Picspam from Vancouver Con 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chelle View Post
    Only 151 pics? Now I really feel like I overdid it... I think I took like 700 pics just of Michael alone...... There's just something about having a ton of memory cards, and a computer to upload them to at the end of the day.....

The beginnings of my picspam of Jason.....

What is up with those glasses? Are they real or is it a gag? What was his dreadlock situation at the convention? Did he have them still?

Thanks,
    Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
      What is up with those glasses? Are they real or is it a gag? What was his dreadlock situation at the convention? Did he have them still?

Thanks,
      Vala,
      I've seen Jason at a couple of cons now, and he's worn the glasses at all of them........ Dunno if he really needs them tho.....

As for the hair situation, here's a pic of his mane. Short, easy to run your fingers thru it, and NO DREADS. He said they have a $10K master wig that they're using for the show.....

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

I've seen Jason at a couple of cons now, and he's worn the glasses at all of them........ Dunno if he really needs them tho.....

As for the hair situation, here's a pic of his mane. Short, easy to run your fingers thru it, and NO DREADS. He said they have a $10K master wig that they're using for the show.....

I think he looks terrific with the new hairstyle. Thanks for all the wonderful pics Chelle and Neelan!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post

Thanks,
          Vala,
          I just posted over forty pix of him in this thunk thread. You can lurk there to see 'em. ShippyChick's are there, too. Plenty of fodder for that question.

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
            I want that girl's boots!.....and the figure would be nice too.....
            Boots and figure... both would be GREAT! I like her taste in clothes... Were you the one who told her that you loved her boots at the panel?

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
            I know that someone got some nice vid of the inside of Jason's mouth, courtesy of Jason himself. LOL!
            The INSIDE of Jason's mouth?! That sounds like an interesting story...

Thanks for posting the pics guys!

San Diego Comic Con 2007 Attendee
            San Diego Comic Con 2008 Attendee

Comment

Wow. Does he look good or what? Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Lexa Picspam!

Last edited by Chelle; 10 April 2008, 11:16 AM.

Comment

And now some Rainbow Sun Francks!

Comment

Spam, spam, spammage!!!! Michael Spam!

Comment

One more spam from me for the afternoon - I need to get my butt out of the house and get some stuff done!

Jason!

Comment

Here are my Jason pics. I was in the 10 th row or so with a camera with a horrible zoom, so they're not great.

(click for larger size)
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                          Here are my Jason pics. I was in the 10 th row or so with a camera with a horrible zoom, so they're not great.
                          Your pics came out great! They're all in focus, AND you can tell who they are!

Comment

Your pics came out great! They're all in focus, AND you can tell who they are!
                            Thanks! That's a major compliment from a master photographer like yourself.

Here's some Lexa ones, tried to zoom in somewhat. The size is all weird now, though, not sure what's better...

Last edited by elephantgirl; 10 April 2008, 12:38 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all of the great pictures. It looks like everyone had a blast. Will post the shore leave 30 pics as soon as I get home.

Comment

And the last set from me for today:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X