2008 Vancouver Con (Creation)!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nick_hotrod View Post
    Hi all, Im new to all thing forms, but i ahve to say im going to VANCOUVER 2008 ASWEL!!!! Im friend with MDJ, and im gonna be sitting in seat J20 in the convention, cant wait!!
    Welcome! I'm sure you'll have a blast! And you're sitting reasonable near me!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
      Kwl, cheers, im really lwking forward to it! and lwk forward to meet a hell load of people who love STARGATE as much as i do!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sechemech-Ib View Post
        Hmmmm.... given the large amounts of drooll already evident on this thread, I suspect that poor OJen will be as much in danger from the drooll tidal wave washing towards the stage as she will be from the promised GW poke-fest!

Don't forget your scuba gear Jen, just in case!!!

The hussies have already agreed to lend us the drool bucket for Krisz's (jk). I'm sure that they will be bringing it with them to the con and would use it to rescue you, Jen .

I guess the only issue would be how big it would be. People might get a tad upset if the stage were blocked by a honking big bucket. If it doesn't already have magical properties to handle the "tidal wave", we'll just have to see if SlytherinGal could arrange for a charm to be placed on it .
        Starwanderer
        Secaucus, NJ Stargate Con Attendee 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
          Hnn... guess I'd be the only one asking RDA questions then, 'cause I most certainly would not faint

Oh, and NO throwing things at OJen... you might miss her and hit someone sitting nearby *glare*
          I have aim that is *quite* good... What about beach balls? Can I throw those?

I have such bad aim, I guess I will have to poke ~Sarah~ instead. I feel sorry for the person in between us... Maybe I'll bring my telescopic pointer, that should do the trick.
          Hey! No poking me either.... That's well, that's just not fair... oh wait I could just poke back... lol...

*WAVING GEEKILY* heeehee, and mee too
          sigpic
          awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
            Uhhh... no. Honestly? If Creation saw us throwin' anything, they'd scold us like the 5-year-olds we are. Besides, as long as someone engaging is on stage, we'll be WAY too focused on them to remember to poke or throw stuff at anyone.

Comment

Hi all, Im new to all thing forms, but i ahve to say im going to VANCOUVER 2008 ASWEL!!!! Im friend with MDJ, and im gonna be sitting in seat J20 in the convention, cant wait!!
              Welcome! I'm originally from Wales as well...Iechyd Da!
              Look forward to seeing you at the con
              sigpic

Comment

Kwl, cheers, im really lwking forward to it! and lwk forward to meet a hell load of people who love STARGATE as much as i do!!!!
                Welcome Nick. Yes, we are all completely in love with all things Stargate. Speaking professionally, sometimes obsessions are not a bad thing.

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post

We did the beach balls in Chicago. I brought 3 from Canada that had a maple leaf on them. I was lucky enough that I was a VIP with backstage privileges, and able to give them to the actors to play with on stage. Eventually, they (the beach balls, not the actors) ended up in the audience as souvenirs for someone.
                Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                  Welcome Nick. Yes, we are all completely in love with all things Stargate. Speaking professionally, sometimes obsessions are not a bad thing.

We did the beach balls in Chicago. I brought 3 from Canada that had a maple leaf on them. I was lucky enough that I was a VIP with backstage privileges, and able to give them to the actors to play with on stage. Eventually, they (the beach balls, not the actors) ended up in the audience as souvenirs for someone.
                  Heeehee, I held that ball.... Lol, and wasn't it part of erin's impromptu centerpiece....
                  And as long as our obsessions are healthy... no problems right? I mean as long as none of us are three fries short of a happy meal....
                  sigpic

Comment

Stargate is an obsession?... Really??

Comment

LOL...ok, we could also call it a religion. Then we can think of it as devotion instead of obsession.

And no worries, we are all three fries short of a happy meal.

Comment

controlled devotion.......

Comment

Originally posted by Shirt'n'Tie View Post
                          Any-hoo, with regard to the OJ poking fest, I think OJ needs a bodyguard protectorate, a sort of OJ Secret Service Detail, I for one will humbly be the Chief Knight in Armour, fending off peanuts and pokes!!! Who's with me? I'm thinking NID suits/dark shades/earpieces/talking into cuffs etc etc..
                          S'n'T
                          I think OJ will be glad another has stepped in to defend her against the poking brigade. You can take my place incase I don't make it to the con itself.

Welcome to GW and this, the thread of madness and merriment!

Originally posted by starwanderer View Post

The hussies have already agreed to lend us the drool bucket for Krisz's (jk). I'm sure that they will be bringing it with them to the con and would use it to rescue you, Jen .
                          Thank goodness for the loan of the drool bucket, I didn't think my mop could have dealt with the serious drool situation at the tea party! (This for those who are new arrivals and wondering about a tea party....it was a wonderfully crazy fantasy invite of our lovely Stargate actors and everyone on this thread to my house for tea and home made scones!)

Guess we could still have a tea party in reality for those who are still in Vancouver after the con and want to come out to 'Paradise Lost'/ Edora country. No Stargate actors I'm afraid, unless we happen to come across any starring in some other show being filmed in Maple Ridge. 'Supernatural' film around here a lot but I never get to accidently come across those lovely Winchester boys!

Originally posted by Sechemech-Ib View Post
                          Welcome! I'm originally from Wales as well...Iechyd Da!
                          Look forward to seeing you at the con
                          So where does everyone think your accent is from? I get baffled when some people think my accent is Australian! My husband who was adopted found out he was born a Welshman when he decided to search for his birth parents.

Obsessed with Stargate? If you haven’t built a Stargate in your backyard or redecorated your home with Atlantean interior design then you can’t be classed as obsessed. Anything up to that level is quite normal!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post

Obsessed with Stargate? If you haven’t built a Stargate in your backyard or redecorated your home with Atlantean interior design then you can’t be classed as obsessed. Anything up to that level is quite normal!
                            *Yells out of the window* "Sorry, guys, the construction is off. No Stargates in the back yard! Yeah, take the DHD out too. And disconnect everything from the city's power grid! But don't worry, you can keep working on that tunnel to Cheyenne Mountain."

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                              *Yells out of the window* "Sorry, guys, the construction is off. No Stargates in the back yard! Yeah, take the DHD out too. And disconnect everything from the city's power grid! But don't worry, you can keep working on that tunnel to Cheyenne Mountain."
                              *looking around acting like I wasn't thinking the same thing*

I should probably stop construction on the 302 in my backyard too right?
                              Good thing too, I think my neighbors were really starting to wonder....

And I still say that we get together for tea one day Can we bring clones?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz
                                Am I to take it then, that my garage door and resident auto mechanic constitues an obsession?

Spoiler:
                                Too late ...image gone already!

Last edited by Sechemech-Ib; 03 October 2007, 05:12 PM. Reason: removing my picture
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X