Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want to get an interlocking milky way gate and the original xena chakram. it makes an infinity symbol. because as is patently obvious, i am a geek to the power of infinity. i'm thinking that i'll place it around my ankle so that the interlocking portions are on the front and back of my shin with the base of the gate/chakram under my ankles.

i always second the opinions that whatever design you pick -- it should be something that you like. what other people think doesn't matter -- just be realistic about your working environment.

created by the talented Achaja

Comment

I've had mine for a few months now, I started a thread ages ago but its been eons since i was last here, anywho, I'm thinking about getting an F-302 underneath it, then the rest of the glyphs down my arm...

Excuse the crappy quality of the picture
      Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
      MSN: [email protected]
      feel free to add me on either

Comment

Wow--every tattoo I've seen on here so far is awesome! Very cool stuff, way to show you're a fan forever, ne?

~Threshie <3
        Click here to visit my DeviantArt gallery for Wraith fanart!

~

Fan of SG-1, Atlantis, AND the original SG movie! Why pick just one?

Comment

Hell yeah, Gaters all the way lol

I might get that written in Ancient now thinking about it. I can never remember is ancient written downwards or accross?
          Mrs Tapping

Comment

I thought about getting a small "earth symbol" at the base of my thumb or something. I have yet to see anybody fuse a permanent golden symbol like Teal'c's to their forehead.... Oh where are all the die-hard fans?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
            MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

Originally posted by Stuey1221 View Post
              Hell yeah, Gaters all the way lol

I might get that written in Ancient now thinking about it. I can never remember is ancient written downwards or accross?
              I'm pretty sure it goes across
              sigpic
              Sig Created by Lovley Lahela!

Comment

It goes across.
                It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
                --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Thanks people
                  Mrs Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
                    That's really cool KFShimmy.
                    But why not the seventh chevron?
                    When you're dialing earth, the last symbol is the point of origin. So the earth symbol is never included when you're dialing home. Right?

Comment

Originally posted by KFShimmy View Post
                      When you're dialing earth, the last symbol is the point of origin. So the earth symbol is never included when you're dialing home. Right?

Yeah thats right, If you look at my tattoo ive got the earth address and the earth point of origin
                      Mrs Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Stuey1221 View Post
                        Yeah thats right, If you look at my tattoo ive got the earth address and the earth point of origin
                        Well, that's why I didn't include it in the address. It wouldn't be a legit address if I had! I might get the earth symbol somewhere off to the side eventually, like the bottom corner of hand?

Your tat is badass. I do like the big symbol in the middle. And our glyphs match up, and are turned the same way! Sweet.

Comment

I'd love a Apophis or Ba'al tattoo for my head. But then people might start looking at me as if I was an alien. lol
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KFShimmy View Post
                            Well, that's why I didn't include it in the address. It wouldn't be a legit address if I had! I might get the earth symbol somewhere off to the side eventually, like the bottom corner of hand?

Your tat is badass. I do like the big symbol in the middle. And our glyphs match up, and are turned the same way! Sweet.

Go for it, I'm thinking about getting all the glyphs on my forearm in different sizes and thickness'. I'm gonna pop into the tattooists I use and get him to design it for me if he can.

I'll keep you updated
                            Mrs Tapping

Comment

finally got my stargate tattoo done last week, so i thought id post some pictures on here, getting the color and shade put in next week

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...t/Image044.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...t/Image035.jpg
                              Last edited by Skydiver; 05 April 2009, 04:46 PM.

Comment

That is an awesome tattoo. I would do it if I wasn't afraid of needles and pain.

Comment

Working...
                                X