No announcement yet.

Creation Vancouver Con 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I the only one to get all excited to see a Creation e-mail and then all dissapointed when it's not about our con?? .... *sigh* ... I wish there would be some news about our con soon, makes me happy

*points at ticker in sig*

Only 3 months, 3 weeks and 1 day
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
      Am I the only one to get all excited to see a Creation e-mail and then all dissapointed when it's not about our con?? .... *sigh* ... I wish there would be some news about our con soon, makes me happy
      All I want for Christmas is Cliff. And Ben. And Cliff and Ben.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post

And JR

We're not shallow ..... we're not!
        sigpic

Comment

We're not shallow ..... we're not!
          Of course not.

We have depth.

It is simply immaterial to this conversation.

sigpic

Comment

Wait til January they will start adding more guests; one could hope lol! But I am excited about visiting Seattle and Vancouver and seeing old and new friends

Is it well for me March 28th yet lol!
            Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9 View Post
              have they done the all star ballots yet?

I know you can vote online for the All-Star teams, don't know the address, try nhl.com for a link.
              I heard this morning that so far Iggy and Phaneuf are doing well. I don't much like Phaneuf.........

Comment

Originally posted by RinkRat View Post
                Would you believe our coach actually said the goalie played poorly......two of the goals were screened! He has only played 3 games this season, what did the coach expect! I thought Curtis played awesome!!

Thought we had that game..........

Thanks for not picking steak! I am sure we will find a nice place to eat.
                Sold out of the touques already! WOW!! Of course I want a Wings touque, they are my third favorite team behind the Flames and Wild. What do the special jerseys look like, original six design?

Even though I have lost this bet the Flames could still win the next to meetings between these two teams! Just maybe........

I didn't have time to make the sign. Here are the jersey and touque. I can't believe how easy that was. I should be able to upload pictures without wanting to kill someone
                Attached Files
                sigpic
                Lets Go Red Wings

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                  [B][COLOR="Blue"]
                  I have just posted the interview with Kate Hewlett on my site. You can find it here: http://www.stargategalaxy.com/index....45148#msg45148

I am also setting up interviews with Micheal Adamthwaite (Herak) and Ryan Robbins (Laydon Radim and Henry of Sanctuary) If anyone wants to send me questions for these guys, please either post them on my site under General Comments, or send me a PM)
                  Great interview AG, thanks so much for these. It was good to find out more about her. Great actress and lovely person.

Ooooh Herak! Look forward to that interview. I'm always terrible at thinking of what I want to ask the actors when faced with the opportunity. I will have to get the other member (my son) of the Herak Rocks! Society to think of some with me! Hope you can get him to come to your party if he's not busy.

Originally posted by kiwigater View Post
                  Hey Krisz,
                  Sounds like there will be a few of us lurking around who haven't got con tickets. I'll be there as I have a work conference at Whistler the week before and why come all the way from New Zealand and then miss the con when it's so close! I don't have a ticket and don't currently plan to buy one - too much $$
                  I reckon it will be a hoot ticket or no ticket
                  What wonderful timing and venue for your work conference! So you'll be lurking too, I do that too, a kindred spirit I see!

Comment

Originally posted by DanaLee View Post

I didn't have time to make the sign. Here are the jersey and touque. I can't believe how easy that was. I should be able to upload pictures without wanting to kill someone
                    The crest looks very much like the Detroit Tigers!
                    The jersey is very similar to the original six one!

I really want to own the touque!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post

I wholeheartedly agree. Lots of HRH - His Royal Hotness/Cliff Simon in Vancouver!!

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                      Great interview AG, thanks so much for these. It was good to find out more about her. Great actress and lovely person.

Ooooh Herak! Look forward to that interview. I'm always terrible at thinking of what I want to ask the actors when faced with the opportunity. I will have to get the other member (my son) of the Herak Rocks! Society to think of some with me! Hope you can get him to come to your party if he's not busy.
                      Thanks for that. I really enjoyed interviewing Kate. She really is a warm and friendly lady. And I have asked Michael A. to join us at the party. So, I have my fingers crossed. The hardest part about getting the celebs to drop by is that they are such busy people. It is amazing that they have even the smallest window to come by and party with us. Especially since they are doing it completely free. This isn't like a convention where they are being paid to attend. They come to the party because they really enjoy spending time with the fans. To me, that is just awesome!!
                      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DanaLee View Post

Those are sweet looking jerseys. Have to look how much they are going for even though I am bringing my away jersey I have without a lot of autos on it already But oh I like that alot! Beanie is cool also.
                        Sue

sigpic

Comment

Ok... At the hockey game, is there a place where I can get souvenirs?

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                            Thanks for that. I really enjoyed interviewing Kate. She really is a warm and friendly lady. And I have asked Michael A. to join us at the party. So, I have my fingers crossed. The hardest part about getting the celebs to drop by is that they are such busy people. It is amazing that they have even the smallest window to come by and party with us. Especially since they are doing it completely free. This isn't like a convention where they are being paid to attend. They come to the party because they really enjoy spending time with the fans. To me, that is just awesome!!
                            Along with the fabulous guests, will there be a chance of getting a RCMP there? I lost the pics I had of Constable Lee due to a glitch.

Comment

Originally posted by MSBurned08 View Post
                              Ok... At the hockey game, is there a place where I can get souvenirs?
                              There is always a place to sell souvenirs at a hockey areana!
                              Sue

sigpic

Comment

Nope you're definitely not the only one. It popped up when I was at work and all I thought was "Eeeee Creation Con email!" and then it wasn't. lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X