No announcement yet.

Creation Vancouver Con 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can try and set up a sitting chart for you guys if you like.

Just keep on posting your seat numbers and let me see what I can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's shadow View Post
      I can try and set up a sitting chart for you guys if you like.

Just keep on posting your seat numbers and let me see what I can do.
      *waves* hi DS

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
        *waves* hi DS
        *Waves back* I am so sorry for not keeping up with this thread lately and have truly missed you guys!!

Comment

Row E- Seats 6-10- surfinmuffin
          D1 mamasue9
          E-somewhere-Suebsg9
          G28/29 - LilFerret and Axenna
          H25 - PengYn
          H26 - samjackshiplover
          Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
            I Still haven't found out if I was successful with getting the con ticket.
            Yeah...me too, they charged by credit card last thrusday, but I have not gotten an email invoice yet! Should I be worried?
            Patricia Lee

Comment

AG .....would it be possible to get Heru'ur and Apophis to show up at the Fan Party along with the regulars?
              I will see what I can do. I am not sure, but the last I heard, Apoohis decided to retire to the Islands where he has found the love of his life. The system Lord may therefore, not be available.
              Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Seats For Creation Con 2009

D1 mamasue9
                E-somewhere-Suebsg9
                H25 - PengYn
                H26 - samjackshiplover
                A30 - Bingo! I mean, AG

**Please add your name at the bottom of the list and remove quote tags.
                Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Hopefully I'll get on the seating list at some point!

rocks, trees, and water..
                  Oh yes! Plenty of that! Look what I found on our travels last week! This is Bridal Falls.

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9 View Post
                    The Canucks are in town for two home games since around April the games will be come less and less since play offs won't be so far behind and well hopefully the Canucks will have either got a spot or will be shooting for spot in playoffs at this time; but the games are fun to watch cause there is a lot of hitting and such. The two days the Canucks are in town cause me and a friend or some friends talked about seeing the Canucks are Thursday and Sunday (april 2nd and 5th)!
                    I was thinking about going, but it would interfere with the con... So not worth it

Comment

Look what I found on our travels last week! This is Bridal Falls.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...esandWater.jpg

Oh we drove past those 3 times whilst we were in Canada...but didn't stop!......we were on the way to other places at the time.....Jim wanted to get back there but we never had enough time at the end of the holiday.......Great pic Krisz!!..

We love waterfalls...Shannon Falls near Squamish is amazing too - I love it.......the only one we managed to see this time was The Pyramid Falls in BC when we were on the Via Rail train....it's the best place to see it from and we missed it 3 years ago first time round.....this time we were waiting in the dining car, having our dinner, camera on and ready...and we were lucky!!!....we were about the only ones who caught it as we'd been forewarned by our previous journey...it's certainly very spectacular and worth the train trip alone almost for it....

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1...Train01305.jpg
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Seats For Creation Con 2009

D1 mamasue9
                        E-somewhere-Suebsg9
                        H25 - PengYn
                        H26 - samjackshiplover
                        A30 - Bingo! I mean, AG
                        H7-MSBurned08

**Please add your name at the bottom of the list and remove quote tags.

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                          Oh we drove past those 3 times whilst we were in Canada...but didn't stop!......we were on the way to other places at the time.....Jim wanted to get back there but we never had enough time at the end of the holiday.......Great pic Krisz!!..

We love waterfalls...Shannon Falls near Squamish is amazing too - I love it.......the only one we managed to see this time was The Pyramid Falls in BC when we were on the Via Rail train....it's the best place to see it from and we missed it 3 years ago first time round.....this time we were waiting in the dining car, having our dinner, camera on and ready...and we were lucky!!!....we were about the only ones who caught it as we'd been forewarned by our previous journey...it's certainly very spectacular and worth the train trip alone almost for it....

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1...Train01305.jpg
                          That's a nice picture. We love waterfalls too. It was so nice to sit there after a bit of a steep climb to get closer and be cooled by the spray of the falls. It was a lovely place to visit. Hopefully you'll get there on your next visit. I want to do the train trip too so may yet get to see those falls. There's another waterfall in Golden Ears park I like going to but I haven't got a picture of that yet. You and I could start a collection of 'Waterfalls of Canada' at this rate!

Comment

That's a nice picture. We love waterfalls too. It was so nice to sit there after a bit of a steep climb to get closer and be cooled by the spray of the falls. It was a lovely place to visit. Hopefully you'll get there on your next visit. I want to do the train trip too so may yet get to see those falls. There's another waterfall in Golden Ears park I like going to but I haven't got a picture of that yet. You and I could start a collection of 'Waterfalls of Canada' at this rate!

Ack...steep climb?...that'll rule the old man out then.....prolly too much for him and his poor old back....

A waterfall collection sounds good....I can add Niagara Falls to that and my son's trip to Angel Falls in Venezuela...with a bit of luck we'll have North and South America covered!....

*sighs*...I miss BC.....*pouts*.....

Deeds xx
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Folks

When you quote pictures, please remove the img tags or we'll delete your posts
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MSBurned08 View Post
                                I was thinking about going, but it would interfere with the con... So not worth it

Thursday night will likely be something like bingo so if you don't want to get a ticket to that night then you could probably make it to the 7pm thursday game. The sunday night game would be too close because of the autographs.

Comment

Working...
                                X