The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
    As Jumble said, Jann if you don't want to use the touchpad you can use a normal cord mouse, or a fancy infra one like Jumble!
    Fancy? Is it? then it sounds like I was bragging, sorry I thought it was just a normal cordless thingy, quite cheap. But yes, you can use pretty much any mouse with a laptop, also most other things like printers, scanners and flash drives

Comment

Originally posted by egle01 View Post
      i Finished My Last Card, Thanks To You, Girls. :d Posted It Already Over Ship Thread, But What The Hell, One More Time To Here Too.

Love It!!
      Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic
      You want to read Torn written by Slidell Yes... yes you do.

Comment

I has made MOP icon

EDIT: Is "looking for confirmation" ok, or should I write "searching for confirmation"?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          I has made MOP icon

THAT is awesome!
          Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic

Comment

Cool I love it, great idea with the binoculars

EDIT: I use looking for confirmation in my sig and card, I think both is possible

Comment

Oh, OK then...less work for me
              sigpic

Comment

hey GimPS!
                I've made a new sig not very MOPy though, not sure if the penguin fits...
                what do you think about the words/font?

Last edited by Aveo_amacus; 16 June 2008, 08:42 AM.
                sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

hey GimPS!

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n.../password2.jpg
                  Me likey veeeeery much And you can stamp the penguin on everthing S/J related if you want to.
                  sigpic

Comment

I has made MOP icon

EDIT: Is "looking for confirmation" ok, or should I write "searching for confirmation"?
                    Cool I like it...and I can read it. also the "looking" is good for me...since you have the binoculars in there

Awesome!

and Aveo I also like your sig...its good! simple but it brings the message clearly!
                    sigpic

Comment

In that case the best tool to use is the Magnetic Lasso (it sticks to the edges on it's own, just move the mouse close to what you wanna cut of)

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...naGo/lasso.jpg

And to make sure that there aren't any sharp edges put some feather (I change the value from 0 to 30 depending on how much of the backround I wanna take, on the last wallpaper I made I think it was 20 or 25) and set the "Frequency" to 100. (it stickes more often)

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...sso-fe-fre.jpg
                      Anyone know if Gimp has something similar? Sounds very useful...

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                      I finished my last card, thanks to you, girls. Posted it already over ship thread, but what the hell, one more time to here too.

I has made MOP icon

hey GimPS!

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n.../password2.jpg
                      Love them all! Jasmina, "looking for confirmation" is absolutely OK and correct, and Aveo, I think you should definitely stick the penguin on that sig
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

ok I've added the little guy, is he good there?

sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Yep, looks good - maybe make him a tiny bit smaller though? Just so he doesn't overlap the writing

And Aveo, I'm one away from 1200 - you're 9 away, looks like we're going to do our twin milestone thing again
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Yep, looks good - maybe make him a tiny bit smaller though? Just so he doesn't overlap the writing

And Aveo, I'm one away from 1200 - you're 9 away, looks like we're going to do our twin milestone thing again
                            Looks awesome... but I agree... just a touch smaller.

Comment

made him smaller

*high-fives Josiane*
                              sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

made him smaller

*high-fives Josiane*
                                LOVE it! And I love how the penguin is just hanging out at the end of that!

Comment

Working...
                                X