X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• erinanderson
    replied
    Originally posted by M2W View Post
    Erin... I think I was totally standing next to you for a bit waiting to get in at one point. Not sure though.

Next year I definitely have to be more social. Seriously.
    it's quite possible. I yakked with a TON of people this weekend who I have never met before and talked to once and never saw again the whole weekend. It was a blast and I am terrible with names and putting names to faces but if I have seen someone before I always remember them the next time I see them.

Leave a comment:

• Arctic Goddess
    replied
    Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
    I made it home....finally! I'm uploading to PB, so hang on.....having to use the mac because the pc isn't co-operating...
    Hey Sue:

Tell us about your adventures. Who did you meet? What were your impressions of all the guests? And, yes, pictures!!!!

Looking forward to it.

Leave a comment:

• M2W
    replied
    Erin... I think I was totally standing next to you for a bit waiting to get in at one point. Not sure though.

Next year I definitely have to be more social. Seriously.

Leave a comment:

• Daniel's shadow
    replied
    Originally posted by Chelle View Post
    I promise I'll post at least one pic of each of the guests before I fall asleep on my couch this evening!

Thanks Chelle!!

Leave a comment:

• ScifigirlSG
    replied
    I made it home....finally! I'm uploading to PB, so hang on.....having to use the mac because the pc isn't co-operating...

Leave a comment:

• tsaxlady
    replied
    My personal favorite thing this weekend was Barry Campbell and his pictures from the APLIS base - where they filmed for Continnum. You could tell he was having a ball telling stories about the filming and cast and crew. He has some great pictures. It really makes me look forward to the second movie even more.

Leave a comment:

• Kliggins
    replied
    I promise I'll post at least one pic of each of the guests before I fall asleep on my couch this evening!
    What a trouper!

Leave a comment:

• Arctic Goddess
    replied
    Chelle, you are such a great lady and a hero to us all.

Leave a comment:

• Chelle
    replied

Leave a comment:

• PegasusGalaxy
    replied
    Joe wasn't there for very long but it was the first time I'd ever seen him in person and he looked EXACTLY the same as on the show! It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool! I was waiting in line for the photoOP with him and he walked right past to hit the men's room before the op. He walked straight through the line and I'm not sure that many people even noticed because they weren't expecting it. Then he walked past us all into the room and it was SO cool! I am happy, my first convention was so much fun. My picture with Joe turned out great, it will be framed of course. I also got a set of the plates in the auction and he autographed his for me. Sadly he said it was a horrible plate and he hated the picture on it. I told him I loved it and thought it was a great picture and he said, "Really?"

I volunteered to hold things for the last auction on Sunday and Brian accused me of not knowing who Patrick Stewart was and I DID know! There was a line of Star Trek signed cast photos on the ground and he said, "let's do a Patrick Stewart and...." and I missed who else he said so I said, "Who?" in the expectation that he would repeat the second name and he said "YOU DON'T KNOW WHO PATRICK STEWART IS???????" Sigh, now people think I don't know who Captain Jean Luc Picard is. I'm a Trekkie, of COURSE I know who he is! Between me and two of my friends we own every Star Trek series but Voyager and Enterprise (we're working on those two).

Leave a comment:

• Lea
    replied
    I can wait...but he is a rare guest of conventions.

Leave a comment:

• Arctic Goddess
    replied
    Originally posted by Lea View Post
    I can't find photos of Joe.:/
    Relax Lea, they will turn up. When you are not desperately looking, you'll find them. Besides, there are always tons of other photos floating around. The fans around this site are great and very willing to share.

Leave a comment:

• Lea
    replied
    I can't find photos of Joe.:/

Leave a comment:

• erinanderson
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
    I need to edit my pics from the Con. I should be doing it now. But, besides great memories and new friends, I got a cold.

Oy!

It was worth it though.
    Ahh the beloved con crud.....how I do not miss thee. I had that after Vancouver.... Feel better soon Spacemonkey J!!!

Leave a comment:

• Spacemonkey_Jackson
    replied
    I need to edit my pics from the Con. I should be doing it now. But, besides great memories and new friends, I got a cold.

Oy!

It was worth it though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X