• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post

Have you learned the language yet?
    Not yet.
    I just go for the music...
    e-mail(And msn messenger): [email protected]

Gravity can bind my feet, but it can never bind my imagination...

Comment

Originally posted by bar View Post
      Not yet.
      I just go for the music...
      Wouldn't it be cheaper just to buy the music CD for the movie?
      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
        Wouldn't it be cheaper just to buy the music CD for the movie?
        It's a three hour movie.
        And the soundtrack disc has about 78 minutes of music...
        Not all the music is on there....

Comment

What's this? Page 2? Granted, it's the first item on page 2, but still... Page 2???

Miss you guys. Sending virtual hugs to all the 2008 VanCon crew.
          OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen View Post
            What's this? Page 2? Granted, it's the first item on page 2, but still... Page 2???

Miss you guys. Sending virtual hugs to all the 2008 VanCon crew.
            And god said: "Let there be page 1 again. And there WAS page 1 again! And lo, unto the people, the most deserving of all threads was allocated unto it's rightful spot on page one of the fandom forum...
            And there was much rejoicing. And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans..."

Comment

Originally posted by Shirt'n'Tie View Post
              So...there was a Visit Scotland ad on.....in.....Scotland?

*hmmm?*

Any-hoo, just to let you guys know, Neelan started this thread in March 26th 2007...almost 3 years ago!!!

Do we hold a Con Thread record yet???

report in peeps....what's happenin'?
              As to thread record, I suspect that there is a thunk thread out there for RDA or Michael that's been going forever...but Con Thread....maybe we do!

All that's happening in my life right now is work, work and more of the same, interspersed with little bits of squeeeing when I read something new added to the Vancouver Creation Con line up.
              Trying not to get too excited thinking about the con.....Squeeeeing might frighten my students!

sigpic

Comment

Been up the walls and down the walls

Great to hear from the peeps!!!

Any sign of Kamala??? Where are youuuuu??

Keepin' the thread alive!!!

HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY on the 17th peeps!

S'n'T
                "You know Jack, for an Irishman, you never were much of a talker."
                Sara O' Neill's father;
                COLD LAZARUS (Season 1)

Comment

Been up the walls and down the walls

Great to hear from the peeps!!!

Any sign of Kamala??? Where are youuuuu??

Keepin' the thread alive!!!

HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY on the 17th peeps!

S'n'T
                  No sign of Kamala, unfortunately. I ended up bumping her ticket forward to next year for me because she never replied to me. I've been trying to reach her for months.

Happy Blessings of the Green back at you S'n'T
                  Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Happy Belated St. Paddy's to you all as well!

I'm trying to educate my lot at college about a few other saints. Like Saint David - patron saint of Wales and therefore my saint. His day is March 1st. So I dutifully wear my daffodil pin and wish everybody a "Happy Saint David's Day." They all look at me with the puzzled face and go, "Who?"

I guess since St. David's day is not associated with drinking vast quantities of beer nobody in Canada cares very much!

Cheers all
                    Sech.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey there Sech!

Daffyd rocks!!!

Also, Friday sees this thread 3 years old!! take a bow all and particularly Neelan who started it!!

Best to all

S'n'T
                      "You know Jack, for an Irishman, you never were much of a talker."
                      Sara O' Neill's father;
                      COLD LAZARUS (Season 1)

Comment

Hey there Sech!

Daffyd rocks!!!

Also, Friday sees this thread 3 years old!! take a bow all and particularly Neelan who started it!!

Best to all

S'n'T
                        Yes, 3 Years...wow! I'd forgotten that back 2007 the con was in March not April so Neelan started this thread just after the 2007 con was over.
                        Happy times! I'm looking forward to this years con but it will seem a bit odd without the set tour. Unless Creation want to move future Vancouver cons to June this will be my last I fear! (work issues).
                        * waves to all my 2008 con buddies*

Cheers all
                        Sech
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL, so good to see this thread still going. No Vancouver for me, this year, I haven't worked at my new job long enough yet to get the time off. Maybe next year.

*waves*
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi all!!!

I've been browsing through this loong thread looking for some of the photo galleries some of you guys posted soon after the Con..I took my daughter to the 2009 Convention, and she was particularly amazed by the prop museum, so I was wondering if any of you guys had some photos of the pieces shown in the prop museum at Creation in 2008....so far I haven't found any, and she would really love to see those pieces...

Thanks in advance!!

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis' Queen View Post
                              Hi all!!!

I've been browsing through this loong thread looking for some of the photo galleries some of you guys posted soon after the Con..I took my daughter to the 2009 Convention, and she was particularly amazed by the prop museum, so I was wondering if any of you guys had some photos of the pieces shown in the prop museum at Creation in 2008....so far I haven't found any, and she would really love to see those pieces...

Thanks in advance!!
                              I've sent you a PM.

It was great looking through the 2008 con photos again. Brings back great memories and it is amazing how this thread is still going, but who can forget the good times of '08! Who can blame us hanging out here with all the great people we met back then.

Hope everything is good with everyone.

I'm pottering along quite merrily, passed my final exams for the Medical Office Assistant course I did, so am now waiting to get out there and do the practical work part of it and then hopefully be in a job by June.

It's nice to have more time to visit GW more often now and catch up with old friends.

Comment

Thank you SO MUCH Krisz!! The pics are gorgeous...my daughter is soo going to love these!! ;-)
                                ...btw, congrats on your exams!! :-))

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X