This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocket4477
    While I continue dreaming of the cookies that will come soon, I wish Happy Birthday to:
    • dannyh
    • VKMroman2005
    • rootortoise
    Have a great day!
    Plenty of cookies for all!
    Attached Files

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Have any big giant cookies?

Comment

Happy Birthday everybody.
        http://bickenland.lonaf.com/phpBB2/index.php

This is a sig, have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
          Have any big giant cookies?
          You know, I just might have some....hold on there, just a second. ::runs to go look for big giant cookies::
          Aha! Here they are....now might these cookies be big enough??? They come in three delicious flavors....
          There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

PJ747, you are my new hero!! Those cookies look great! We should share them with the Forum members who are celebrating a birthday today!
            • Gilder
            • stanleyh
            • DanielFreak
            Have a great birthday you three.

We actually have one more birthday today, one of our own moderators. Feli, to be precise. Now, I wasn't quite sure what to get, until I looked at the Forum FAQ. Feli, how 'bout a nail clipper? Happy Birthday!!

By the way, I hope Major Clanger didn't hurt you with the spoon I got her.
            Rocky

Comment

PJ747, you are my new hero!! Those cookies look great! We should share them with the Forum members who are celebrating a birthday today!
              • Gilder
              • stanleyh
              • DanielFreak
              Have a great birthday you three.
              Thank you, the cookies are delicious!

<< We actually have one more birthday today, one of our own moderators. Feli, to be precise. Now, I wasn't quite sure what to get, until I looked at the Forum FAQ. Feli, how 'bout a nail clipper? Happy Birthday!!>>

I recommend a bottle of lavender nail polish instead. My birthday twin would look very good in lavender.

So, Twin, did you go to the spa again this birthday? I may receive snow flurries (very unusual for San Antonio!) as a gift.

Gilder
              Gilder

You can contact me through my GW Forums profile (email preferred) or on Facebook.

www.chimaeracon.com

Comment

and not forgeting the gorgeous mod....

ladieees and gentlemen
                pls stand up to toast, and sing Happy Birthday to

the one, the only...

FELI!!!

*applause*

Häbbi börsday to yuuuuuu
                In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

and of course, happy birthday to the others, of whom I'm ashamed to say I only 'know' Gilder

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Herzlichen Gluckwunsch zum Geburtstag, or something, Feli

Madeleine

Comment

Looks like we're going to need more cake!
                      Attached Files

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Happy Birthday, Feli!! *hands over a Baileys*

Hope you have a great birthday!

Comment

Happy Birthday to you, Gilder! BTW, not sure about Dallas yet.

Happy Birthday to stanleyh and DanielFreak too.

Enjoy your special day and the birthday cake Ancient1 brought - looks yummy!

Comment

Happy birthday all!
                            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

We actually have one more birthday today, one of our own moderators. Feli, to be precise. Now, I wasn't quite sure what to get, until I looked at the Forum FAQ. Feli, how 'bout a nail clipper? Happy Birthday!!

By the way, I hope Major Clanger didn't hurt you with the spoon I got her.
                              Thank you for the birthday wishes! And for the nail clipper. However, if you think I won't use my nails as weapons anymore to keep you all in line, I'm sorry to inform you that you're wrong. Oh so very wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by Gilder
                                Thank you, the cookies are delicious!

<< We actually have one more birthday today, one of our own moderators. Feli, to be precise. Now, I wasn't quite sure what to get, until I looked at the Forum FAQ. Feli, how 'bout a nail clipper? Happy Birthday!!>>

I recommend a bottle of lavender nail polish instead. My birthday twin would look very good in lavender.

So, Twin, did you go to the spa again this birthday? I may receive snow flurries (very unusual for San Antonio!) as a gift.

Gilder
                                Happy Birthday to you, too!

Yep, got back from a lovely two-day trip to the spa earlier. Had fun and way too much food!

Comment

Working...
                                X