Pegasus 3 - Jan 2008 London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mercury973 View Post
    FYI- If you send a polite email to Thistle asking if they can charge your credit card early, they will. How nice.

Ok- on to the next issue. Wolf seriously thinks that Joe won't be a big draw? Really? Who can I email about this? I think I might be on a roll today. I'll just do the normal whine. I'm coming all the way from Seattle to this event blah blah never seen Joe blah blah it would make the event etc.
    Been there. Done that. Lots of us tried but they were adamant that they were not even going to ask him. One thing you will find about Wolf is that, good parts aside, once Brian makes his mind up about something, there is NO budging him, not even if his entire team are telling him this is a BAD idea and he should reconsider. We found that out at P2 with the infamous Hewlett photo tickets debacle.. *sigh*
    sigpic

Comment

That sucks.
      Not that I don't want to see Paul, but Joe would have been great.

They haven't listed anymore guests. Maybe they'll suprise us. (Crosses fingers and toes and kisses the voodoo dolls of Kavan Smith and David Nykl)
      sigpic
      Sig by im_meli
      More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars View Post
        *waves to Gate Geek* Hope you can make it! I'm rooming with mercury973 at the Thistle for 6 nights and split between us its about $550 USD. London's expensive, but so much fun!

*waves back* That's actually kinda cheap.

I'm working out a few more logistics, but looks like this con may actually be possible!! I'll know in another couple of days.
        sigpic

Comment

It´s crazy to think that we don´t want to see Joe. I am sure lots of "new" fans would go there. Like me last time bc of Hewlett. And he is lead actor in Atlantis, how could we not want to see him?
          I keep telling myself "ask David Nykl about Pegasus Three" Fingers crossed so I don´t forget.

So, I am leaving in...30 minutes to Amsterdam, and then to Den Haag to Utopia con (as you probably know, I am annoying how I keep saying it everywhere )
          But I would be happy if David N could come to P3, so I think I will remember.

And fingers crossed for Kavan Smith or Connor Trinneer to P3, too

Mercury973: I´ll ask one friend who goes to P3 and will be with me in Utopia how does she do it with hotel. I never believed it is so complicated

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

FYI- If you send a polite email to Thistle asking if they can charge your credit card early, they will. How nice.

Ok- on to the next issue. Wolf seriously thinks that Joe won't be a big draw? Really? Who can I email about this? I think I might be on a roll today. I'll just do the normal whine. I'm coming all the way from Seattle to this event blah blah never seen Joe blah blah it would make the event etc.
            I started a thread on the wolf message board to get Joe to P3. I dont expect it to make any difference but if we continue to post there it will prove to Wolf how wrong they are!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
              I started a thread on the wolf message board to get Joe to P3. I dont expect it to make any difference but if we continue to post there it will prove to Wolf how wrong they are!
              If you give me the URL, I'll post. I'm not too familiar with that website.

JOE
              sigpic
              Sig by im_meli
              More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

If you give me the URL, I'll post. I'm not too familiar with that website.

JOE
                Here it is - but I think you need to register to post

http://www.wolfevents.com/php/module...forum&forum=42

Comment

I tried getting a hotel room through a discount travel site and they said that no rooms were available on the days I picked. Does that mean that all the rooms are sold out, or do I have to book the rooms some other way?

(Rooming with other people is out unfortunately because my dad's coming with me so we'd need at least one room.)

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
                    I tried getting a hotel room through a discount travel site and they said that no rooms were available on the days I picked. Does that mean that all the rooms are sold out, or do I have to book the rooms some other way?

(Rooming with other people is out unfortunately because my dad's coming with me so we'd need at least one room.)
                    I very much doubt it's all booked out. It may just be that the site you used hasn't received their availability yet. The discount hotel booking site I booked through last year didn't have any availability listed for next year until about July/August! Try Active Hotels... this is who I book with and they have availability for those dates.. I just checked...
                    sigpic

Comment

SQQUUEEE!!!!!!

As long as I get my passport back in time, I'll be going to P3!!! Thank you to Ali and Ana for being so gracious to share a room with me!!

This is my first trip ever across the pond!!!! And it's all due to Stargate. Who would've thought?!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                        SQQUUEEE!!!!!!

As long as I get my passport back in time, I'll be going to P3!!! Thank you to Ali and Ana for being so gracious to share a room with me!!

This is my first trip ever across the pond!!!! And it's all due to Stargate. Who would've thought?!
                        Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

OMG! Your first trip to the UK AND an awesome Stargate convention! Woohooo!

So how long does it take passports to be processed in the US?!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                          SQQUUEEE!!!!!!

Another roomie woo-hoo Let me guess your a whumper as well
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Penguin View Post
                            Another roomie woo-hoo Let me guess your a whumper as well
                            OMG! Poor Anna! Trapped in a hotel room for three days with two whumpers!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                              OMG! Poor Anna! Trapped in a hotel room for three days with two whumpers!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHHH!

I wonder when the next guest will be announced? Last year didnt they announce them in the few weeks leading up to the con?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Penguin View Post

I wonder when the next guest will be announced? Last year didnt they announce them in the few weeks leading up to the con?
                                I'm curious too who else will arrive.My first con, it must be SOMETHING!

Comment

Working...
                                X