Stargate Fandom Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shonac85
    My apologies, next time I will ask. Hopefully, i will soon get the Episode so won't have to use other peoples videos.

Can I just say howmuch I LOVE your videos!! They are absolutely amazing!!

Sorry!
    Yeah clip theft is bad. Really bad.

Don't do it.

Ask around if people have clips if you need them.

Come people are really nice and will help you out.

Just don't use from other peoples vids.

If someone has a clip that you want and you saw it in a vid, e-mail the person and ask very nicely if they could possibly send you to clip.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by shonac85
      My apologies, next time I will ask. Hopefully, i will soon get the Episode so won't have to use other peoples videos.

Can I just say howmuch I LOVE your videos!! They are absolutely amazing!!

Sorry!
      Ok, don't worry

If you need help with scenes, visit Kawoosh! SG-1 Vidmaker's Forum , the people there is fantastic and can help you in everything...

SNY
      Last edited by SNY; 08 May 2005, 10:06 AM.

Comment

New Music Video Release!

All I Ask Of You
        Phantom of the Opera Soundtrack

I really felt that I could do one last song since my Army Deployment was delayed due to a family emergency back in March, and I've just been struggling to find the right song until now. Well, anyway, enjoy.
        Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Andy867 - Very good video. That was one of my favorite songs on the movie soundtrack. Totally cool

Rodney/Carson shipper

Finally after eight years Daniel gets possessed by a Goa'uld. Oh dear!

SG-1 Atlantis Charmed Harry Potter

Comment

Title: Whatta Man
            Editor: DagonLiily *thats me*
            Song: "Whatta Man"
            Artist: Salt n Pepa
            Length: 5:09
            Pairings: Daniel/Sam, Daniel/Sarah (Osiris), and Daniel and Vala
            Spoilers: Lifeboat, a little Grace, Chimera, Affinity, Icon, Prometheus Unbound, a little bit of Moebius Part 2
            Summary:

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/starpot

Scroll down to Stargate SG1 - Whatta Man

Enjoy!

Rodney/Carson shipper

Finally after eight years Daniel gets possessed by a Goa'uld. Oh dear!

SG-1 Atlantis Charmed Harry Potter

Comment

SNY!!!! Where have you been?!? I've been tryin to contact you forever!

I wanted to get your imput on one of my vids so i sent it to your email(the one you put on your vids) but you never replied.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                Main focus on Pete, Jack, Martouf, Orlin and Joe. Has little snippets of McKay, Fifth, Felger... basically everybody who has looked twice at Carter.
                GREAT vid! There's also a little clip of Ba'al's hand.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                  Yeah clip theft is bad. Really bad.
                  Don't do it.
                  Ask around if people have clips if you need them.
                  Come people are really nice and will help you out.
                  Just don't use from other peoples vids.
                  If someone has a clip that you want and you saw it in a vid, e-mail the person and ask very nicely if they could possibly send you to clip.
                  Please don't get me wrong, but how can you "steal" a clip from a someone's music video that they've taken from a TV show? Haven't you already "stolen" the clip from MGM? Do you mean to say that when someone uses a clip, they've called "dibs" on it?

Wouldn't it be difficult for people to know if a clip has already been used, especially if they were new to vid making? I would hate to make a vid that I'm really proud of and have someone PM me and tell me I "stole" their clip when I've never even seen their vid. Video clips should not be zero-sum.
                  Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                    Please don't get me wrong, but how can you "steal" a clip from a someone's music video that they've taken from a TV show? Haven't you already "stolen" the clip from MGM? Do you mean to say that when someone uses a clip, they've called "dibs" on it?

Wouldn't it be difficult for people to know if a clip has already been used, especially if they were new to vid making? I would hate to make a vid that I'm really proud of and have someone PM me and tell me I "stole" their clip when I've never even seen their vid. Video clips should not be zero-sum.
                    The people who make the show own the show, I understand that.

I'm talking about taking a vid that you found on the internet and just using clips from that vid for your own vids. Effects, edits, and everything. Instead of getting a good source material (recording, ripping, downloading, wherever you get it from) they just grab it from someone else's vid.

People - like me - take alot of time to get the episodes to our computers and edit them together how we want them, add whatever effects, save them, and upload them for other people to see.

It really hurts when you see all that time go to waste when someone just goes and takes clips from your vid when you put that much effort into it.

Which is why alot of vidders put a little logo in the corner of their vid so it would be recognizable. I've been puting a crooked red MM in the corner of my vids as of late. My sister puts a crooked red QS.
                    Last edited by MartoufMarty; 18 May 2005, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted_Beckett
                      SNY!!!! Where have you been?!? I've been tryin to contact you forever!

I wanted to get your imput on one of my vids so i sent it to your email(the one you put on your vids) but you never replied.
                      Hey Beckett! Sorry but I didn't get any e-mail with a vid. Could you please send me it again here: [email protected]

Sorry I was occupied making a vid for a convention but now I'm all yours!

SNY

Comment

[excited geeky rant mode]Weeee, I just made a horrendous little vid in WMM!! Hahahaha!!! *ahem* Anyway, I'm having a time finding clips. I tried Torrentspy but I dunno, uploading a season takes forever. Maybe I should one ep at a time. Anyway, Soon as i get some DVD's and a video editing prog, I'm rockin and rollin baby!! [/excited geeky rant mode]
                        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                          [excited geeky rant mode]Weeee, I just made a horrendous little vid in WMM!! Hahahaha!!! *ahem* Anyway, I'm having a time finding clips. I tried Torrentspy but I dunno, uploading a season takes forever. Maybe I should one ep at a time. Anyway, Soon as i get some DVD's and a video editing prog, I'm rockin and rollin baby!! [/excited geeky rant mode]
                          You made a vid?

I wanna see!!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler

If you see a good scene in a vid and you want to use it in one of your vids, you cand do that. But don't get the scene from that vid. Get from internet or from the dvds. It's not fair when someone get whatever they want from one of your vids...

SNY

Comment

[QUOTE=SNY] Get from internet or from the dvds.[QUOTE]

Again, I'm sorry for using your clip. Once I get the clip properly, I will redo it!

I highlighted this sentence as I cannot use the internet to download the episodes as I will be thrown off the internet. I am using my university broadband, and if I download anything, they will throw me off it. Also, I don't have a program or the space on my computer to take them from the DVDs. I am sorry about this I truely am!!! As I said, as soon as i get the new clips I will replace them. I would usually agree with clip stealing, but I wanted to use that clip and couldn;t find them anywhere else. Again, I am really sorry!

I have a new video out too

Death Knell Episode video!

Please let me know what you think!

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                                You made a vid?

I wanna see!!
                                No, no, no, no, you don't wanna see this. My honor and respect will instantly be flushed down the toilet, KHHHHSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Naw, you don't want that.
                                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Working...
                                X