Official SG Con, Burbank 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erinanderson View Post
    Chant with me people, "Hug the wall, the wall is your friend." Pass along to Mama, as always, it was a pleasure to see you again and a fab time was had by all. I had not a single issue with this past weekend's festivities, you guys made it easy for this old gimp to make it around without too much trouble, and for that I am deeply thankful. Hope the Mama has a good thanksgiving and relaxes a little bit (she earned it!)
    Mama is good at her job! "Hug the wall the wall is your friend"!!!
    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

chanting.....hug the wall, the wall is your friend...

no complaints here.......about my con experience

.....rest well Mama...

The first GWers I encountered before the con began were M2W, Spacemonkey Jackson, Chelle and her sis, Erin and later, L-Jade. I couldn't get a group photo because we were in different places at different times.
      Last edited by ScifigirlSG; 22 November 2007, 07:06 PM.

Comment

We're crazy like that I guess!

Next year we HAVE to all meet up at least for a couple minutes.

Erin, I will stick your pics in a zip file and get them to you ASAP. There's only two I think.

To all the sickies... you feeling any better?

Misty's Pictures
        (Sorry they're watermarked in the corner. I'm putting them on my website too, so that's why I did that.)
        (Also, these are not all of them. These are just the ones that turned out the least blurry. )
        Last edited by M2W; 23 November 2007, 08:22 AM. Reason: Additions
        sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

How many of you guys booked seats for next year?
          Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
            We're crazy like that I guess!

Next year we HAVE to all meet up at least for a couple minutes.

Erin, I will stick your pics in a zip file and get them to you ASAP. There's only two I think.

To all the sickies... you feeling any better?

Misty's Pictures
            (Sorry they're watermarked in the corner. I'm putting them on my website too, so that's why I did that.)
            (Also, these are not all of them. These are just the ones that turned out the least blurry. )
            Thanks bunches!!! *mwa*

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
            Photobucket

Comment

ERIN!!!!

Where's my Cliff pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                ERIN!!!!

Where's my Cliff pics?

Send me money and then you get your Cliff pics.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                Photobucket

Comment

If I had money, I would have gone to Burbank myself and not needed your Cliff pics!!!!

So nyah! Meanie!

Comment

So nyah! Meanie!

LOL - Erin you are too funny but I have to agree with AG - she needs her dose of Cliff.
                    A Symbiote

Comment

I like it.
                      sigpic

Comment

haven't yet......during the upgrade session, Gold tix were $349 but after the con they went up to $369. The only way to get into the breakfast is to have the Gold ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                          haven't yet......during the upgrade session, Gold tix were $349 but after the con they went up to $369. The only way to get into the breakfast is to have the Gold ticket.
                          Hmmm. Well, I was hoping to get to Burbank next year. But maybe not. I already am going to Vancouver twice and I have a trip to L.A. planned for late January or early February for some work I'm doing. If that project is successful, then Burbank may be a possibility.

Comment

WE DID!
                            Where's my Cliff pics?

I will try to get some Cliffie pics up in the next day or so..... Between the dreaded Con Crud,Turkey Day and the following clean-up, I haven't been near my computer since.... Oh, Wedensday? *sigh* I was planning on editing a few pics tomorrow, and then a mass edit like I did for my Chicago pics...... I just hope my house isn't this trashed after Christmas!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle View Post
                              WE DID!

I will try to get some Cliffie pics up in the next day or so..... Between the dreaded Con Crud,Turkey Day and the following clean-up, I haven't been near my computer since.... Oh, Wedensday? *sigh* I was planning on editing a few pics tomorrow, and then a mass edit like I did for my Chicago pics...... I just hope my house isn't this trashed after Christmas!
                              Thanks, my friend. I am sitting on the edge of my seat (and have already fallen off twice as a result).

Comment

Wow, do I suck or what? I promised con piccies, and then have been totally NOT online in four days!

Life in general has been a little hectic, and I apologize for keeping everyone waiting. I will be getting busy editing and posting over the next few days.

And this time, I MEAN IT.

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X