Pegasus 3 - Jan 2008 London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
    Is there a hairdryer, shampoo, bodywashstuff (interesting for people who fly with handluggage only - like me)?
    the shampoo each day came in handy (i still have some )

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

The plastic ducks in the bathroom came in handy last year, too. (I still have one, too *hides*)

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Ducks? You're kidding!
        The cake is a lie!

Comment

Gotta love Google Earth

Satellite pic of hotel, if anyone is interested.

Spoiler:
          sigpic
          Sig by im_meli
          More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Borg Queen View Post
            for those that stayed at thisle

Do we get ketles in the room?
            what else is in the room?
            Yup, there's a kettle in the room - though they can be well hidden! Took me till the 2nd day to find mine.. it was hidden in a drawer (that didn't look like a drawer) in one of the cupboards!

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
            Is there a hairdryer, shampoo, bodywashstuff (interesting for people who fly with handluggage only - like me)?
            And yup, hairdryer and shower gel, shampoo etc.
            sigpic

Comment

I keep expecting to come in here every day and see an exciting last minute announcement of 'Chuck Cambell will be appearing!' and it hasn't happened yet.

We want Chuck, Chuck wants to come - come on Wolf, sort it out!

I'm hoping that either way he does an Aaron and just turns up.
              sigpic
              by Kaaatie

Comment

Originally posted by doylefan22 View Post
                I keep expecting to come in here every day and see an exciting last minute announcement of 'Chuck Cambell will be appearing!' and it hasn't happened yet.

We want Chuck, Chuck wants to come - come on Wolf, sort it out!

I'm hoping that either way he does an Aaron and just turns up.
                Well, he was an unannounced last-minute addition last year!
                sigpic

Comment

So was David Nykl.... *hopes it will be the same this year*

I hope Chuck and Aaron will come, too. I want another photo with Chuck and also with Aaron. I didn't have enough money last year but this time, I am ready!

But I probably want too much, David Nykl and Chuck. There are enough guests already.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                    So was David Nykl.... *hopes it will be the same this year*

I hope Chuck and Aaron will come, too. I want another photo with Chuck and also with Aaron. I didn't have enough money last year but this time, I am ready!

But I probably want too much, David Nykl and Chuck. There are enough guests already.
                    No David Nykl was announced.. 2 or 3 weeks before the con. With Chuck at P2 nobody knew he was gonna be there until he walked into the Meet n Greet!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yep, I know. I still hope they might announce David Nykl sometimes...now.
                      I remember Chuck...bunch of girls standing before hall and yelling about Chuck

Comment

Chuck's thread has 13 pages on the P3 forum. I think it has the most views too

Comment

I like Chuck....but he was last year in London and Germany...that's enough....but Aaron would be great.
                          *Vancouver Con Attendee 2006* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2007*
                          *Vancouver Con Attendee 2008* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2009*
                          *Vancouver Con Attendee 2010* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2011*

* Vancouver Con Attendee 2012 *

Comment

Ah, I could quite happily see Chuck at every con I go to!! However, that is unlikely So I'd settle for just getting him to P3 (same goes for David N...wishful thinking?)

Comment

A friend of mine works for Wolf. Last I asked her she said Brian knew Chuck's popularity and was trying to sort something out. Hope that something comes of it because he really was great guest last time (and I didn't get to have a photo with him!)
                              sigpic
                              by Kaaatie

Comment

I know...annoying...but didn´t she say something about David N? *innoncent smile*

Comment

Working...
                                X