Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww, even if its not you, its nicely done
    sigpic
    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Aww, but Jumble, 'tis all shiny and pretty!!! If I had any green for you, I'd be giving it!

Comment

It's beautifully done Jumble
        *sigh* I'm struggling with inspiration for this week's one
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          Me tooooo I'm chalking it up to the fact I don't know the song, and I'm not feeling 100% so I'm cranky as all get out - my mojo, clearly, is on vacation. I think it's leaving me, actually. Maybe it's off stalking HP's mojo for ideas. I dunno. It's nowhere around here, though. If anyone sees it, let me know...!

Comment

Originally posted by Solo View Post
            Me tooooo I'm chalking it up to the fact I don't know the song, and I'm not feeling 100% so I'm cranky as all get out - my mojo, clearly, is on vacation. I think it's leaving me, actually. Maybe it's off stalking HP's mojo for ideas. I dunno. It's nowhere around here, though. If anyone sees it, let me know...!
            Likewise I think my mojo's got itself all used up with all my iconing Ah well, there's still a few days
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Challenge wp........ ugh! This is soooo not me

I love it. It's so sparkly!
              sigpic

Comment

Listen to the Staind song here.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                  Aww, even if its not you, its nicely done
                  Originally posted by Solo View Post
                  Aww, but Jumble, 'tis all shiny and pretty!!! If I had any green for you, I'd be giving it!
                  Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                  I love it. It's so sparkly!
                  Thanks guys

I actually meant the style was not me. I don't know what happened, it's not what I planned, but somehow the textures mixed up and when I put the pic on....... suddenly this wp appeared

Now this most definitely is me

I seem to have used nearly all the lyrics from the song I love the lyrics but I actually really dislike the the song Go figure

Comment

Thanks guys

I actually meant the style was not me. I don't know what happened, it's not what I planned, but somehow the textures mixed up and when I put the pic on....... suddenly this wp appeared

Now this most definitely me

I seem to have used nearly all the lyrics from the song I love the lyrics but I actually really dislike the the song Go figure
                    It's a little "country" in feel, isn't it? But, I love they guy's voice.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hehe... Definitely you Jumble. Very nice

I finally got around to making something for the challenge.

And I made this for a request. They wanted a sig with the gates from all SG shows. Any thoughts/ideas before I send it?

sigpic

Comment

Ohh, I like the gate sigs, even though we don't know yet what the gate from Universe is going to look like . . . Is there a Stargate font out there somewhere?

Here are a few new ones I've been working on in my spare time:

sigpic
                        Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          It's a little "country" in feel, isn't it? But, I love they guy's voice.
                          I usually like 'country', I just find that song too slow and draggy *shrugs*

Jasmina, loooove the challenge sigs What font is that on the first one? It's exactly what I was looking for

I really like the gate sig. It's simple and to the point, I don't think it needs anything else

Comment

Ohh, I like the gate sigs, even though we don't know yet what the gate from Universe is going to look like . . . Is there a Stargate font out there somewhere?
                            They told me to use the SG1 gate only purple for Universe. *shrugs*

And Stargate font

Here are a few new ones I've been working on in my spare time: <snip>
                            Very nice. Love the guttery one...
                            sigpic

Comment

I usually like 'country', I just find that song too slow and draggy *shrugs*

Jasmina, loooove the challenge sigs What font is that on the first one? It's exactly what I was looking for

I really like the gate sig. It's simple and to the point, I don't think it needs anything else
                              Thanks Jumble.

It font is called Flamin Poo.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Jasmina ROFLMAO at the name

Comment

Working...
                                X