Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shirt'n'Tie View Post
    Hi All

Just an update on the RDA Irish Tour! He launched the Halo 3 game at Midnight here in Dublin, and did a load of radio/tv and print interviews... and he's coming back....with his motorcycle to tour!! (if you believe what he said on one of the radio interviews!)

Talk soon!

S'n'T
    Thank you so much for that S&T. Any chance you could convince RDA to attend my fan party in Vancouver?

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
    Will someone please fill me in on what exactly the poking fest is all about???
    OJ happened to mention where she was going to be sitting in 2008, which, like in 2007 was going to be right in front of me. So, I told her that she would be in perfect poking proximity. And the rest just kind of snowballed. OJ has to find some armor or she is in real trouble. <snicker>
    Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Poor Oregon Jen! Bet she was thinking people had forgotten.

If RDA turned up at the Fan Party I would just die! Now that would be one of those good unexpected things!

My son passed his driving test today. He's pleased as now he isn't reliant on a friend who has problems getting up in the mornings to get him to work! He's already gone out on his own. I remember when I went out alone after passing the test for the first time, really weird not having anyone in the passenger seat!

So look out when you come to Vancouver, there's four of us crazy 'Krisz' family members out there now on the roads of British Columbia!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
        Don't wory Jen, I'm still one of your defenders!
        Starwanderer
        Secaucus, NJ Stargate Con Attendee 2004

Comment

If RDA turned up at the Fan Party I would just die! Now that would be one of those good unexpected things!!!
          Oh my God Krisz - would so be with ya on that one!!!

Died & gone to heaven would be me!!!

Drooll etc...large amounts of THUNK!
          thephoenix77

Comment

Originally posted by starwanderer View Post
            Don't wory Jen, I'm still one of your defenders!

Hey Girl...Nice to see ya back in the land of the crazies!

You have much reading to catch up on!
            thephoenix77

Comment

If RDA turned up at the Fan Party I would just die! Now that would be one of those good unexpected things!
              I trust you mean that RDA would be the good and unexpected thing...not the you dying part....that would be unexpected but definitely not good!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thephoenix77 View Post
                Oh my God Krisz - would so be with ya on that one!!!

Died & gone to heaven would be me!!!

Drooll etc...large amounts of THUNK!
                Hmmmm.... given the large amounts of drooll already evident on this thread, I suspect that poor OJen will be as much in danger from the drooll tidal wave washing towards the stage as she will be from the promised GW poke-fest!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sechemech-Ib View Post
                  I trust you mean that RDA would be the good and unexpected thing...not the you dying part....that would be unexpected but definitely not good!

LOL! Glad that's clarified!

Don't worry I'm used to the quizzical looks I get from people for things I say sometimes!! I seem to amuse my kids alot with my way of putting things for some reason!

Comment

LOL! Glad that's clarified!

Don't worry I'm used to the quizzical looks I get from people for things I say sometimes!! I seem to amuse my kids alot with my way of putting things for some reason!
                    Well I for one, *would* fall over if RDA showed up... that and tell my dad the minute that I found out... *he's a MacGyver fan* he would think that was soooo cool. I at least am saving enough money to get an endorsed signed photo by him this time

And even though I'm a few rows back, count me in on the poking fest...
                    I'll just throw peanuts or something of that sort
                    sigpic
                    awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Hnn... guess I'd be the only one asking RDA questions then, 'cause I most certainly would not faint

Oh, and NO throwing things at OJen... you might miss her and hit someone sitting nearby *glare*

Comment

Hi All

Yes, RDA has left the country, *countless sobbing and crying noises fill the air*...enough already! for crying out loud! Mr A had a very pleasant time here in the land of the Leprechauns, and may well return. My wife saw him on a TV interview he did, and was one of the sobbing masses!!!
                        Any-hoo, with regard to the OJ poking fest, I think OJ needs a bodyguard protectorate, a sort of OJ Secret Service Detail, I for one will humbly be the Chief Knight in Armour, fending off peanuts and pokes!!! Who's with me? I'm thinking NID suits/dark shades/earpieces/talking into cuffs etc etc..

AG, If I see RDA spinning by on his BMW bike doing the tour, I shall indeed mention it to him that the AG PARTY is the place to be!!!!

Take care all and Talk soon

S'n'T
                        "You know Jack, for an Irishman, you never were much of a talker."
                        Sara O' Neill's father;
                        COLD LAZARUS (Season 1)

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
                          Well I for one, *would* fall over if RDA showed up... that and tell my dad the minute that I found out... *he's a MacGyver fan* he would think that was soooo cool. I at least am saving enough money to get an endorsed signed photo by him this time

And even though I'm a few rows back, count me in on the poking fest...
                          I'll just throw peanuts or something of that sort
                          I have such bad aim, I guess I will have to poke ~Sarah~ instead. I feel sorry for the person in between us... Maybe I'll bring my telescopic pointer, that should do the trick.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                            I have such bad aim, I guess I will have to poke ~Sarah~ instead. I feel sorry for the person in between us... Maybe I'll bring my telescopic pointer, that should do the trick.
                            Uh, I would be one of the people between you and OJ...so, please no tormenting Arctic Goddesses.
                            Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                              Uh, I would be one of the people between you and OJ...so, please no tormenting Arctic Goddesses.
                              Hmm, I was talking about the one person in between ~Sarah~ and myself. I would never torment people that organize great parties, I'm not that stupid, you know...
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi all, Im new to all thing forms, but i ahve to say im going to VANCOUVER 2008 ASWEL!!!! Im friend with MDJ, and im gonna be sitting in seat J20 in the convention, cant wait!!

Comment

Working...
                                X