No announcement yet.

Pegasus 3 - Jan 2008 London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're welcome 44 is the dialling code for the UK. Whenever you want to dial any UK number, including mobile (cell) phones, remove the starting 0 and replace it with 44.

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
      I have booked direct with Thistle and I rang to confirm (mainly because I got stressed I had booked the wrong days) and they were brilliant, think I will take SheppyD's advice and ring up closer and confirm.

I am sure your confirmation will be fine, I can't wait to meet everyone at P3.

I am not sure where hotels stand on smoking/non-smoking rooms, but with the UK smoking laws, maybe all of the rooms will be non-smoking, not sure though???
      Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
      I'm almost 100% certain that the rooms will be non-smoking. All of the UK is non-smoking in public now. That includes hotel rooms. Can anyone confirm for sure?

Yes I am sure that they are all non- smoking now. In fact when I booked i couldnt see the non-smoking option and I phoned the hotel and that is what I was told. It did make me think that the day after the smoking ban it wouldnt be much fun if you were given a 'non' smoking room which the previous day had been a smoking one! But by Jan I guess they all should smell fresh!

Comment

Just curious...how much are hotel rooms going for per night? I am thinking of going to this one, but am trying to figure out finances...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
          Just curious...how much are hotel rooms going for per night? I am thinking of going to this one, but am trying to figure out finances...
          Well if you wanna do it on the cheap, you could always share with me and Anna? Means probably sleeping on an air mattress but that don't matter cos, believe you me, you won't be doing much sleeping anyway!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
            It won't be Joe.
            Nooooo
            How do you know?

Mercury973: Thank you for your welcome:-) I'm looking forward to see all of you in London and ...... anyone from SG:-). I feel like a little girl, really. I never thought to do something like this, to spend money and time to meet any actor.... But I think, this is all about... life is about dooing crazy things:-).

Comment

Well if you wanna do it on the cheap, you could always share with me and Anna? Means probably sleeping on an air mattress but that don't matter cos, believe you me, you won't be doing much sleeping anyway!
              That's what me, Anna and Erin are doing I wonder which one will sleep on the floor...?

Comment

THANK YOU for the offer!! I have no problem sleeping on an air mattress!! Heck, I'm known for sleeping right on the ground most of the time when camping.

I'll talk to hubby today and send ya an email. I know your PM box is always full.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fazulina View Post
                  Nooooo
                  How do you know?
                  Because they haven't even asked him. They have expressed the opinion that because he did 2 generic autograph/collector cons in the UK last year, there would not be enough interest in seeing him at P3.

THANK YOU for the offer!! I have no problem sleeping on an air mattress!! Heck, I'm known for sleeping right on the ground most of the time when camping.

I'll talk to hubby today and send ya an email. I know your PM box is always full.
                  How well you know me...
                  sigpic

Comment

Because they haven't even asked him. They have expressed the opinion that because he did 2 generic autograph/collector cons in the UK last year, there would not be enough interest in seeing him at P3.

So, I think, this is not true, but what can we do? We could only ask him on ourselves and invite him:-), because at least two of us (you and me) are very interested in seeing him:-).
                    And one more stupid question... I'm not able to insert the signature here.... even I think my picture is OK...

Comment

So, I think, this is not true, but what can we do? We could only ask him on ourselves and invite him:-), because at least two of us (you and me) are very interested in seeing him:-).
                      Okay. Um... let's see now, I've got.. £7.62 in my purse... what can you contribute? I'm sure he'd be more than willing to make two fans very happy!
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay. Um... let's see now, I've got.. £7.62 in my purse... what can you contribute? I'm sure he'd be more than willing to make two fans very happy!
                        Make that three And four by the time Anna sees this

Comment

In this moment I have maybe 0,5 GBP in my wallet, maybe a little more on my account, but! Joe is characterful person and he will surely come on his own charges to make us happy:-) .... And ...two fans is best than none.

Aaaa, see? More will join us:-)
                          Last edited by Fazulina; 16 October 2007, 06:18 AM.

Comment

Mercury973: Thank you for your welcome:-) I'm looking forward to see all of you in London and ...... anyone from SG:-). I feel like a little girl, really. I never thought to do something like this, to spend money and time to meet any actor.... But I think, this is all about... life is about dooing crazy things:-).
                            No worries. I'll email you and Klentona soon about the room. I'm still trying to sort out Thistle. I guess I need to make another international call. *sigh*

That's crazy talk!

As for the bribe, I have $26.37 in cash and a gift certificate to Amazon.com. Maybe Joe would like that.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by im_meli
                            More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

*waves to Gate Geek* Hope you can make it! I'm rooming with mercury973 at the Thistle for 6 nights and split between us its about $550 USD. London's expensive, but so much fun!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

FYI- If you send a polite email to Thistle asking if they can charge your credit card early, they will. How nice.

Ok- on to the next issue. Wolf seriously thinks that Joe won't be a big draw? Really? Who can I email about this? I think I might be on a roll today. I'll just do the normal whine. I'm coming all the way from Seattle to this event blah blah never seen Joe blah blah it would make the event etc.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by im_meli
                                More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X