• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Paul!
    Sorry for not responding!
    I had an early night!
    Bar.
    e-mail(And msn messenger): [email protected]

Gravity can bind my feet, but it can never bind my imagination...

Comment

Hey Bar!!

Don't worry!! I am doing paper work a little late this evening....Dependent on Lights Out for Smallies, I may give you a bell this evening. Been a crazy couple of days here with work and the like... Anyhoo, will talk soon!!

S'n'T
      "You know Jack, for an Irishman, you never were much of a talker."
      Sara O' Neill's father;
      COLD LAZARUS (Season 1)

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake View Post
        Yes it is!! And you are on here, that makes you very normal to us!
        Spoiler:
        SEE??

umm...well hello there, look at this one..Have I told you how much I love your parties yet AG?

lol

Nice pictures everyone!!! You all look great!

I love the Ryan Robbins photo. He's just so cute! And such a sweetie.

Hey there Shirt & Tie:

Here is the run down of what I'm up to these days, now that all the summer conventions are over (whew!):
        • Major marketing on the stress and American Affirmations CDs to the U.S networks and talk shows. Now that we have such great feedback from the American military, it's time to take this mainstream.
        • Looking for a position with a Vancouver based company so I can support my "alternate lifestyle"
        • Completing the Business Plan and all the Financial bits and pieces for Damian Kindler to prove I can run a successful convention.
        • Beginning a proposal for a DVD project with two actor friends in Vancouver.
        • Creating a script for a Stargate Skit at Dragon Con next August.

And yet, I still have time on my hands to eat and sleep. I think I may have messed up somewhere....
        Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by bar View Post
          It'll NEVER happen.
          The show has been cancelled.
          Even if two MILLION fans phoned up pledging $10 each, they wouldn't change their decision.
          They don't bow before the fans.
          Bar.
          I think we all know that... But at least this way, they can see the shared disappointment we all have. If they check it... This is just an outlet for that irked attitude.
          And maybe in the future, I say maybe very loosely here, they'll see something like this and take that into consideration...

Anyways, I found a picture of you AG, but I have to edit the size, however I have to run off to work... I wanted to post some, but I'll have to do it later tonight... Hugs to you all!!!
          sigpic
          awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by Shirt'n'Tie View Post
            Hey Bar!!

Don't worry!! I am doing paper work a little late this evening....Dependent on Lights Out for Smallies, I may give you a bell this evening. Been a crazy couple of days here with work and the like... Anyhoo, will talk soon!!

S'n'T
            Excellent!
            Take it easy, Paul!
            Bar.
            e-mail(And msn messenger): [email protected]

Gravity can bind my feet, but it can never bind my imagination...

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post

I love the Ryan Robbins photo. He's just so cute! And such a sweetie.

Hey there Shirt & Tie:

Here is the run down of what I'm up to these days, now that all the summer conventions are over (whew!):
              • Major marketing on the stress and American Affirmations CDs to the U.S networks and talk shows. Now that we have such great feedback from the American military, it's time to take this mainstream.
              • Looking for a position with a Vancouver based company so I can support my "alternate lifestyle"
              • Completing the Business Plan and all the Financial bits and pieces for Damian Kindler to prove I can run a successful convention.
              • Beginning a proposal for a DVD project with two actor friends in Vancouver.
              • Creating a script for a Stargate Skit at Dragon Con next August.

And yet, I still have time on my hands to eat and sleep. I think I may have messed up somewhere....
              ...and you still find time to come here! You are one busy bee! It's wonderful to hear about what's going on, really exciting and fun for you. So you'll be joining me and making the fair city of Vancouver your home too, I hope that works out for you. At least you don't have as far to move as I did!

Hey Shirt n' Tie, been tied up a bit with starting the new job and getting used to full time work again with a long commute on top, in Vancouver rush hour traffic! I can't stay awake long enough in the evenings to get round to all the threads I like visiting!

Comment

Hey there Krisz!!

Great to see you back here!! Rush in Vancouver.....mmmm....I miss it!!

Any-hoo, great interview on GateWorld Play with Moriah!!! What a fab. talk!!!

Stuck with paper work here.... Onwards and upwards.

AG: You are TOO busy!! Thanks for the updates.

Talk soon all

S'n'T
                "You know Jack, for an Irishman, you never were much of a talker."
                Sara O' Neill's father;
                COLD LAZARUS (Season 1)

Comment

Originally posted by Shirt'n'Tie View Post
                  Hey there Krisz!!

Great to see you back here!! Rush in Vancouver.....mmmm....I miss it!!

Any-hoo, great interview on GateWorld Play with Moriah!!! What a fab. talk!!!

Stuck with paper work here.... Onwards and upwards.

AG: You are TOO busy!! Thanks for the updates.

