Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creation Con: Aug 24-26, 2007 (Stargate actors)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree FM i want chris judge at another convention too as well as amanda tapping too see ya in august be safe james from chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle View Post
      Nope, no pics - that was after Creation had instituted their policy of only being able to take pics at the beginning of the dessert party & breakfast.......So no booty.

No more Creation Cons for Chris Judge, huh? It only makes me wonder what happened behind the scenes......Or out in the open, whatever. Maybe the bathroom incident in New Jersey a while back? Who knows. Whoever else is annouced for this con I'll be perfectly happy with anyway. And besides, I've said it once and i'll say it again - I love seeing all of the cool guests and the events, but I honestly think I have more fun having our little mini "reunions" each time around.

But the guests are nice too. Really.

C'mon August!
      Chris is doing Dragon Con at the end of August with Lexa and Michael in Georgia.
      Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

OMG he was hilarious! I miss seeing him at the cons - as much as I absolutely love seeing Michael Shanks at a con, the Chris 'n Michael show was THE BEST!

I say we should remind Michael of he and Chris's last visit to Chicago together..... "White boy, the other white meat!!!!" *giggle*

I think it looked something like this, right?

The kiss.....

And then the reaction.....It STILL cracks me up!
        Chelle, you have the BEST pictures!!! How do you do it??!!!

You're right....the Chris and Michael show is excellent and hilarious!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kamala42 View Post
          Chelle, you have the BEST pictures!!! How do you do it??!!!

You're right....the Chris and Michael show is excellent and hilarious!
          The secret is this - LOTS OF FILM. And lots of memory in the digital camera too! For all of the cool shots I've been lucky enough to get, there's a ton of not-so-good shots. Lots of luck too, I suppose.

I just wish I'd have gotten a pic of the actual KISS, that would have rocked!

*off to dig around in sister's compy and see if she has something close to it*

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Nope, no pics - that was after Creation had instituted their policy of only being able to take pics at the beginning of the dessert party & breakfast.......So no booty.

No more Creation Cons for Chris Judge, huh? It only makes me wonder what happened behind the scenes......Or out in the open, whatever. Maybe the bathroom incident in New Jersey a while back? Who knows. Whoever else is annouced for this con I'll be perfectly happy with anyway. And besides, I've said it once and i'll say it again - I love seeing all of the cool guests and the events, but I honestly think I have more fun having our little mini "reunions" each time around.

But the guests are nice too. Really.

C'mon August!
            Bathroom Incident?

Details, please!
            "You cannot reason with your own heart;
            it has it's own laws and beats about things
            which the intellect scorns."
            - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Sela View Post
              Bathroom Incident?

Details, please!
              Ha! I wasn't present for this one, I only know of it form others who were at this particular con.

Apparently, some kid followed Chris Judge into the bathroom with a VIDEO CAMERA.

I don't know any specific details unfortunately....... Is there anyone else out there that was at the New Jersey con last year (or whichever it was)?

Comment

Since PAX is at the wrong time and WAY TOO FAR AWAY, I'm going to try coming to Creation Con. I remember where I was last year at the time of the con, hanging out at the Renassance Fair.(sp?)
                Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                Caboose: They could be worse?
                Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

ya they added elizabeth christensen the author today. i met elizabeth last year she was awesome. she has written 3 atlantis novels so far, the chosen, exogenesis, and upcoming casualties of war. i really like her shes the best. only 4 more months to go. is it august yet??? james from chicago.

Comment

Wanted to be the first to say it even if I'm 54 minutes early but 3months and counting!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FinalMacGyver View Post
                      Wanted to be the first to say it even if I'm 54 minutes early but 3months and counting!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!
                      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

HURRAY!!! Less than 3 months til the convention!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Wanted to be the first to say it even if I'm 54 minutes early but 3 months and counting!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Only three months 'til I'm in Stargate junkie heaven again!!! Wahooo!!!!!

Comment

So I am ready for this convention!!!! I Just got GPS so I dont get lost, and opened up a goal oriented savings account to get some money put away to spend spend spend at the convention!!

Comment

See, that's what my Visa is for. :-D
                              OMFG I can't wait.
                              My LJ: http://nikki-dichotomy.livejournal.com
                              Twitter: http://twitter.com/nikki9696

Comment

Awesome they added JAY ACOVONE A.K.A
                                Major Charles Kawalsky

Comment

Working...
                                X