Pegasus 3 - Jan 2008 London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
    arctic penguin has a meet & greet ticket going spare if ur interested sofie. well i think she still does anyway
    yeah i still have a spare, so if anyone is interested in buying it PM me.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sofie View Post
      Hi!! Thanks for the fast answer I'm still trying to convince my mom , since I'm (almost) 17 and not allowed to go alone. But now that there might be a possibility of Torri going .Force will be used to convince lol.
      Probably shouldn't wait very long to order tickets
      I bought mine in Nov last year and that was #510 (when we got there one of the stewards said there were about 750 people there). Tickets sales will probably hold steady until the next guest is announced - quite posibly Torri - and then they're likely to shoot up!

I'd say aside from the queuing, Wolf is probably the best for a first con. I was lucky enough to go with people who had been to Peg1, but everyone was so friendly anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by sofie View Post
        Hi!! Thanks for the fast answer I'm still trying to convince my mom , since I'm (almost) 17 and not allowed to go alone. But now that there might be a possibility of Torri going .Force will be used to convince lol.
        Probably shouldn't wait very long to order tickets
        Parents are a pain. I'm 17 and my parents said no when I asked them (even though I made a cost & travel plan and everything) so I got my friend to book it for me without their knowledge. Me and my friend are both going down together. I'm a bit upset that I have to lie to my parents about it but I'm at university now so I don't see why I can't go. They won't notice if I disappear for the weekend...

Comment

I am lucky being adult. Not that it wouldn´t give to my mum reason to write me sms when I don´t call her for three days But this way, I can say "I am going to London" and they are not suprised. Their question usually is "Where are you going tomorrow"

Torri would be great. I´d love to meet her.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Well my parents usually call me on my mobile phone anyway so if they call me I'll asnwer and pretend I'm in Scotland

Comment

Just booked Pavane's and my room this evening. Ouch! $1094.78!!! Damn weak US dollar! Plus, I'm coming in from the west coast of US, so I need a few days to get over jet lag, so I got the room for a few days before, and a few after in case of any parties.

sigpic
              Sig by im_meli
              More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                Well my parents usually call me on my mobile phone anyway so if they call me I'll asnwer and pretend I'm in Scotland
                so will we all if they ring and we're around!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
                  so will we all if they ring and we're around!!!!
                  Thanks!
                  But a lot of overseas (and English, Welsh and Irish) students go to my university so they won't really know the difference

Comment

i think it's about time a second guest was announected, don't you?

How about a vote on who you must want to meet?

Torri Higgins (1)

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Great idea!

Torri Higginson (1)
                      Kavan Smith (1)

Wait! No! Make that James Bamford (1). Oh pants, I can't choose!!! I love Kavan to bits but I've actually talked (indirectly) to Bambam on his Q&A thread so meeting him face-to-face would be awesome. Argh! Do we have to only choose one?

If not, add Chuck Campbell to the list too
                      Last edited by firefly827347; 30 September 2007, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Seeing as we ain't gonna get Joe... I'd like...

(1) Jason Momoa
                        (2) Kavan Smith
                        (3) Chuck! Yaaay, let's have Chuck back again!
                        sigpic

Comment

Right, so:

Torri Higginson
                          Kavan Smith
                          James Bamford
                          Chuck Campbell
                          Jason Momoa

Anyone else?

Comment

Doh! How could I have forgotten BamBam?!! *slaps self upside the head*

Who else...? Ummm....

Oooh. Andee Frizzell. It'd be pretty cool to meet the Wraith queen...
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey Ali, can you clear some space in your PM box please?

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post

Oooh. Andee Frizzell. It'd be pretty cool to meet the Wraith queen...
                                She is really lovely

List: Torri Higginson, Kavan Smith, Kate Hewlett, Connor Trinneer...anyone really I'm not too fussy.

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                                ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Working...
                                X