Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burbank, Baby!!! (Official SG Con, Burbank 2008)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
    Alexis Cruz has been added to the list and he will be hosting an acting workshop on Saturday.

Also it looks like the dates have been switched from just Sat-Sun to Fri-Sun. I hope that means there are more guests that will be announced soon.
    another SG Star I have yet to see on stage. Very cool. And, YAY for another day!

Comment

I am holding out hope for Joe!
      sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
        Me too.
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Alexis Cruz has been added to the list and he will be hosting an acting workshop on Saturday.

Also it looks like the dates have been switched from just Sat-Sun to Fri-Sun. I hope that means there are more guests that will be announced soon.
          Have not seen Alexis yet looking forward to him, heard that he's pretty darn funny on stage. Also the acting workshop sounds interesting, too bad I'll be pretty busy running round between all three cons to attend. But sounds like a good idea anyway....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
          Photobucket

Comment

Me too! And David Hewlett. He's always fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
              Me too! And David Hewlett. He's always fun.
              I would love to see David Hewlett too.
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

I would love to see David Hewlett too.
                They should have David and Joe be on the same stage at some point. They're exactly like Shep and McKay when they're together.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                  They should have David and Joe be on the same stage at some point. They're exactly like Shep and McKay when they're together.
                  Now that would be fun to see.
                  sig made by me

Comment

Joe and David would be lots of fun. Joe and Torri would be great, too.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Joe and David would be lots of fun. Joe and Torri would be great, too.
                      I'd LOVE to see that as well. Actually make it the entire original cast. That would be cool to revisit the beginning of SGA. Maybe include Grodin too.
                      sig made by me

Comment

I'd LOVE to see that as well. Actually make it the entire original cast. That would be cool to revisit the beginning of SGA. Maybe include Grodin too.
                        Classic SGA. The first, and still the best!

And since SGA is hitting episode #100 at the end of season 5, this year's con would be the perfect opportunity to do a tribute to the original cast, too. I love that!
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by scary Kitty View Post
                          classic Sga. The First, And Still The Best!

And Since Sga Is Hitting Episode #100 At The End Of Season 5, This Year's Con Would Be The perfect Opportunity To Do A Tribute To The Original Cast, Too. I Love That!
                          Yes!
                          sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Dan Shea!
                            sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
                              Dan Shea!
                              Awesome! I didn't get a chance to see anything from him when I went to Chicago last year. I hear he is fun.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Yay!! He's so much fun on stage.

Comment

Working...
                                X