No announcement yet.

Pegasus 3 - Jan 2008 London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the garage where every sandwich was covered in ground black pepper!!!!.....hell no!!!!better stock up on food now!!!!!!!!maybe that chinese up the road from the thistle does deliveries!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

mmm....chinese!! I'm already looking forward to that!!

Comment

Just bumping this up a touch, so it doesn't fall off-

Anyone heard any news? Another guest? A party?

Nothing on my end. Just curious.
        sigpic
        Sig by im_meli
        More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

I haven't heard anything yet. Though I'm a student now so I'm getting used to this "no sleep" thing. Didn't get to sleep until 4am today

Comment

Nothing new. I think that the other will be announced sometimes on November or December. They did it last time. David and Kate were as the only guests there for some time.
            But as I noticed in Wolfevents messageboards, in requests, the only actress admin (Bryan, I suppose) wrote that "it would be good choice" was Torri. So she might be the next choice...maybe.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
              Nothing new. I think that the other will be announced sometimes on November or December. They did it last time. David and Kate were as the only guests there for some time.
              But as I noticed in Wolfevents messageboards, in requests, the only actress admin (Bryan, I suppose) wrote that "it would be good choice" was Torri. So she might be the next choice...maybe.
              Hope so since her flight was cancelled for London film and con, so i still haven't met her.

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Torri would be good. Saw her in Vancouver; she had Sedge with her - such a beautiful dog.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Mercury973: How does it look with hotel btw.? I am just curious. Still plenty of time, I think

I´d love to see David Nykl again...he is such great and funny person. He could come again, but I doubt it

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Frustrating. Very frustrating. I am still seeking a cheaper room, but I don't think I'm gonna get it. As soon as I get a final book, I will PM you. Damn the weak US dollar!

As for next guest, you all know who I want. No, other than Hewlett. I want Nykl!!!!

*stomps feet*
                    sigpic
                    Sig by im_meli

Comment

OK

He might come, thought. He is changing his mind very quickly and people at cons are usually unaware of his presence until the very beginning of the convention. So everything is possible

Comment

Ok, so I got this in my email today from another website that I dare not mention here *coughdgeekcough*

hey, anyone joining the campain to get david back for p3 with paul???

http://www.wolfevents.com/php/modules.php?op=modload name=phpBB_14 file=index action=viewtopic topic=2596

the link to the post on messageboards on wolfevents if anyone wants to post!

Anyone know about this? When you go to the URL, it says I can't get in.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by im_meli

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury973 View Post
                          Ok, so I got this in my email today from another website that I dare not mention here *coughdgeekcough*

hey, anyone joining the campain to get david back for p3 with paul???

http://www.wolfevents.com/php/modules.php?op=modload name=phpBB_14 file=index action=viewtopic topic=2596

the link to the post on messageboards on wolfevents if anyone wants to post!

Anyone know about this? When you go to the URL, it says I can't get in.
                          Are you a member of the message boards?
                          Here's the link i used, should work
                          http://www.wolfevents.com/php/module...c&topic=2596&5

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Isn't the biggest hurdle to David coming over the fact he's got a little 'un on the way? That's the main reason I think it's unlikely.

Personally I'm hoping for Jason.

And Chuck

As for the little discussion on food at P3 - last time I was doing trips out to the Tesco garage in my car so we lived off sandwiches for the weekend. I probably don't remember how to get there but that's what sat nav is for

I'm also hoping (likely in vain) that Wolf organise it a slight bit better this time. I'm a teacher and have to be super organised in my job and just some of the things I saw them doing completely defied common sense! And I do feel sorry for anyone going to a con for the first time - they didn't really explain at all well how things worked. They really should have a newbie pack or something just to help people out. I'm also tempted to design one and offer it to them because I know when I went myself for the first time I felt horribly lost and it's very off putting.

And don't even get me started on the fact that they haven't sorted out DVDs yet. If they can't do it themselves in a reasonable length of time, why not ask for volunteers to do it. I'm sure there's more than enough people out there with the skills.

(*feels better now she's had a little moan *)
                            sigpic
                            by Kaaatie

Comment

Originally posted by doylefan22 View Post
                              Isn't the biggest hurdle to David coming over the fact he's got a little 'un on the way? That's the main reason I think it's unlikely.

Personally I'm hoping for Jason.

And Chuck

As for the little discussion on food at P3 - last time I was doing trips out to the Tesco garage in my car so we lived off sandwiches for the weekend. I probably don't remember how to get there but that's what sat nav is for

I'm also hoping (likely in vain) that Wolf organise it a slight bit better this time. I'm a teacher and have to be super organised in my job and just some of the things I saw them doing completely defied common sense! And I do feel sorry for anyone going to a con for the first time - they didn't really explain at all well how things worked. They really should have a newbie pack or something just to help people out. I'm also tempted to design one and offer it to them because I know when I went myself for the first time I felt horribly lost and it's very off putting.

And don't even get me started on the fact that they haven't sorted out DVDs yet. If they can't do it themselves in a reasonable length of time, why not ask for volunteers to do it. I'm sure there's more than enough people out there with the skills.

(*feels better now she's had a little moan *)

This'll be my 1st full con..i went to the 1st night of p2. i was so confused!!!

hmmm tesco...take a left out of the thistle and follow that road all the way around and youll come to a motorway and itson the other side!

Comment

Originally posted by doylefan22 View Post

*Waves hands madly* ME ME ME!!!!! I'd do it! I'd love to have the DVD from that weekend. Wolf are denying themselves money here. nearly everyone from P2 would buy it which would be a nice income to put towards
                                P3 or other cons. By the time they're out, it'll be P9 and no one will care.

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Working...
                                X