Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just like yesterday, I found out that a member of the Stargate team is celebrating a birthday too, Peter DeLuise. Happy Birthday!
    Rocky

Comment

Happy November Seventh everyone! Today might or might not be special to most of us, but I'm sure it's very to the following two people, who are celebrating their birthdays today:
      • Lunar
      • CaptainE420
      Happ birthday and best wishes for the coming year!
      Rocky

Comment

TO all of the Nov 7 B-days

Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

It's November Eighth, a Monday. Meaning the weekend is over and I have to go back to school. It makes me sad. But it makes me happy to know that three GateWorld Forum members are celebrating their birthday today.
          • button04
          • titania48
          And, of course, Critter, is celebrating her birthday today. Yay Critter!

Happy Birthday everyone, hope to read some new posts of yours soon.
          Rocky

Comment

I'm tired, but I still feel the need to get out the birthday greetings for those who are celebrating their birthday today, November 9, 2004:
            • tara3583
            • mary-clare5466
            • Anubis Drone
            Happy Birthday and have a wonderful day.
            Rocky

Comment

TO ALL NOV 9
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

You know, they say as you get older, you get wiser. So I guess that two members of the Forum are now much wiser! Happy Birthday to:
                • Commander Dan
                • Triskele925
                Hope to see some of that newfound wisdom spread around the Forum. Happy Birthday once again!
                Rocky

Comment

Finally Thursday! The week is almost over! Yay! I'm happy because of that, but I'm also happy because three Forum members are celebrating their birthdays today!
                  • Sam & Jack Shipper
                  • Migraine
                  • Wicked Wraith of the West

Well, Happy Birthday and I hope to read some great posts by you guys very soon!
                  Rocky

Comment

Happy Birthday to everyone. They don't have a list for today yet lol.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Well, Happy November 12th everybody! Today is a day full of birthdays! Not only do we have three Forum birthdays today, it is also my younger sister's birthday as well. She'll be fifteen today, so I'll start off today's birthday list my wishing her a Happy Birthday. Now for the Forum birthdays:
                      • X-Man
                      • Historywiz
                      Happy birthday you two! As for the third birthday today, that belongs to sueKay. Happy birthday!
                      Rocky

Comment

Happy Birthday to ALL
                        AND SUEKAY!!!!!!!
                        Happy Birthday Rocky's Sister

Comment

I looked on the main page and saw...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY:

Ugly Pig and Aither

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you... You look like a monkey, and you smell like one too

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Well, as MartoufMarty mentioned, two Forum members are celebrating birthdays today. I think I'll do them individually today. First, Aither. Unfortunately, I haven't had the pleasure of reading any of you posts, but I hope to soon! Happy Birthday! And, of course, my fellow Norwegian (BTW, I am half-Norwegian, my dad was born there) Ugly Pig. I have read some of your posts, and they're great! Happy Birthday!And Tame, thank you for the birthday wishes for my sister. It just goes to prove how nice you are!
                            Rocky

Comment

Happy birthday UglyPig!
                              Signed,

Gregorius
                              Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                              Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

I'm happy now that the Forum clock is now fixed, but I'm also happy because three fellow Forum members are celebrating a birthday today!
                                • SGWA
                                • Sm0keY
                                • Jelmer
                                Have a wonderful birthday and an even better year!
                                Rocky

Comment

Working...
                                X