Pegasus 3 - Jan 2008 London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
    I can't drink alcohol anyway so I'm just gonna have to get hyper by other means. I swear I can get drunk of coca-cola
    Yeah, me too

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
    I beleive it. I can get hyped drinking Mountain Dew.

Uh...there is Mountain Dew in England right? I had some issues trying to find it in Vancouver..........
    Nope, sorry.

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    Ummm. Uhh. Sprite? 7Up?
    Irn Bru or Lucozade are great but they turn your tongue orange

Comment

Uh...there is Mountain Dew in England right? I had some issues trying to find it in Vancouver..........
      Sadly, no. And I'd probably get arrested if I was caught smuggling it on the plane.

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        Ummm. Uhh. Sprite? 7Up?
        Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
        Yeah, me too
        Nope, sorry.

Irn Bru or Lucozade are great but they turn your tongue orange
        Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
        Sadly, no. And I'd probably get arrested if I was caught smuggling it on the plane.

Damn, I may need to reconsider my trip to England then........

Seriously what else do you have that has high amounts of caffeine? Coke would work if it's not in a can.

*ponders how to get a case of Mountain Dew across the pond*
        sigpic

Comment

*sigh* Well, we'll just have to get them to change that policy. don't they realize all the extra money to be made opening the bar while a bunch of fans have to sit around with not much else to do??? *shakes head at their stupidity*

I beleive it. I can get hyped drinking Mountain Dew.

No mountain Dew, its the first thing I buy when I get out of the airport in US I love it, people even bring it back for me from their hols as gifts (I am easily pleased) You could try Red Bull, (it gives you wings )

Comment

Seriously what else do you have that has high amounts of caffeine? Coke would work if it's not in a can.
            Uh...I'm not sure about the caffeine levels but Lucozade (full of glucose) usually makes me pretty hyper. Irn Bru or Irn Bru 32 should do the trick (I think the 32 version has *added* caffeine) and like Listy said, Red Bull's always a good one.

Originally posted by Listy View Post
            You could try Red Bull, (it gives you wings )
            Hehehe. I love the adverts for that...

Comment

Uh...I'm not sure about the caffeine levels but Lucozade (full of glucose) usually makes me pretty hyper. Irn Bru or Irn Bru 32 should do the trick (I think the 32 version has *added* caffeine) and like Listy said, Red Bull's always a good one.

Well then, it looks like I get to have some fun trying some local drinks. This is gonna be fun!
              sigpic

Comment

Yup Red bull sends me just as loopy as Mountain Dew (doesn't taste as nice) but unfortunately sometimes if I drink more than two tins I get a caffiene headache.

Definitely will need some for P3

Comment

What is Mountain Dew? I keep hearing about it but never know what it is. Like is it fizzy?

I'm so out of touch with what's cool.

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                  ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Mountain Dew tastes like battery acid. Like lemony acid. Sorry- I just don't like it. There is plenty of coke & pepsi there. And you can't swing a dead cat in London without hitting a coffee shop (Not sure about the area where the hotel is, but I'm sure there's some sort of cafe)
                    sigpic
                    Sig by im_meli
                    More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

What is Mountain Dew? I keep hearing about it but never know what it is. Like is it fizzy?

Its a fizzy citrus drink full of caffiene, you can't get it in the UK unless you order it off the net.

Comment

Nah, you're not outta touch.... It's a caffeinated soda that is a nice yellow color with a citrus taste to it. Probably because it does contain a bit of orange juice and bromeated vegetable oil.

Originally posted by Mercury973 View Post
                        Mountain Dew tastes like battery acid. Like lemony acid. Sorry- I just don't like it. There is plenty of coke & pepsi there. And you can't swing a dead cat in London without hitting a coffee shop (Not sure about the area where the hotel is, but I'm sure there's some sort of cafe)
                        Ouch!! THat's harsh!

Its a fizzy citrus drink full of caffiene, you can't get it in the UK unless you order it off the net.

Well, it's only fizzy due to the carbonation. Let it sit out open for a bit and the fizzy goes away.
                        sigpic

Comment

Nah, you're not outta touch.... It's a caffeinated soda that is a nice yellow color with a citrus taste to it. Probably because it does contain a bit of orange juice and bromeated vegetable oil.

Ouch!! THat's harsh!

Well, it's only fizzy due to the carbonation. Let it sit out open for a bit and the fizzy goes away.
                          I don't think I have ever had it once its been open for a bit, it doesn't generally last very long, I drink it far too quickly is it better or worse once it loses its fizz (I am guessing by the sad face its not so good?) You will have to sample the UK's versions, I have to say though I prefer Mountain Dew to any of the UK efforts

just imagine the whumpers landing in P3 hyped up on Mountain Dew and red bull its gonna be fun

Comment

just imagine the whumpers landing in P3 hyped up on Mountain Dew and red bull its gonna be fun
                            Oh dear lord! I say again, it's probably a good job that Joe won't be there... a load of whumpers hyped up on caffeine drinks? The poor boy would be emotionally traumatised!

Red Bull's the most well-known caffeine drink in the UK (personal opinion - taste like wee and made me throw up the one time I follishly drank it! ) but there's coke and it's not in cans from behind the bar... oooh no sirree... the bar at the Thistle is so high tech that the coke is served from 1 litre bottles which are in and out of the fridge so often that they start off chilled and fizzy and by the end of the evening (or if your glass is poured from near the end of the bottle) end up room temperature and flat! All the more reason not to pay the inflated bar prices to have any spirits put in with the coke - bring your own!
                            sigpic

Comment

alipeeps, i don't think ive ever seen so many Lol signs in one post before thanks for the heads up on collectormania in Nove. Completely forgot it's only had one guest for SO LONG! Now look whose coming! can't wait. Espically since i'm turning 21 that DAY!!! Yay! what a birthday treat.

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

It's soda, made by Pepsi that tastes like citrus. It also comes in cherry, orange, and grape, but I haven't seen the grape flavor around that much any more. The original citrus flavor is by far the most popular and well known, but the other flavors aren't too bad.

Sadly, this whumper won't be hyped up on anything but sugar- caffeine has the opposite effect on me so I get tired instead of awake. (It's weird, I know.)

Comment

Working...
                                X