Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creation Con: Aug 24-26, 2007 (Stargate actors)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
    make that 2 months to go it's june now and I think I'll get another photo op with ba'al but I'll have to wait till I have a bit more money ..... and otherwise I'll get it at the con ugh why does everything cost so much ...
    But it'll be worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
      oh and one more thing what I wanted to ask ..... the hussies who are in here is theer gonna be a hussy group photo op ?
      Hello, my name is Chelle, and I'm a Hussy.

There's plenty 'o Hussies showing up to this con, I'm sure there will be some sort of group piccie or two!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Hello, I'm Arctic Goddess and I'm a Ba'al-aholic. The twelve step program is not working so well for me.

1.) We admitted we were powerless over our adiction to Ba'al--that our lives had become unmanageable unless we are near His Royal Hotness.

2.) Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity, that would be (you guessed it) Ba'al.

3.) Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of Ba'al at every opportunity to ogle him as needed.

4.) Made a searching and fearless decision to hug Ba'al when ever possible.

5.) Admitted to Ba'al, to ourselves and to all other Ba'al fans the exact nature of our fanaticism.

6.) Were entirely ready to have Ba'al remove all non Ba'al fans from existence.

7.) Humbly asked Ba'al to let us hug him and squeeze him and call him George (well, it could be his first name).

8.) Made a list of all persons Ba'al doesn't like and off them for him.

9.) Made Michael Shanks admit that Cliff is cuter.

10.) Continued to take personal inventory of all the good things Ba'al has to offer and get them offered to us.

11.) Insist to the powers that be, that Ba'al is the one and only hottie in the Universe.

12.) Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to the poor deprived souls who have never met Ba'al, and to show them the right path to Ba'al.

Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
          Hello, I'm Arctic Goddess and I'm a Ba'al-aholic. The twelve step program is not working so well for me.

9.) Made Michael Shanks admit that Cliff is cuter.

HEY!!! Not physically possible! Seriously, the law of physics does not allow for this phenomenon to occur. Observe.

Physic's Law Number 459632 states "No single creature in the universe is hotter than Michael Shanks"

SEE! Sheer improbability. Always knew religions were sheer nonsense!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
          Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle View Post
            Hello, my name is Chelle, and I'm a Hussy.

There's plenty 'o Hussies showing up to this con, I'm sure there will be some sort of group piccie or two!
            yes you are oh well I'll see I'll run around there

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson View Post
              HEY!!! Not physically possible! Seriously, the law of physics does not allow for this phenomenon to occur. Observe.

[COLOR="Green"]Physic's Law Number 459632 states "No single creature in the universe is hotter than Michael Shanks"[/COLOR]

I totally agree on that one well said

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson View Post

Physic's Law Number 459632 states "No single creature in the universe is hotter than Michael Shanks"

Aw, pffth!!!! You made up that law!!! Made up laws don't count!! Swoon for your God in Chicago!!!!!
                Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Aw, pffth!!!! You made up that law!!! Made up laws don't count!! Swoon for your God in Chicago!!!!!
                  I dunno. I might have to go with Erin on this one...

I think if there were two such men of such equal hotness to exist, the universe would just explode! It couldn't take it. Therefore, one must be hotter than the other. Granted, it may only be by 0.00000000001%, but there's still a difference.

Comment

does anyone know where i can buy photos of: steve bacic, carmen argenziano, and morena baccerin from??? will they have photos at the con u think??? i have photos of michael shanks, cliff simon, paul mcgillion, and teryl rothery but none of the others. 2 more months to go!!! cya all in august. be safe. james from chicago.

Comment

Never!!!! I will only swoon for Michael. Especially when in proximity of his hotness with a clean shaven face, black leather jacket and holey jeans!

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
                      I dunno. I might have to go with Erin on this one...

I think if there were two such men of such equal hotness to exist, the universe would just explode! It couldn't take it. Therefore, one must be hotter than the other. Granted, it may only be by 0.00000000001%, but there's still a difference.
                      See!!! Kerri agrees with me! And I am pretty sure Kerri is smarter than me (or at least more articulate, she does have a degree in the English language) so therefore I am the victor! Bow before the hottest man in the universe in Chicago! Bow I say!!!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                      Photobucket

Comment

For crying out loud, as if a Goa'uld could ever get someone from the city of "big shoulders' to bow before them.

RDA forever!
                        Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

I have wonderful news!! There is now a Starbucks and a Potbelly across the street from the Wyndham! This will now make getting lunch and chai lattes much easier.

Comment

Mmmmmm....Starbucks.....
                            "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                            it has it's own laws and beats about things
                            which the intellect scorns."
                            - Mark Twain -

Comment

Hummm, what's a Potbelly? And I don't mean the tummy kind!
                              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                                Hummm, what's a Potbelly? And I don't mean the tummy kind!
                                It's an inexpensive, very good sandwhich place with wooden booths and often someone in the balcony playing a guitar. Their turkey is excellent. They also have milkshakes, malts and homemade cookies and brownies. They are not a diet conscious place, but you can get lean sandwiches and Baked Lays potato chips.
                                Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Working...
                                X