Pegasus 3 - Jan 2008 London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
    I need to borrow mine from my parents, hope I won't forget it, otherwise I cannot charge my camera!
    I've got a couple of adaptors lying around.. one of which I tripped over in the bedroom the other day so I know where that one is! I'll bring it along in case anyone forgets theirs and needs to use one.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
      Oh, thanks, it's good to know that! Last year we also waited at that weird, dark stop at Terminal 1. I figured that we'd go there again this year, but as I already said, I might have to change the Terminal to find my friend.

Which reminds me, does anyone know how to get from Terminal 1 to Terminal 2? How far apart are they? And does the Hoppa bus also stop at Terminal 2?

Bye, A.

I'm not sure how to get from one to the other, but I think it's pretty well signposted. Yeah, the Hoppa bus does stop at T2!

Comment

If anyone is looking for a Peg 3 ticket (in the first 300, so includes the Meet & Greet), please do drop me a message. Due to complicated circumstances I'm not going to be able to attend now (sob!) so the ticket is on offer at reduced price. Ideally £75, but feel free to make me an offer.

Thanks for reading!

Comment

You know pavane I just saw your Ticker saying '16 days to go' and pretty much went...

OMG! *flails wildly*

Probably because I'm working and it's the 20 something of Jan but it still feels a long time away to me!
          Last edited by doylefan22; 09 January 2008, 04:39 AM.
          sigpic
          by Kaaatie

Comment

Originally posted by doylefan22 View Post
            You know pavane I just saw your Ticker saying '16 days to go' and pretty much went...

OMG! *flails wildly*

Probably because I'm working at it's the 20 something of Jan but it still feels a long time away to me!
            i'm working till the thursday so feel ages away to me. Have to go into town today and book my train ticket! i keep putting it off, as this rate i'm not going be get down

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Originally posted by carrie1970 View Post
              If anyone is looking for a Peg 3 ticket (in the first 300, so includes the Meet & Greet), please do drop me a message. Due to complicated circumstances I'm not going to be able to attend now (sob!) so the ticket is on offer at reduced price. Ideally £75, but feel free to make me an offer.

Thanks for reading!
              I'm afraid Wolf doesn't let you sell them
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

There was one thing I did last year that no-one else did, and that was to bring a notebook to the con to get people to leave messages in.

I think everyone should do that this year...it's a nice little memento to keep
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                  I'm afraid Wolf doesn't let you sell them
                  People do sell them...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                    People do sell them...
                    They changed it last year because I asked them when I realised I couldn't go to one of the SG events

The tickets are name specific, so only one person can hold it...You can transfer them, but you don't get a refund and the other person has to pay the full cost of the ticket.

Luckily I managed to get a refund as I realised I couldn't go just a day after buying the ticket.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                      They changed it last year because I asked them when I realised I couldn't go to one of the SG events

The tickets are name specific, so only one person can hold it...You can transfer them, but you don't get a refund and the other person has to pay the full cost of the ticket.

Luckily I managed to get a refund as I realised I couldn't go just a day after buying the ticket.
                      Really? Is that a change since P2? I seem to recall that people I know who've e.g. bought more than 1 ticket for P3 didn't have to give the names of who each ticket is for and hence all tickets are registered in their name....?
                      sigpic

Comment

I can't remember, but when I bought my ticket for SG11 or SG12 and realised I couldn't make it, I had three days to get my refund and no-one got back to me, so I started posting that I had a ticket for sale and was informed that I couldn't...thankfully someone from Wolf got back to me and I got my refund.

Maybe it's changed, or I was misinformed but I'd check first
                        sigpic

Comment

When is the ticket for name, how can my friend go to my name? I ordered it for her so we will have two tickets with my name but they didn´t ask me about name to the other ticket. So that´s OK then? Um, do I make sense?

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                            When is the ticket for name, how can my friend go to my name? I ordered it for her so we will have two tickets with my name but they didn´t ask me about name to the other ticket. So that´s OK then? Um, do I make sense?
                            See, that's what I mean. If they don't ask for individual names when buying multiple tickets, then how can they possibly make the tickets non-transferable (and thereby not able to be sold on)?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                              See, that's what I mean. If they don't ask for individual names when buying multiple tickets, then how can they possibly make the tickets non-transferable (and thereby not able to be sold on)?
                              if you live in the uk and get your ticket sent out, i don't see how it's a problem as it goes by your number not your name when you get there. if you had to collect it on the day, if you have the correct name and maybe some sort of confilmation email then i think it would be fine.

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Phoniex View Post
                                if you live in the uk and get your ticket sent out, i don't see how it's a problem as it goes by your number not your name when you get there. if you had to collect it on the day, if you have the correct name and maybe some sort of confilmation email then i think it would be fine.
                                Oh I get that - my point was, I don't see how Wolf could possibly prevent people from selling unwanted tickets to other users, seeing as tickets are not specifically linked to an individual name.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X