Creation SG Con, Burbank Nov. 17-19, 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by katlanta View Post
    I'm sorry I didn't catch up with y'all after the Jason/Torri autograph line but I kinda ended up sitting next to Jason at his table for the rest of the autograph time (20-30 min I guess). I gave him a bracelet I had just finished making (he had actually seen me doing this in the hall) and he asked me to do something interesting to the connection of the silver skull to his rosary chain. I whipped up something with the materials I had with me and he seemed to like it. I got about 5 or 6 hugs and kisses and lots of those huge smiles of his. He really is a very sweet guy!
    GAAAAH!!!! You lucky Hussy you!!!!! I swear I thought you were going to swoon when he planted that big fat kiss on you at breakfast - THEN you went and got even MORE smooches out of that big, hunky teddy bear of a guy?!? *Chelle goes green with envy* Speaking of said cutie.....

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

And hey, isn't that Patti back to back with Cliff???

Comment

Oh, and did everyone hear about Cliff's new role?????

EXERCISE BA'AL!!!
        Yes, I know that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle View Post

EXERCISE BA'AL!!!

Oh uggggggh Im in pain

http://web.mac.com/doqtaj/iWeb/Site/Choice-award.html
          *holds out hankie* excuse me, does this smell like chloroform to you?

Comment

And hey, isn't that Patti back to back with Cliff???

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1.../CS/Cliff2.jpg

EXERCISE BA'AL!!!

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1.../CS/Cliff1.jpg
            Exercise Ba'al is PERFECT!!!
            Oh, and did I mention that Cliff embarrassed the crap outta Chelle?

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
              Exercise Ba'al is PERFECT!!!
              Oh, and did I mention that Cliff embarrassed the crap outta Chelle?

Um yeah. . Like I said before - I think I turned every shade of red in the freakin' visible spetrum, an probably some infrared while I was at it..... Especially when he said "WHERE'S CHELLE???" Picture me, slumping down in my chair about six inches...... However, my sister ate it all up with a fork and knife, FINALLY a moment where I was the one who was embarrassed instead of her!

We have that David and Kate Hewlett thing going on, older sibling / younger sibling, minus the backhanding of each other.

Speaking of whom......

Last edited by Chelle; 22 November 2006, 06:46 AM.

Comment

More David and Kate pictures Squeeeee!! Why did Cliff call you up on stage Chelle? Did I miss something earlier *is guilty of not reading the whole thread but is interested*

David Hewlett is my 'happy place' SQUEEEEE!!!

Comment

Did anyone get a picture of Kate H. slapping David on Saturday? It went by so fast I didn't get one. AMybe the aftermath of the slap?

That was hilarious! I've been wanting to do that to both my brothers for ages.

Only half a pile of goo, now.

Comment

Originally posted by surfinmuffin View Post
                    More David and Kate pictures Squeeeee!! Why did Cliff call you up on stage Chelle? Did I miss something earlier *is guilty of not reading the whole thread but is interested*
                    Hee hee hee....... Well, a certain someone whose name I won't mention ARCTIC GODDESS cajoled a certain someone Cliff Simon into promising that he'd call me up on stage and embarrass me! I posted a report on the night it happened (I think, or the next day) on Friday 11/17 or Saturday 11/18........ There was a big bear hug and a great big kiss...... And I giggled like a goofy little fangirl...... And the statement "My shirt smells like Cliff Simon!" escaped my lips more than a few times......

So anyway..... Here's more con piccies from Saturday's brunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                      Did anyone get a picture of Kate H. slapping David on Saturday? It went by so fast I didn't get one. AMybe the aftermath of the slap?
                      I do have a pic from just after the slap... you can tell when it was, 'cause Jane looks so shocked! I'll have to go through my pix when I get home from work before I can post it though.

Comment

And I giggled like a goofy little fangirl...... And the statement "My shirt smells like Cliff Simon!" escaped my lips more than a few times......

Ok NOW your scaring me, "my shirt smells like Cliff Simon"

Eeep! reminds me of the fan girls at a Trek con that asked if they could touch me! *Stark moment...My Side, Your Side, My Side.....YOUR SIDE!!*
                        The Talent at these things are so much better behaved then I could ever be...and noooo Renee if you are lurking, you cannot touch me LOL

woulda been funny if Cliff had heard you tho...oooh the embarrassment, the angst, the a-go-ny. hehehe
                        HEEEEY AG, we should tell on her!

http://web.mac.com/doqtaj/iWeb/Site/Choice-award.html
                        *holds out hankie* excuse me, does this smell like chloroform to you?

Comment

Hee hee hee....... Well, a certain someone whose name I won't mention ARCTIC GODDESS cajoled a certain someone Cliff Simon into promising that he'd call me up on stage and embarrass me! I posted a report on the night it happened (I think, or the next day) on Friday 11/17 or Saturday 11/18........ There was a big bear hug and a great big kiss...... And I giggled like a goofy little fangirl...... And the statement "My shirt smells like Cliff Simon!" escaped my lips more than a few times......

So anyway..... Here's more con piccies from Saturday's brunch.

Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:

Wow, Chelle, those are GREAT pictures - what in the world is Michael doing in the first one? And, oh, is he ticklish??

And what a cute piccie of you and Cliff, thanks to Neelan! (Good catch, Patti!)

Thanks for sharing, girls!
                          OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen View Post
                            Wow, Chelle, those are GREAT pictures - what in the world is Michael doing in the first one? And, oh, is he ticklish??
                            Everyone was giving him a ration of crap because his shirt kept riding up and showing off his tummy.... So they all kept pulling his shirt down..... And what I wouldn't do to find out where that man was ticklish!
                            Originally posted by OregonJen View Post
                            And what a cute piccie of you and Cliff, thanks to Neelan! (Good catch, Patti!)

Thanks for sharing, girls!
                            I'll have more pics to share later today, after I get home and do more editing. I just have not been able to stay awake long enough to finish everything I wanted to do the last three days!

Two more pics, Michael entering the brunch on Saturday, and him trying to jump up and sign his pic on the stage banner..... With no luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                              I do have a pic from just after the slap... you can tell when it was, 'cause Jane looks so shocked! I'll have to go through my pix when I get home from work before I can post it though.
                              I know, the look on Janes face was absolutley priceless!!

Comment

Originally posted by MamaDuck View Post
                                Ok NOW your scaring me, "my shirt smells like Cliff Simon"

Eeep! reminds me of the fan girls at a Trek con that asked if they could touch me! *Stark moment...My Side, Your Side, My Side.....YOUR SIDE!!*
                                The Talent at these things are so much better behaved then I could ever be...and noooo Renee if you are lurking, you cannot touch me LOL

woulda been funny if Cliff had heard you tho...oooh the embarrassment, the angst, the a-go-ny. hehehe
                                HEEEEY AG, we should tell on her!
                                I'm sure AG has told him everything by now......

And hey, he smelled nice. And I was flustered. So there.

Comment

Working...
                                X