Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creation Con: Aug 24-26, 2007 (Stargate actors)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinalMacGyver View Post
    I Just bought my gold weekend tickets!!!. I Can't wait.. I Live in Ohio so I ll drive out it's only about 5 Hours. Just need a hotel room. I'll probably go out on Thursday night. Yey (P.S. I hope you don't mind Chelle but I like you countdown timer so I kinda borrowed it until the convention is over)
    LOL, no worries FM! Sounds like you're about as far from Chicago as my sis and I are from the Burbank con this fall...... Close enough to drive to, too far from home to not get a hotel room and stay over.

Trust me when I say that the time before the con is going to draaaaaaaaag by..... Then a few days later you'll be asking "What? It's already over? How in the @#$%&%$# did that happen?"

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Hi everyone! I was at Vancouver con in March and there was a GW dinner the night before the con started, will there be a GW dinner for this con? Sorry, this is only my second con so I'm still a bit new to the whole experience. I just want to make sure I don't fly in too late and miss out on anything.

I noticed on Creation's website the Chicago banner had Joe Flanigan on it. That was probably just a mistake, but that would be amazing if JF were coming!

Comment

Originally posted by wraithkeeper View Post
        Hi everyone! I was at Vancouver con in March and there was a GW dinner the night before the con started, will there be a GW dinner for this con? Sorry, this is only my second con so I'm still a bit new to the whole experience. I just want to make sure I don't fly in too late and miss out on anything.

I noticed on Creation's website the Chicago banner had Joe Flanigan on it. That was probably just a mistake, but that would be amazing if JF were coming!
        No plans yet for a dinner. Yes, it would be awesome if Joe Flanigan could attend. He so owes us from last year when he had to cancel.
        Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

So I figured I would do some hotel checking last night, and Expedia is deffinatley the cheaspest so far. Ive never been to a covention, how soon should I get a room reserved? Will they fill up fast?

Comment

yes that was a mistake on the banner. i emailed adam and asked if JF was coming and he said he had invited him for months and he said JF doesnt wanna do the show but theres still a chance that rachel luttrell i hope might come. i wanted to see JF too. oh well. james from chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by james watson View Post
              yes that was a mistake on the banner. i emailed adam and asked if JF was coming and he said he had invited him for months and he said JF doesnt wanna do the show but theres still a chance that rachel luttrell i hope might come. i wanted to see JF too. oh well. james from chicago.
              Im still waiting on My emails from creation. Hopefully they come soon. I know they billed me as my avalible line of credit went down but the wait contiues....

Comment

Im still waiting on My emails from creation. Hopefully they come soon. I know they billed me as my avalible line of credit went down but the wait contiues....
                No worries. It takes a while sometimes.

Good job, James, on checking about Joe Flanigan. It's a pity he doesn't want to do shows. Maybe the fans scared him off. He does seem quite shy.

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                  No worries. It takes a while sometimes.
                  That's good to know. I just ordered my ticket this afternoon.
                  sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Has Anyone gotten there room yet? Im kinda interested as to when I should reserve a room. Don't want to miss out on the Actual hotel it's at.
                    Last edited by FinalMacGyver; 08 May 2007, 03:08 PM. Reason: Mis-Spell

Comment

ya they added another guest today may 8th. morena Baccarin. and photo ops went on sale today too. and as of today the gold package is almost sold out. good thing i ordered mine in april. see it sometimes it does pay to order early . i got my phot ops of: paul mcgillion, teryl rothery, morena Baccarin and cliff simon. cant wait til aigust be safe everyone james from chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by james watson View Post
                        ya they added another guest today may 8th. morena Baccarin. and photo ops went on sale today too. and as of today the gold package is almost sold out. good thing i ordered mine in april. see it sometimes it does pay to order early . i got my phot ops of: paul mcgillion, teryl rothery, morena Baccarin and cliff simon. cant wait til aigust be safe everyone james from chicago.
                        Photo Ops? If I have the gold package do I have to purchase these. Im Confused

Comment

Photo Ops? If I have the gold package do I have to purchase these. Im Confused
                          You get one free autograph per celebrity. Well, there are some exceptions, but not many. The photo ops you have to pay for.

Comment

Has Anyone gotten there room yet? Im kinda interested as to when I should reserve a room. Don't want to miss out on the Actual hotel it's at.
                            We did, but I'm sharing a room with buddies.
                            I'd get it ASAP.

FWIW, I've been to the hotel before, and parking sucks. So, carpool if you can, if you were planning on driving.

/ MORENA, YAY!!!! OMFG I'm stoked.
                            My LJ: http://nikki-dichotomy.livejournal.com
                            Twitter: http://twitter.com/nikki9696

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                              Thanks nikki. I got one detail worked out, just a few more to go.

Now, why does getting into trouble sound like a nice thing to do
                              Because it IS my dear!

I may need to borrow someone's sock to put in my mouth for a little while, though, in case of an emergency "I look like a complete idioitic dork sputtering on like a schoolgirl".
                              My LJ: http://nikki-dichotomy.livejournal.com
                              Twitter: http://twitter.com/nikki9696

Comment

YAY!! they are offerring the chance for the Mike-n-Cliff sammich!! but its 99 dollars!! YOWZA!! thats a bit more than the price in Vancouver isn't it? I remember it being somewhere like 75 dollars? can any one confirm that?

Comment

Working...
                                X