Stargate Fandom Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sirnonenath
    I'm a big fan of Sam/Daniel in fandom and so loved the video, especially the intro. Nice!
    Thank you very much I'm starting to get into Sam/Daniel

Rodney/Carson shipper

Finally after eight years Daniel gets possessed by a Goa'uld. Oh dear!

SG-1 Atlantis Charmed Harry Potter

Comment

This one you have to see, its funny believe it or not!!!!!

Go TO This site and scroll down to the 5th music video called A.T.L.A.N.T.I.S

Also i have made a few music videos but dont know how to uplod them onto the internet can anyone help?

Comment

I was kinda wondering. Would anyone like to make me a nice Martouf viddy? I'd love ya forever and ever?!

Luce xxx

Comment

Originally posted by lucylou
          I was kinda wondering. Would anyone like to make me a nice Martouf viddy? I'd love ya forever and ever?!

Luce xxx
          Have you got a song in mind?

Comment

Hmmm, I really dunno. Just somethin nice which fits the character. I'm tryin to think of songs but can't lol. I kinda like the song Dare You To Move by Switchfoot and I love Behind Blue Eyes by Limp Bizkit but I dunno...I'd just love a Martouf viddy. There aren't that many out there.

Luce xxx
            Last edited by lucylou; 18 June 2005, 03:06 PM. Reason: I'm stupid! Twice!

Comment

EDIT : If you want my videos at the moment the site is down so please either PM me or talk to me on MSN
              Last edited by Stricken; 21 June 2005, 10:33 AM. Reason: Adding a link

Comment

New two vids!!!

The first vid is a trailer about a future convention in Germany, "Wormhole X-Treme".

"Wormhole X-Treme - Trailer "

Music: "Athenas Call " by Robert Etoll & "Back Biter" by Pfeifer Broz
                Spoilers: No spoilers
                Size: 8.88 MB

And the other vid was for a UK convention about "Alias", Alias Rendezvous II. It was a intro vid for Victor Garber. Well, they asked me to make the vid. I don't know if they showed it at the end!!.

"Victor Garber - Presentation Vid"

Music: "They Come From Below " by Robert Etoll
                Spoilers: No spoilers
                Size: 3.70 MB

SNY ^__^

Comment

New Vid -

Warning, SPOILERS FOR SEASON 8!

Title: Haltet die Welt an (Stop the world from turning)
                  Editor: Christina (me) and Lena
                  Song: "Haltet die Welt an"
                  Artist: Glashaus
                  Length: 4:34
                  Pairing: none
                  Spoilers: Season 8
                  Summary: A tribute to two very special people

You can find it at www.stargate-dream-team.de .

The song is in German, but even if you don't understand the words, I think the pictures pretty much speak for themselves.

The translation of the chorus:

The world keeps on turning
                  I don't understand why it keeps turning
                  Doesn't it realize somebody's missing?
                  Stop the world
                  There's something missing
                  Stop the world
                  I want it to stand still

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
                  it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
                  It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
                  And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

Hey!

Ok, It's the last trailer I made for Children of the Gods Convention. This trailer is about a new convention next year. A big and fantastic convention in Germany. Battlestar Atlantia. A Con about two good series, Battlestar Galactica and Stargate - Atlantis. Don't miss this event!!! Check the site (http://www.wolfevents.de)!!!

"Battlestar Atlantia - Trailer"

Music: "Lamenting Steel " & "Furious Rush" by Robert Etoll
                    Spoilers: Atlantis & Battlestar Galactica
                    Size: 6.50 MB

SNY

Comment

Title: Let's Spend the Night
                      Artist: Taxiride
                      Edited by: me, Blue Banrigh
                      Pairing: Sheppard/Weir
                      Spoilers: Season 1
                      Length: 00:02:45
                      Size: 9.97
                      Format: *.wmv

New video (duh). I was a bit apprehensive about making this vid since most of the ship videos I've seen use pretty much the same clips again (something I'm guilty of for this vid). I'd thought I'd wait for season two get more clips but the vid bunny wouldn't leave me alone.

I went ahead anyways, but hopefully I chose enough different clips to make it a bit more interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by SNY
                        Hey!

Ok, It's the last trailer I made for Children of the Gods Convention. This trailer is about a new convention next year. A big and fantastic convention in Germany. Battlestar Atlantia. A Con about two good series, Battlestar Galactica and Stargate - Atlantis. Don't miss this event!!! Check the site (http://www.wolfevents.de)!!!
                        Are you going? I'd love to meet a fellow video artist!

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
                        it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
                        It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
                        And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

Question for folks: does anyone know of a good media player for mac (OS X) that plays .wmv files? I have a program called vlc but it's pretty crappy and very rarely actually works.

Comment

Originally posted by fair_nymph
                            Question for folks: does anyone know of a good media player for mac (OS X) that plays .wmv files? I have a program called vlc but it's pretty crappy and very rarely actually works.
                            There is a version of Windows Media Player specifically for the Macintosh which you can find here. I have had little trouble with it and it is free.

I would also recommend Flip4Mac which allows you to play WMV files in Quicktime player. It is a very nice program which can be found here but you have to buy it to use the full features.

Hope this helps.

Comment

I made a new Stargate Atlantis vid yesterday.

It's a Rodney McKay character vid to the song Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day

Download here

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                                Title: Let's Spend the Night
                                Artist: Taxiride
                                Edited by: me, Blue Banrigh
                                Pairing: Sheppard/Weir
                                Spoilers: Season 1
                                Length: 00:02:45
                                Size: 9.97
                                Format: *.wmv

New video (duh). I was a bit apprehensive about making this vid since most of the ship videos I've seen use pretty much the same clips again (something I'm guilty of for this vid). I'd thought I'd wait for season two get more clips but the vid bunny wouldn't leave me alone.

I went ahead anyways, but hopefully I chose enough different clips to make it a bit more interesting.
                                Your video is really good! I liked it It's normal that there are most of all the same clips... the trick is to find a good song an combine it with the clips.

Did anyone see the "She walks in beauty" clip (Weir/John) I think that is a perfect clip...I'm watching it nearly every day!

By the way, does anyone know, how I can make .avi Files into Pinnacle9 compatible Files?

Comment

Working...
                                X