Shore Leave 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugarshaker
    OMG! I forgot all about the carpet. Some of the patterns in the salons were even worse. It was so bad it actually distracted from the discussion.
    vomitrocious

gackworthy
    If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
    proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
    Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJeep
      Shoud I call for reservations?????
      Not yet! We still need confirmation of SL Attendees next year.

My Shore Leave 29 Wish List:

David Hewlett
      Torri Higginson
      Rachel Luttrell
      Jason Mamoa
      Claudia Black
      Chris Judge
      and
      Amanda Tapping

Any combination of three of those would be great, but somehow I don't think it'll ever happen. So I'll settle for AT and someone else.

Comment

I finally got around to posting my pics on Photobucket. I only have pics from Sunday since my camera went wonky on Saturday. Here are a few.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

"I'm on stage right now. Call me back later. Say hi to Mom!" (or something like that )

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My other photos are here: http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g3...Shore%20Leave/

Cheers!
        I GoodSearch for the Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinsons Research
        Raise money for your favorite charity - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz

David Hewlett
          Torri Higginson
          Rachel Luttrell
          Jason Mamoa
          Claudia Black
          Chris Judge
          and
          Amanda Tapping

Any combination of three of those would be great, but somehow I don't think it'll ever happen. So I'll settle for AT and someone else.

You go, Girl!!! I posted my wish list on the Shore Leave 29 thread. It's ready for Kett to copy and call up these folks. Um, I added, um, Ba'al, to my list. No giggling! Hey, I can hear you!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
            You go, Girl!!! I posted my wish list on the Shore Leave 29 thread. It's ready for Kett to copy and call up these folks. Um, I added, um, Ba'al, to my list. No giggling! Hey, I can hear you!!!
            I'm not laughing - I'd love to see cliff simon at a con. He's going to be at Dragon Con in Atlanta sept. 1-4!!!! So is Rachel. EDIT:Oh, and Chris!
            If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
            proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
            Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Originally posted by nell
              LOL - juggling comes to mind
              My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                Yep. That and tribbles.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz

David Hewlett
                  Torri Higginson
                  Rachel Luttrell
                  Jason Mamoa
                  Claudia Black
                  Chris Judge
                  and
                  Amanda Tapping

What? No Joe? LOL (He's at the top of my list, being my 2nd favorite SG hunk as far as pure aesthetics are concerned. Obviously, #1 is already checked off. )

But I'm definitely interested in going again depending on the guest stars. I'm not going to be picky, only hope for a good selection of Stargate folks (or BSG). Considering how well our two lil' shows are thriving, I think the odds are in our favor. Some Atlantis faces next year would be particularly cool to me, though.

And nell, I'd be surprised if anybody laughed at your choice of Baal. Hehehe.... I could second that.

sugarshaker, I'm really loving your 'highlight' list, and the part about the two other panels you went to makes me regret that I couldn't make it to any more myself. Whenever I make it to my next con, I'll have to make a better effort to get to some of those.
                  "Someone duplicated the duplicators?"

~ Jack; Smoke and Mirrors

*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*

Amelia's Violin - a Jonas/ OC romance. Version 2.0. New, improved, and COMPLETE!!!

A Day in the life of Sparky:

...???... ......!!!.....[ ]..............!!!... .........

The End!!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                    Fly-by post!

I'm still alive.....and still on the road! Hope to be back home by late Wednesday. With any luck, I can spend most of Thursday on GW catching up! I won't put it all in here, because it's severely off-topic, but the remainder of our trip (post-Baltimore) has been a series of misadventures worthy of a National Lampoon Vacation movie!!! Yep, THAT BAD!

However, the part of the trip I spent with all of you was terrific! Can't wait to get home, fix some photos, look at some of yours and generally relive our great time!!!!!

From Danville, Kentucky (because there were no rooms in Lexington),

sg-1fanintn
                    I hope you and Doug are ok and make it home safely. Please let us know about your adventures when you get back! Be well!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                      If you look at the home page at the "Insiders" spoilers, Ba'al needs SG-1 help in gathering his Ba'als----clones!
                      sigpic

Comment

I just wanted to say that I had a fabulous time meeting all the GW'ers at Shore Leave. You are all a terrific bunch and made me feel very welcome. I hope you can all come back to Maryland next year for SL 29!. And no Skydiver, I will not make you eat steamed crabs again <g>.

AJ

Comment

lolol

the crabs were good. and if i hadn't have been so freaking slow we coulda hit the liquor store. few shots and i would have eaten about anything

course, had i not been so slow we also woulda had them hot
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hi Guys,

We are still on our roadtrip. All is going well so far; we've visited Washington, DC, Philadelphia, fought our way through NY traffic, and just checked into a hotel on the outskirts of Boston.

I've got to echo what many said before - GateWorlders rock, I had such a blast meeting you all and I am all for coming back next year.

Anyways, as soon as I get home next Monday, I will work on all my (hubby's) pictures and post everything on my webpage.

Hope everyone made it home safely. Miss you all, can't wait till next year!

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

I started my new job today, and it hasn't given me much time to edit my photos. I haven't even gotten a chance to read the new posts. Maybe I can get something done this weekend.
                              *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
                              Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Ummm... in case anyone's interested, Skydiver bought George and Ruby to the con, and since I brought Selmak, I posted a few pictures of that fateful meeting here.

http://www.selmak.org/pages/172/index.htm

(If you don't have a sense of humor, just don't click that link... trust me.)
                                sigpic

Selmak.Org ~ A website dedicated to a Snarky Symbiote & Her Boy Toys.
                                Sel's Memorial to Don Davis.

Comment

Working...
                                X