Picspam from Vancouver Con 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    Then I guess me saying I wanna see them inspite of the fact that I too have seen them on his thunk thread wouldn't count then either.
    You're so smart! I'll repost all of 'em on his thunk thread eventually anyway. Just to make sure I got 'em ALL. It's amazing how many I took... even of Kavan. But unlike some people, I didn't have my camera on the multi-pic setting. *sticks tongue out at Chelle and her center aisle seat*

Comment

I've just noticed that Bam Bam has a cool image on the back pockets of his jeans. Did anyone get a good shot of whatever image that was? Heh Heh <evil laugh>
      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Why no, AG... I did not take any pictures of BamBam's butt this year... did you?

Comment

how did you not get butt shots of BamBam??
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
            how did you not get butt shots of BamBam??
            I wasn't trying. We had a conversation about butts Thursday night... I'm much more into his arms and he was keeping them way too covered up for my tastes. I much prefer butts that are a bit... meatier.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
              Why no, AG... I did not take any pictures of BamBam's butt this year... did you?
              *cough* You didn't?
              I could have sworn.....

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                I've just noticed that Bam Bam has a cool image on the back pockets of his jeans. Did anyone get a good shot of whatever image that was? Heh Heh <evil laugh>
                You mean something like this . . .

Comment

I wasn't trying. We had a conversation about butts Thursday night... I'm much more into his arms and he was keeping them way too covered up for my tastes. I much prefer butts that are a bit... meatier.
                  I have to agree that Bam Bam's is not the best butt. Ben Browder, now that man hass the pefect a$$!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
                    Niiicee! Great pic of his...... ahem embroider on the jeans.

Comment

I have to agree that Bam Bam's is not the best butt. Ben Browder, now that man hass the pefect a$$!!!
                      Can't say that I have seen a pic off that.....

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
                        I can fix that . . .

OT
                        Spoiler:

Comment

*cough* You didn't?
                          I could have sworn.....
                          Just because some of the pix include his butt (after all, it is attached to him ) doesn't mean I was trying to take pictures of his butt. Besides, there was that moment when he was trying to see his own butt on the screen behind him.

Here-here!

Look for the pic-spam thread after the Chicago con this year. Or just bounce over to his thunk thread on any given Tuesday.

Comment

I can fix that . . .

OT
                            Spoiler:
                            http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a390/shippychick/BB%20Butt/a0909-038.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...t/0105-227.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...t/BBbutt22.jpg
                            Oh wow!! Now I know what you mean!
                            Ahem excuse me BamBam I will take care of that right away.....

Comment

Just because some of the pix include his butt (after all, it is attached to him ) doesn't mean I was trying to take pictures of his butt. Besides, there was that moment when he was trying to see his own butt on the screen behind him.

Look for the pic-spam thread after the Chicago con this year. Or just bounce over to his thunk thread on any given Tuesday.
                              You mean like this?

I'm scared to look in other thunk threads, what if I get sucked in......

Comment

You mean like this?
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...GP0076aweb.jpg

I'm scared to look in other thunk threads, what if I get sucked in......
                                You'll just spend even more time with me and Neelan!

Comment

Working...
                                X