Clear All

Originally posted by Shirt'n'Tie View Post
    Hi Guys!

No Set Tours???? Hurr???

Bummer!

Over and out

S'n'T
    Yeah...
    And after the Creation guys PROMISING there would always be set tours...

Looks like we were lucky to do the 2008 tour while they still had sets...
    e-mail(And msn messenger): [email protected]

Gravity can bind my feet, but it can never bind my imagination...

Comment

Thanks for the tutorial, Bar. I'll let you know if I can figure all this out.

From the looks of the Fan Party numbers, the entire event is going to be attendee light this year.
      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Irish Bobsleigh Team on tonight 5pm Vancouver Time.......1 AM Irish time!

S'n'T
        "You know Jack, for an Irishman, you never were much of a talker."
        Sara O' Neill's father;
        COLD LAZARUS (Season 1)

Comment

Irish Bobsleigh Team on tonight 5pm Vancouver Time.......1 AM Irish time!

S'n'T
          Not to sound facetious, but isn't an Irish Bobsled team sort of like that Jamaican Bobsled team in Calgary in 1988?

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
            Not to sound facetious, but isn't an Irish Bobsled team sort of like that Jamaican Bobsled team in Calgary in 1988?
            Well, no, since Ireland isn't in the Caribbean...
            Although i've heard a lot of people confuse the two.
            Ireland is closer to the arctic circle, so they would appear to know more about bobsledding.

Comment

Originally posted by bar View Post
              Well, no, since Ireland isn't in the Caribbean...
              Although i've heard a lot of people confuse the two.
              Ireland is closer to the arctic circle, so they would appear to know more about bobsledding.
              Are you telling me that Ireland gets snow? Seriously, now. Don't be pulling a poor Canadian's leg.

Comment

Yes we have snow!!

Will post a snap or two...in the next week...And yes Cool Runnings does come to mind, though in case you haven't heard, the Country is broke and so any angle on tourism....*sparkly glinty Irish eyes smiling*

S'n'T
                Sara O' Neill's father;
                COLD LAZARUS (Season 1)

Comment

Yes we have snow!!

Will post a snap or two...in the next week...And yes Cool Runnings does come to mind, though in case you haven't heard, the Country is broke and so any angle on tourism....*sparkly glinty Irish eyes smiling*

S'n'T

LOL! And, Paul, thanks for the words on JM's blog. I was just so tired of him digging up everything negative he could possibly find about Canada. Do you think the British Tabloids would take him as a free gift from Canada?
                  Last edited by Arctic Goddess; 27 February 2010, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Yes we have snow!!

S'n'T
                    About tourism...
                    I went to see avatar a couple of weeks back, and before the feature, an advert started. It was all mountains, glens and lochs, with a haunting gaelic ballad sung in the background. I was thinking it will be a: "Visit Ireland" piece.
                    It turned out to be a "Visit Scotland" advert! In the central belt of Scotland! That ad must have cost a fortune to be on during Avatar!!!!

Comment

So...there was a Visit Scotland ad on.....in.....Scotland?

*hmmm?*

Any-hoo, just to let you guys know, Neelan started this thread in March 26th 2007...almost 3 years ago!!!

Do we hold a Con Thread record yet???

report in peeps....what's happenin'?

@AG: You are welcome! I speak only the truth!!

S'n'T
                      Sara O' Neill's father;
                      COLD LAZARUS (Season 1)

Comment

*hmmm?*

Any-hoo, just to let you guys know, Neelan started this thread in March 26th 2007...almost 3 years ago!!!

@AG: You are welcome! I speak only the truth!!

S'n'T
                        Well, besides writing papers and preparing for exams at this time, I'm getting ready for the Fan Party and GW Dinner in April in Vancouver...

Comment

*hmmm?*
                          That's what i thought!!!!
                          It doesn't make any sense....
                          UNLESS... I am not REALLY in Scotland, but everyone is trying to make me THINK i am. An elaborate conspiracy akin to the Truman show...(The Bar Show?)
                          I will see if i can break out today. If i can, i'll found out where i REALLY am...
                          I hope it's somewhere sunny.

If not, then perhaps we are close.

Going to see Avatar again tomorrow.
                          Thinking of seeing it in 2D this time...

Comment

About tourism...
                            I went to see avatar a couple of weeks back, and before the feature, an advert started. It was all mountains, glens and lochs, with a haunting gaelic ballad sung in the background. I was thinking it will be a: "Visit Ireland" piece.
                            It turned out to be a "Visit Scotland" advert! In the central belt of Scotland! That ad must have cost a fortune to be on during Avatar!!!!
                            Maybe they want you Scots to visit your own country this year instead of going to all those exotic locals you rich folk all see to want to visit. We have Travel Alberta ads as well.

Lets see....what am I doing??? Hmm...

I scored a small writing gig with the City of Cold Lake. It's a book about bullying and how it affects the people who are bullied and the community around them. I'm working on a novel and a screenplay as well as a couple of upcoming events. One of the events is, of course, the Fan Party on April 14th.
                            Last edited by Arctic Goddess; 05 March 2010, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                              Maybe they want you Scots to visit your own country this year instead of going to all those exotic locals you rich folk all see to want to visit. We have Travel Alberta ads as well.
                              That makes sense.
                              But i didn't even see that. So it's unlikely anyone else in there would see that...
                              Good news...
                              I am going to see Avatar tomorrow again.
                              at 1415 in 2D this time, and at 2015 in 3D...

Comment

That makes sense.
                                But i didn't even see that. So it's unlikely anyone else in there would see that...
                                Good news...
                                I am going to see Avatar tomorrow again.
                                at 1415 in 2D this time, and at 2015 in 3D...

Have you learned the language yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X