Pegasus 3 - Jan 2008 London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Listy View Post
    I am 27 and 1/2 years old and a child of the 80's does that mean I qualify for innocence of youth cos that would make me very happy especially after a child in the library called me "Mrs" on Monday and last week one of the mum's said "give that to the lady" I was devastated, guess I am actually an adult now anyway enough of my age insecurities.....

Spill whats the deal with this song? animal? vegetable? mineral? you can't seriously expect me to wait unti lJanuary, I am very impatient! (you should know this by now from the whump thread )

This trip to London is gaining high expectations from me, I can't wait
    27½? A child of the 80s and you don't know Doctorin' The House by The Timelords?!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctorin'_the_Tardis

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
      27½? A child of the 80s and you don't know Doctorin' The House by The Timelords?!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctorin'_the_Tardis

I have obviously lived a sheltered life lets see it was 1988 so I was 8 guess I will have been out with my friends, climbing trees and running through the cornfields causing havoc and hiding from the farmer and his not so friendly gun (I was a bit of a tom boy as a child) not much else to do round here its a very dull town

Thanks for the info, this is going to be fun

Comment

Just bought my airplane ticket. OUCH!!!

If you need to fly in and you don't have a ticket yet, you better got one! The price of oil is skyrocketing right now.

I now have:
        Hotel - check
        Roommate- check
        New camera- check
        Airline ticket- check
        Passport- check
        Visa- not needed
        Squee-proof clothes- check
        sigpic
        Sig by im_meli
        More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

We need our airplane tickets, too. We try to get some cheap but when is it cheap, it flies to Luton or Steanstead and too late in the evening on Friday. Little more expensive fly to Heathrow but also very late in the evening.
          I think I can wait a little bit more but I think we need to hurry.

If we wouldn´t get them, we can always go by coach again 16 hours lasting journey

But I can´t wait

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
            We need our airplane tickets, too. We try to get some cheap but when is it cheap, it flies to Luton or Steanstead and too late in the evening on Friday. Little more expensive fly to Heathrow but also very late in the evening.
            I think I can wait a little bit more but I think we need to hurry.

If we wouldn´t get them, we can always go by coach again 16 hours lasting journey

But I can´t wait

I'm still need tickets too. If my airline of choice is gonna offer some deals they post it in the next week or so. So, I'm waiting on that to see what comes about.

Although, regualr ticket prices have come down $50 USD in the last week.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury973 View Post

If you need to fly in and you don't have a ticket yet, you better got one! The price of oil is skyrocketing right now.

I now have:
              Hotel - check
              Roommate- check
              New camera- check
              Airline ticket- check
              Passport- check
              Visa- not needed
              Squee-proof clothes- check
              My friend is buying our plane tickets next week. Internal flights shouldn't be too pricy.

I now have:
              Hotel - check
              Roommates - check
              New camera - check
              Airline ticket - next Sunday!
              Passport - damn. Have to sneak that away from the parents without them seeing.
              Visa - not needed.
              Squee-proof clothes - where do you get these?! I'm going to need some!!!

Comment

I'm flying in from Seattle, so the air ticket was very expensive. But it will be worth it.

Nov 1st already? Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                Most guests???
                sigpic
                Sig by im_meli

Comment

I sure wish they'd announce some more guests.. I know folks were still being announced late in the year etc for P2 last year but I'm sure we had more than 1 guest announced by November!!

Right now, knowing only about Paul for P3, I'm getting more excited about seeing Jason, Torri and David N (again! ) at Collectormania in a couple of weeks...
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, this makes me nervous.

*goes to check prices*

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Pavane- I'll send you a PM.

Alli- you get to see Tori & Nykl? What fun! I hope they got an invitation to P3. I missed Torri at the VanCon, so it would be great to hear from her, especially after you know what.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by im_meli

Comment

Alli- you get to see Tori & Nykl? What fun! I hope they got an invitation to P3. I missed Torri at the VanCon, so it would be great to hear from her, especially after you know what.
                        Yup. Torri's just been announced for Collectormania. I'm looking forward to meeting her and Jason. I met David N at P2 last year and he was lovely so looking forward to seeing him again too.
                        sigpic

Comment

Pavane- I'll send you a PM.
                          Got it and your email. Thanks.

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                          I sure wish they'd announce some more guests..
                          I wish they'd hurry up too. Oh, well, all the more squee for later when we do find out who is coming.

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                          ... I'm getting more excited about seeing Jason, Torri and David N (again! ) at Collectormania in a couple of weeks...
                          Sounds like fun! I saw Tori in Vancouver last March. Such a sweetie! And she had Sedge with her at the autograph table.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

I would be so happy to see Torri. I hope she will come. And Connor Trinneer and Kavan Smith and I would be happy.

I am afraid if David N would come to P3, what one my friend could do to me. She loves him, he is her most favorite and I think if I would see him for fourth time during one year, she would kill me.
                            But he is so great and charming and everything, that I really don´t care if I would die bc of him

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                              I would be so happy to see Torri. I hope she will come. And Connor Trinneer and Kavan Smith and I would be happy.
                              That is my dream list except I would also add JoeF to that as well Not that I'm greedy or anything

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                              ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Kavan and Chuck please! And Bambam. Then I will be a happy fangirl. JoeF would make me squee so much people's ears would bleed

Comment

Working...
                                X