This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
    I think that's totally awsome. I wish I had the guts to do that...
    same really, and my parents would KILL me. My dad would hit me so hard i would be sent into last week (jk, jk)..............

sigpic
    Sig made by squirrely1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    *PM me if you clicked on that link*

Comment

That is actually awesome!!!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Amaunet for the sig!!!
      My First Gateworld News Item!

Comment

That is so cool! I really want to get a Stargate tatoo of one of the Ancients symbol's or something on the top left of my shoulder blade. Very cool dude! Did it hurt or anything? I heard around the neck area it tends to be more painful.. I could be wrong

Comment

I don't think I'll ever get a tattoo, I'll just stick with the SG-1 calendar I bought.
          Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

your tattoo is very cool! I wonder if anyone has ever had one of the system lord symbols tattooed on their forehead... it would take some guts!
            "You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees & the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should... With all its sham,drudgery & broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world." - Baltimore, 1692

Comment

im getting a stargate tattoo on my arm in a weeks time lol its a bit sad but cant wait
              Captain Simms

Comment

if thats not love of stargate.. nothing is

love it

Comment

thats awesome, i know im not the only one out there! Ive got the earth symbol on my upper left shoulder.

Comment

Love the tattoos. Would love to get my first name done in Ancient
                    Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

lol someone male or female could get a tattoo of a stargate in a certain area of the body and it would take on a whole new meaning.

I don't know what's wrong with me, that was my first thought.

Oh! Oh! and you could actually call it an orifice like O'neill wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Opener View Post
                        So what would you consider an important address? Chulak obviously, but what about the address from Entity? Or the one from the first episode of Redemption? Orilla? Halla? Asuras? Sateda? Hebrida? The one for the entities that are damaged by radio waves?
                        My girlfriend and I are planning on getting Stargate tattoos... she really wants the address to Earth from Atlantis - does anyone know where to find it?

As for me, I've designed mine already. I'm gonna have Earth's six coordinate glyphs, split by a larger Point of Origin symbol Å (without the crossbar), in black and white, looking like they're embossed...
                        sigpic

Teal'c: Trust in me, O'Neill.
                        Col. O'Neill: What if I'm not O'Neill?
                        Teal'c: Then I was not talking to you.

Half of the Chevron 7.3 Honeymoon couple!!

Comment

I've got a stargate tattoo, similar to what it sounds like Blackbow's will look like:

It's the Tau'ri point of origin symbol, on my back, starting just far enough down to be hidden by the collar of a shirt. It's about 10" long and 8" wide.

Running vertically down, offset left-of-center and overlaid so they look like they're "in front," are the symbols for Earth's address. At least, the sequence I've most frequently seen listed as Earth's address... I think if you really go through and try to piece it together from the show, there're a couple different ones, but the most clearly shown and (I think) most often considered "accurate" is the address Sam dials on the antarctic DHD in "Solitudes."

Anyway, they're done in a dark blue/light blue gradient meant to look like the surface of the Stargate. I got it done at a shop in Scottsville, AZ, when a bunch of the guys I was on tour with decided to get tats. It came out really well.

I'll get a pic of it and post it here. Now, all I need to complete my planned tattoos are my Bad Wolf collage (Doctor Who), my IDIC (Star Trek), my Dragon (The Wheel of Time), and the difficult to describe one I designed myself, but that one doesn't go on until I get married. Which might be a while, 'cause I need to marry someone who wants to have it tattooed on them, too. What can I say, I don't like to wear rings...

And, you know, I have to not be legally barred from being married anymore... Stupid Prop 8...

Comment

So! I finally got both sides done on my back, so here is the result...

Sorry, about the pictures quality, but I think You guys are able to make it out...

Now, I´m just waiting for UNIVERSE to air, so I can get the final Adress...so if any of the people behind the series are watching?, I´m open for a little pre-air advertising...... ;-)
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hi there,

I just postet some pictures of my new Stargate tattoos in another thread, but I´ll give You the link here:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...66#post9730666

I´ve designed them my self and they symbolizes: The sign of Anubis, 2 x 1/2-Stargate w/glyphs (1 Pegasus-gate & 1 Milky Way-gate) and the adresses for Earth and for the first location of Atlantis!

Me like.....

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there,

I just postet some pictures of my new Stargate tattoos in another thread, but I´ll give You the link here:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...66#post9730666

I´ve designed them my self and they symbolizes: The sign of Anubis, 2 x 1/2-Stargate w/glyphs (1 Pegasus-gate & 1 Milky Way-gate) and the adresses for Earth and for the first location of Atlantis!

Me like.....

Comment

Working...
                                X