Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creation Con: Aug 24-26, 2007 (Stargate actors)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
    Did you go to the Chicago convention last year?
    Yes, I was at Chicago 2005 and 2006. But, it was before I joined Gateworld.
    ...NOW, it will be SO much more fun, because I know so many more SG fans!!

AG: When are you arriving in Chicago?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kamala42 View Post
      Yes, I was at Chicago 2005 and 2006. But, it was before I joined Gateworld.
      ...NOW, it will be SO much more fun, because I know so many more SG fans!!

AG: When are you arriving in Chicago?
      I don't have my plane ticket yet. I guess I'd better get it pretty soon. LOL. I'll PM you when I know.
      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

well i hope i made some friends here??? i hope so??? i hope to meet all fo u at the convention. i'm getting really excited about it now. i hope they add a few more guests. anyways when is the gateworld dinner???? i hope i can come and i hope i'm invited take care everyone be safe. jim

Comment

I keep telling my husband how I wanna go and am planning on going...getting some of the details worked out and stuff...trouble is...I have already purchased my gold ticket...haven't really told him...hope it really doesn't come up. . since this con is close to my birthday...he has bought me the gold ticket as a b-day present in the past. oh well. worst case? sell the second ticket as I am sure he would wait until it was a bit too late to get a great seat. I have a great seat.! plus...I already informed him I even has plans for a room and room mate. now just to check those flights.

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz View Post

I keep telling my husband how I wanna go and am planning on going...getting some of the details worked out and stuff...trouble is...I have already purchased my gold ticket...haven't really told him...hope it really doesn't come up. . since this con is close to my birthday...he has bought me the gold ticket as a b-day present in the past. oh well. worst case? sell the second ticket as I am sure he would wait until it was a bit too late to get a great seat. I have a great seat.! plus...I already informed him I even has plans for a room and room mate. now just to check those flights.
            I just ordered my Gold ticket last nite. I wonder where I'll be....

Good idea about the early ordering! You don't want the tix to sell-out (although I don't know if this con does usually sells-out) as your b-day gets closer and then you'll be in the boondocks and far from Michael!!!
            sigpic

Comment

i dont have to worry about plane tickets and travelling as i'am 20 min away from the hotel. i dont even have to stay over night, i can just come home thats why i only attend the chicago events. sure it would be nice to go to vancouver but eventually every one comes to chicago. when will the gold weekend tickets be mailed???? i hope photo op tickets become available soon. travelling has become a pain in the ass literally. and i hope they add joe flanigan too that would be sooo cool. well hope to cya all there. take care have a great day Jim oh btw when is the GW dinner suppose to be????

Comment

I must truely apologize. I have been lax in my shameless Cliff Simon promoting.

Apparently, the top people at Bridge Studios and MGM are considering a third Stargate Series. If it goes ahead, I was thinking how awsome it would be if Cliff became a regular as kind of an anti-hero. The ex-Goa'uld who tries to redeem himself and messes up from time to time (like the Spike character in Angel). Anyway, to help make this a stronger possibility, I hope you will consider writing a letter to the Producers to attempt to make this happen.

If anyone would like to see Ba'al in the third series, please write to:

Mr. Brad Wright, Executive Producer
                Mr. Robert Cooper, Executive Producer
                STARGATE SG:1
                c/o THE BRIDGE STUDIOS
                2400 BOUNDARY ROAD
                BURNABY, BC
                V5M 3Z3
                CANADA

Or, you can e-mail: [email protected]

Remember, snail mail takes longer, but is more valued by the Producers because it takes more effort.

Thanks a bunch,

AG

Comment

4 months 4 .. 4 months * breaths in and out * really looking forward to it I'm used to the little dutchs cons with 150 people .. or less

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
                    4 months 4 .. 4 months * breaths in and out * really looking forward to it I'm used to the little dutchs cons with 150 people .. or less
                    Wow! I'm looking forward to meeting you. I want to hear all about those little Dutch cons.

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                      Wow! I'm looking forward to meeting you. I want to hear all about those little Dutch cons.

there great fun I'll tell you aaaaaaaal about it if I don't loose the ability to speak english when I see mike hahahahhaha

Comment

almost august i cant wait. i cant wait to meet all of u. i will be sitting in the fifth row if anyone wants to come over and say hi. i'm in row E10. any plans for the GW dinner yet???? take care everyone jim

Comment

guess what folks??? fridays my birthday. yep thats right i will be 37 years old thats nol old is it??? course it wont be much of a birthday since my dad is still in the hospital. his infection spread to the bone so he wont be home for another 2 weeks. they had to cut his big toe off. oh well. thats life this is walgreens. what are ya gonna do??? the infection came from the surgery believe it or not. well take care all. Jim keep smilin

Comment

Originally posted by james watson View Post
                            guess what folks??? fridays my birthday. yep thats right i will be 37 years old thats nol old is it??? course it wont be much of a birthday since my dad is still in the hospital. his infection spread to the bone so he wont be home for another 2 weeks. they had to cut his big toe off. oh well. thats life this is walgreens. what are ya gonna do??? the infection came from the surgery believe it or not. well take care all. Jim keep smilin
                            Have your birthday in the hospital with your dad. I'm sure he would want to be with you. Best wishes for your father, James.

Comment

thanks arctic goddess. i was wondering if u can help me with something??? theres this guy i like at work and he gave me his cell number and he always checks out by me. hes over 21. i said jer likes me and he said yes he does. should i call him??? i'm very shy and i wouldnt know what to say. he did have gril problems like i did maybe he wants to try something different??? if u know of anythig or advice would be apprciated thanks arctic goddess. i wanna call him but i'm afraid. when i asked if he wants my number he said yes please, well anyways lemme know ok artic goddes. thanks. any advice from anyone else would be appreciated too. oh and we both work at the same place and we always share a lunch and sit together too take care everyone jim

Comment

Originally posted by james watson View Post
                                thanks arctic goddess. i was wondering if u can help me with something??? theres this guy i like at work and he gave me his cell number and he always checks out by me. hes over 21. i said jer likes me and he said yes he does. should i call him??? i'm very shy and i wouldnt know what to say. he did have gril problems like i did maybe he wants to try something different??? if u know of anythig or advice would be apprciated thanks arctic goddess. i wanna call him but i'm afraid. when i asked if he wants my number he said yes please, well anyways lemme know ok artic goddes. thanks. any advice from anyone else would be appreciated too. oh and we both work at the same place and we always share a lunch and sit together too take care everyone jim
                                I would say go for it call him

Comment

Working...
                                X