• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I was out there too... in the cold

Wonderful pics, Chelle
    sigpic
    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

The fan party with Ryan Robbins... Is that one of the things you get to go to if you're Gold?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KalaSathinee View Post
        The fan party with Ryan Robbins... Is that one of the things you get to go to if you're Gold?
        No, that one was organized by the fans (well, by Arctic Goddess), wasn't connected to the official con. Anyone could attend that one as long as they paid the 40 CAD entry fee. Great party, that one.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
          Yeah, I was out there too... in the cold

Wonderful pics, Chelle
          It was only 7 degrees (celcius) pfft

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be View Post

-JJ

It was cold because she was using me as a wind shield.

Comment

yeah so was I I mean great to get the autos, but Chuck seems like such a cool guy.

I second that, wonderful pics

-JJ
              I saw Chuck... AND got those autos! And I didn't even have to wait in the cold to do it. You guys sound like beginners.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                I saw Chuck... AND got those autos! And I didn't even have to wait in the cold to do it. You guys sound like beginners.
                Hmm but I had just came back from a photo-op so I was obviously dazed by this massive line-up with which I promptly entered lol.

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

-JJ
                  Oh hush you!

Originally posted by Daniel's shadow View Post
                  It was cold because she was using me as a wind shield.
                  We were told to line outside the Con-room, and suddenly thrown outside... I didn't even wear my jacket... and Cynthia came from somewhere, went straight pass 30 people to my side, so yeah.... you gotta earn your place by becoming my wind-shield

But you didn't get their FREE pretty-pics, didn't you ??? (I think they're out of stock after 3/4 of the lines). Originally they signed for anyone who wants it, then Adam said row by row, so special people got in first, then VIP

Hmm but I had just came back from a photo-op so I was obviously dazed by this massive line-up with which I promptly entered lol.

-JJ
                  Lemming much ??
                  sigpic
                  sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Oh hush you!

We were told to line outside the Con-room, and suddenly thrown outside... I didn't even wear my jacket... and Cynthia came from somewhere, went straight pass 30 people to my side, so yeah.... you gotta earn your place by becoming my wind-shield

But you didn't get their FREE pretty-pics, didn't you ??? (I think they're out of stock after 3/4 of the lines). Originally they signed for anyone who wants it, then Adam said row by row, so special people got in first, then VIP

Lemming much ??

Hun, I was just retrieving my camera and bags from you, you were the one who held on. Seriously woman it is my pleasure to save you from freezing over. You were really cold.

Comment

Not to sound like a con veteran, because I don't see myself that way, but I watched Chuck's Q&A and then simply lined up behind a fairly short line for Brad wright and Martin Wood for autographs. The longer line had gone by then.
                      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

It was cold but I didn't mind it too much...........me and Seshat were having so much fun chatting to David about her wonderful work on her inspired "Covers", our Gateworld and Con experiences and how we became friends on-line and now travel halfway round the world just to meet up, as well as being interviewed and filmed by that crew that were following Brad and Martin around....

As for Chuck, not being an Atlantis fan I wasn't too worried about missing him....Jim saw some of him though and enjoyed his talk....

Deeds xx
                        Last edited by discodiva; 17 April 2008, 09:15 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Ooops....just realised....better picspam, not just chat.....

Pucker up Kavan......(hidden for size - still in Vancouver - not wanting to make you all jealous of course....)

Spoiler:

Deeds xx
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                            Ooops....just realised....better picspam, not just chat.....

Pucker up Kavan......(hidden for size - still in Vancouver - not wanting to make you all jealous of course....)

Spoiler:

Deeds xx
                            aw look he is even looking in your direction
                            sigpic

Comment

I think there were still some on the table... or those were John's when he was signing. I don't remember, but I didn't want the pic. I wanted them to sign my bag, which they all did!

Comment

I think there were still some on the table... or those were John's when he was signing. I don't remember, but I didn't want the pic. I wanted them to sign my bag, which they all did!
                                yeah I agree, I was so excited with my short interaction with Martin Wood which would have never happened had I only gotten his 8x10 signed

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Working...
                                X