Talk soon all

S'n'T
                  Guess if I have to sit in rush hour traffic anywhere I'd rather be doing it in Vancouver. Got the nice mountains and the Burrard Inlet to look across when the traffic snakes along slowly on part of my journey around the base of Burnaby Mountain in the mornings.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                    Guess if I have to sit in rush hour traffic anywhere I'd rather be doing it in Vancouver. Got the nice mountains and the Burrard Inlet to look across when the traffic snakes along slowly on part of my journey around the base of Burnaby Mountain in the mornings.
                    Absolutely, Krisz. That's the big draw...the scenery.

Comment

Absolutely, Krisz. That's the big draw...the scenery.

Speaking of scenery, after four trips to Vancouver with side trips to whistler and victoria I am thinking about going elsewhere either before or after creation. I have narrowed it down to two places, the Great Bear Rainforest and Khutzeymateen Grizzly Bear Sanctuary. I know people said that the best time to see black bears is in September and October but does anyone know if either of these spots has wildlife visible in late march/early april and does anyone know which places has more amazing sights?

Comment

Originally posted by sabrina_lane03 View Post
                        Speaking of scenery, after four trips to Vancouver with side trips to whistler and victoria I am thinking about going elsewhere either before or after creation. I have narrowed it down to two places, the Great Bear Rainforest and Khutzeymateen Grizzly Bear Sanctuary. I know people said that the best time to see black bears is in September and October but does anyone know if either of these spots has wildlife visible in late march/early april and does anyone know which places has more amazing sights?
                        Jasper National Park in Alberta. Wildlife includes bears, elk, dear, big horn sheep and even a wolf pack or two. It's a bit of a drive from Vancouver, but it is absolutely spectacular. There are also several places to visit there of the geological variety such as an amazing gorge (Maligne Canyon) where rushing water has done incredible things with the rock surrounding it. Whistler's peak where you can take a gondola ride up past the top of the tree line to see the park from the top of a very tall mountain. There are walking trails everywhere. I highly recommend it.

Comment

Jasper National Park in Alberta. Wildlife includes bears, elk, dear, big horn sheep and even a wolf pack or two. It's a bit of a drive from Vancouver, but it is absolutely spectacular. There are also several places to visit there of the geological variety such as an amazing gorge (Maligne Canyon) where rushing water has done incredible things with the rock surrounding it. Whistler's peak where you can take a gondola ride up past the top of the tree line to see the park from the top of a very tall mountain. There are walking trails everywhere. I highly recommend it.
                          The last time I did Whistler's peak was on August 25th. The moment I stepped off of the chairlift the hail and snow started. It was so cold and the fog was out so I couldn't see anything and wound up turning around and going back down. I never thought it would actually snow in August. I think Whistler's weather has been warmer when I have been skiing there in March and April.

Isn't Alberta much colder than British Columbia during March and April? Is there wildlife out during that time of the year?
                          Last edited by sabrina_lane03; 14 September 2008, 11:18 AM.

Comment

lol, there is wildlife around B.C. and Alberta year round, trust me, I rent cars, and everyone keeps hitting deer. Not killing, just stunning, but it sure wrecks the cars.
                            And if any of you want to travel through B.C. you had better drop by here on your way. You can consider me wildlife....
                            Music and Stargate
                            sigpic
                            Perfection

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake View Post
                              lol, there is wildlife around B.C. and Alberta year round, trust me, I rent cars, and everyone keeps hitting deer. Not killing, just stunning, but it sure wrecks the cars.
                              And if any of you want to travel through B.C. you had better drop by here on your way. You can consider me wildlife....
                              Have you ever been to Churchill? I heard that the best time to go is in October which means I couldn't go for a year. I know you are not close to it Snowflake but since it is in canada I thought you might have heard of the area. I am considering going to see the polar bears that are there. Apparently the town gets oodles of them in October. The price the tour companies want is obscene but the bears look so cute.

Comment

Originally posted by sabrina_lane03 View Post
                                Have you ever been to Churchill? I heard that the best time to go is in October which means I couldn't go for a year. I know you are not close to it Snowflake but since it is in canada I thought you might have heard of the area. I am considering going to see the polar bears that are there. Apparently the town gets oodles of them in October. The price the tour companies want is obscene but the bears look so cute.
                                Churchill Manitoba is on the shores of Hudson's Bay, an area that is just massive. The polar bears wait there for the bay to freeze over, then head out on the ice to hunt seals. While they wait on shore, the most easily available food is what humans discard. The bears have also caused some problems for the locals with breaking into homes and turning the local landfill into an all-you-can-eat restaurant. They are cute, but still dangerous. You can also go on tours of the tundra in Tundra Buggies (see below). There are also Beluga whale tours in the same area.

Comment

Working...
                                X