5:42; 14.1mbs; WMV Format
    Class!
    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G
      Class!
      Hehehe. Thanks

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

hey guys what do you do you use to make the music videos becaus eim trying to make one but i want use it from my DVDs.
        i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Originally posted by oragans
          hey guys what do you do you use to make the music videos becaus eim trying to make one but i want use it from my DVDs.
          I use DVD decrypter to decode my DVD's, XMPEG to clip them and Window's Movie Maker to construct the vids. I've heard it's not the best program, but I got it free and it works for me.

Comment

ok cheers?

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
              I use DVD decrypter to decode my DVD's, XMPEG to clip them and Window's Movie Maker to construct the vids. I've heard it's not the best program, but I got it free and it works for me.
              I use DVD decrypter too. I think it is one of the best, because it gives you so many options of what you can do and which programs you can use along with it to get the look you want on the clips.
              ~bri~

Comment

I made two Atlantis promos about two weeks ago. I usually don't do music vids but I couldn't resist.

Rodney and John
                http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2B...T2R13BZOB4A3OT

Rodney
                http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1L...P2SS4AVW421QQB

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
                Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

i like them i might try creating one - whenn i have th etime that is.

Comment

i like them - i might try creating one when i have the time that is.

Comment

My sister (queenselqet31) made a new vid. She's a member of the forum but she doesn't really post that much so I pimp her vids out for her lol.

Song: Microwaved by Pitchshifter
                      For the episodes The Siege Part 1, Siege Part 2, and Siege Part 3 - so beware of major spoilers.

http://www.angelfire.com/alt2/microw...icrowaved.html

It's different and cool! I love the editing and the matching of lyric to clip lol.

Comment

Originally posted by coolove
                        I made two Atlantis promos about two weeks ago. I usually don't do music vids but I couldn't resist.

Rodney and John
                        http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2B...T2R13BZOB4A3OT

Rodney
                        http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1L...P2SS4AVW421QQB
                        Both Great Videos they could both be used as general videos not just for the new Seasons!

Marty great video tell her i said so

my site now features the remastered versions of my videos
                        Here
                        Last edited by Stricken; 20 July 2005, 06:19 AM.

Comment

I told my sister, S.G.C. She says thanks!

But, I am here because I have made a Ford vid!

The idea originally started out as a Siege Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3 vid (something like my sister did) and after I got to about 2:50, I decided to just go back and make it all Ford because alot of the vid seemed to be Ford anyway. It fits more of Ford than it does the original idea... At least, that's what I think

Song: I'm Not Driving Anymore by Rob Dougan
                          Contains scenes from just about all of Season 1 and the episode Siege Part 3 - so be warned there are spoilers

http://www.angelfire.com/alt2/notdrivingford/ford.html

Comment

Great as always Marty

Did you look at my vids on the link in the post before yours
                            Last edited by Stricken; 20 July 2005, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                              Great as always Marty
                              Awww, thanks!

Comment

Hi, new to this section and I made an attempt at creating an M.V called,

"At Tribute that is Stargate Atlantis (Season 1)", and would like some people to tell me what they thought of it.

Click here

I personally think it looks alright, for a first go

Also, it's best viewed at half the size.
                                Last edited by LoveYouBaby; 20 July 2005, 01:36 PM.
                                Go SG-1! Go ATLANTIS!
                                WOOHOO!

<<Amanda Tapping's the only sweet hunny bunny for me>>

Comment

Working...
                                X