No announcement yet.

The Wallpaper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Janet F. has a funky nose, nothing bad, but yah, haha...
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
      The Janet F. has a funky nose, nothing bad, but yah, haha...
      That's the shadow what you meant I think it looks GREAT !!
      Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
        That's the shadow what you meant I think it looks GREAT !!
        Hehe, yah, i know I never said it looked bad though

Comment

Hi! New artwork!

A nice little artwork about Carter:

http://www.snyart.com/wllpps/carter_lost.jpg

And the wallpaper:

http://www.snyart.com/wllpps/carter_lost_wp.jpg

Enjoy!

SNY

Comment

All the pretty fanart in this thread inspired me to do a little "Photoshopping" of my own. Although I'm not entirely satisfied with the results, I thought I'd share here -- constructive criticism, please

Special thanks to Elwe Singollo (aka littlemigueljr) for help with locating screen caps.
            Last edited by Liebestraume; 17 October 2004, 01:11 PM. Reason: Fix broken link
            In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane. ~ Oscar Wilde

Comment

Wow! Those are great, Liebestraume! I especially like the "What If" art. It's beautiful. Can't wait to see more!

Comment

To Liebestraume

Originally posted by Liebestraume

Ummm, here. Not very good, needs more tweaking ...

What do you mean by not very good!!!huhhhhh

They are great each one has it's charm...the Sam( AND JACK) one is very angelic..great pic of her in the middle ...very idyllic too.

the black and white journey is a beautiful tribute to Daniel and Jack

the black and gold I believe is a collage for 2 heroes

and the last one is a pretty one of the team ..I like Sam in that collage ..She seems to always look good in all collages

carry on the good work Liebestraume

BRAVO I think it's great

Caty

Comment

Jolinarsam and Caty, thanks for the kind words. I am pretty new at this and still in the process of tweaking some of them. Your encouragement is very much appreciated.

Comment

All the pretty fanart in this thread inspired me to do a little "Photoshopping" of my own. Although I'm not entirely satisfied with the results, I thought I'd share here -- constructive criticism, please

Special thanks to Elwe Singollo (aka littlemigueljr) for help with locating screen caps.
                    I wanted to take a look at your wallpaper but your link goes to photobucket and I don't see your picture so perhaps you should post again the URL so that we all can admire your wallpaper
                    Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                      I wanted to take a look at your wallpaper but your link goes to photobucket and I don't see your picture so perhaps you should post again the URL so that we all can admire your wallpaper
                      He's right. Your link doesn't show us your walllpapers.Love to see it
                      your friendly neighbourhood

Spiderman

Comment

Oops, sorry! Did a bit tinkering and moved the pics in the process. They are now here. I'm in the process of learning and experimenting with different styles, so any tips, suggestions, or criticism will be very much appreciated.

Comment

Shiny Me loves them! One thing, though, too shiny isn't always good, but wait, maybe its just my screen Because i like to do shiny stuff, but yah, sometimes (or yes, maybe a lot of times) they look weird. (Referring to 2 of the pictures, not all of them)

Comment

Oops, sorry! Did a bit tinkering and moved the pics in the process. They are now here. I'm in the process of learning and experimenting with different styles, so any tips, suggestions, or criticism will be very much appreciated.
                            great,very cool especially the 'what if' with Carter but when you wrote what if,well the below part of 'what if' is kinda white NO look very nice,well done !! Mean it.Did you make it with photoshop?
                            Lord Zedd

Comment

Hey,

I've thought I could post my Sam & Jack FanArt here as well. A little self promotion never hurts, even if the Art is not always that good...lol! Anyway, if someone's bored enough you might want to check them out.

http://www.freepgs.com/pics/sj_fanart.htm

And Liebestraume... your art is great!! I love it! Looks very professional!

Steffi ~ A Shipper on Mission *weg*

Comment

Originally posted by Send Pete to Edora
                                Hey,

I've thought I could post my Sam & Jack FanArt here as well. A little self promotion never hurts, even if the Art is not always that good...lol! Anyway, if someone's bored enough you might want to check them out.

http://www.freepgs.com/pics/sj_fanart.htm

And Liebestraume... your art is great!! I love it! Looks very professional!

Steffi ~ A Shipper on Mission *weg*

I love your FanArt page Steffi ..absolutely fabulous ..you are very talented in the pic manip

Can't wait for your new ones ..specially the hammock and the bathtub

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X