Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday Madeleine! I hope Mr. W got you something expensive. Or something chocolate. Or something expensive and chocolate.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

He got me the DVD of s1 of Teachers. (If it ever crosses the Atlantic you *must* watch the first two series and you *must* avoid the third like it was the plague or a programme with the word 'celebrity' in the title). And he gave me lots of wine, so 'scuse any spelling mistakes tonight. The boys gave me an Isaac Asimov book of SF novellas.
      Youngest: "It got words in it Mummy."
      Firstborn: "It's about spaceships. Now read it to me Mummy, I like spaceships."

Madeleine

Comment

Well, Madeleine, it's nice to know you enjoyed your birthday. May you have many more to come. Now, on to today's birthday. We only have one, so ancient-archangemon, have a wonderful birthday and a great year!
        Rocky

Comment

Another day, another birthday (or three ). The following three members of the Forum are celebrating their birthday today, November 18, 2004:
          • Doc Frasier
          • jacksmom1
          • Shiny Chicken
          Happy Birthday! Have a great day!
          Rocky

Comment

The end of the week! YAY!!! Also, YAY!! due to the seven birthdays happening today, November 19, 2004!
            • Galluslass
            • ice_angel1119
            • chriswin8
            • danielctull
            • Bushido-boy
            • SimBen
            Happy Birthday Everyone! And that covers the Forum birthdays! But, it was recently brought to my attention that MartoufMarty's sister also has a birthday today. Happy Birthday!!!
            Rocky

Comment

Happy Saturday Everyone! And Happy Birthday:
              • Ali_gater
              • just peachy
              • BILL2K#28
              Have a great day and many more birthdays!
              Rocky

Comment

[announcer voice]It's the Birthday Thread, with your host...ROCKET4477![/announcer voice]Hello and Happy Birthday to:
                • muffo
                • Neo Sharkey
                Have a great day and a great year!!

[announcer voice]The Birthday Thread with Rocket4477 is brought to you in part by the GateWorld Forum![/announcer voice]
                Rocky

Comment

Just to let you know, my sister hangs around here sometimes. Her screenname is queenselqet31 lol. She turned 19 on Friday. We spent the day in the city, bought a cake, and brought home Chinese take-out. I got her Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow for Gamecube.

I forgot to say happy birthday on this thread, but I said it in real life

Happy Belated Birthday Michele!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                  Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

It's Monday. Back to that lovely (note the sarcasm please ) place we call school. Only two days though. That means the weekend is five days long! Add one to that and you have the number of birthdays being celebrated on the Forum today!
                    • SG1Poz
                    • Tom Servo
                    • N.I.D.
                    • BizzyLizzy
                    • NG.1
                    • Don't Forget the Cubs
                    Have a great birthday guys!!
                    Rocky

Comment

Well, second and last day of the school week for me. First and last birthdays of the year for these fine people:
                      • Aphrodite
                      • Kal-El
                      • System Lord Anubis
                      • Spiderman
                      Happy Birthday!

And we have a special billing today! Another of the Forum Anubii is celebrating a birthday today. LordAnbuis is hitting the big twenty today! Happy Birthday Buddy!
                      Rocky

Comment

No major picture ...just adding my Happy Birthday to ALL
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hey, I'm 20 years old today! One more year, and I'm legal!

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                            Well, second and last day of the school week for me. First and last birthdays of the year for these fine people:
                            • Aphrodite
                            • Kal-El
                            • System Lord Anubis
                            • Spiderman
                            Happy Birthday!

And we have a special billing today! Another of the Forum Anubii is celebrating a birthday today. LordAnbuis is hitting the big twenty today! Happy Birthday Buddy!
                            Thanks dude! I feel sorta old! Heh.

Comment

Happy Birthday to all!!!

(It looks like both Anubii are 20 today.)
                              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday, LordAnubis!

Click here!

Comment

Working...
                                X