiler/teaser for the final episode of the season.
                                Spoiler:
                                Article
                                Pics (supposed to be from the next episode "Mirror", which should air on April 25 in the US)
                                Spoiler:

sigpic
                                Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Working...
                                X