The Wallpaper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Send Pete to Edora
    And Liebestraume... your art is great!! I love it! Looks very professional!
    I'm only a novice, but thanks for the compliment. Like Caty said, you are very talented in the manip department (and some of the stuff is hawt) . The stock photo you used in "Phenomenal Kisses" is, well, phenomenal .

Originally posted by _Anubis
    great,very cool especially the 'what if' with Carter but when you wrote what if,well the below part of 'what if' is kinda white NO look very nice,well done !! Mean it.Did you make it with photoshop?
    Yes, I used Photoshop. A very good software, but there seems to be too many functionalities for me to learn I was trying to used all original quotes from the show, so "what if" was supposed to be followed by "things had been different." But you are right, it was too faint.

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
    One thing, though, too shiny isn't always good, ...
    Yeah, looks like I got carried away by the "Diffuse Glow" effect and took out too much details from the pic . Thanks for pointing that out.
    In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane. ~ Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by Liebestraume

I'm only a novice, but thanks for the compliment. Like Caty said, you are very talented in the manip department (and some of the stuff is hawt) . The stock photo you used in "Phenomenal Kisses" is, well, phenomenal .
      Thank you! But believe me, I'm new to this as well. Well, maybe not *that* new to my Artwork but still quite new for the manips. And you definitely can see that in some of them. So all we can do is exercise with it. But you really do a great job and if you have fun doing it, please continue! I'd love to see more!!

Steffi ~ A Shipper on Mission *weg*

Comment

Hmm... Maybe i'm gonna go off and attempt to make Daniel look blonde I'm gonna go try
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Heres a blonde Daniel that i'm going to make a wallpaper with (with of course my other 3 favorite characters/actors/actresses).

Comment

Here are some of mine:

The other ones can be found on one of my my sites http://www.wallpaperlinks.be
            Gilles
            http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
            Ben Browder interview
            Beau Bridges interview

Comment

Originally posted by Wallpaperman
              I like this one

Comment

I like this one
                I think I saw it on your site probably because it looks familair to me I like that one too !!
                your friendly neighbourhood

Spiderman

Comment

Originally posted by Liebestraume
                  Oops, sorry! Did a bit tinkering and moved the pics in the process. They are now here. I'm in the process of learning and experimenting with different styles, so any tips, suggestions, or criticism will be very much appreciated.
                  I looked at your wallpapers very nice work well done keep up the good work
                  your friendly neighbourhood

Spiderman

Comment

okay out of boredom and mostly procrastination...I made this wallpaper. I thought I'd share. Since my RL friends can't appreaciate my SG obessesion.

It's a Sam and Jack wallpaper...

forgot to credit the brushes to Thalssa...d'oh can't find the site...all i know its on abydos gate.
                    Last edited by Athenaktt; 27 October 2004, 11:39 PM.
                    ~Athena

Comment

Hello everyone. This is my first wallpaper, please give feedback, constructive criticism is welcome.
                      http://ourworld.cs.com/nthanki1/nile...+wallpaper.jpg

Comment

Other than from being blurry, it seems good Also, maybe you should add some other things, so that it'll cover the little transitions, such as softening/feathering from one picture to another that you merged together, but thats my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                          okay out of boredom and mostly procrastination...I made this wallpaper. I thought I'd share. Since my RL friends can't appreaciate my SG obessesion.

It's a Sam and Jack wallpaper...

forgot to credit the brushes to Thalssa...d'oh can't find the site...all i know its on abydos gate.
                          Very nice But one question, was the brushes you took the border on the wallpaper??

Comment

Very nice But one question, was the brushes you took the border on the wallpaper??
                            One of the brushes was the border and the background are brushes (Sam's eyes, Jack and Sam with eyes closed) are from Thalassa. If it wasn't for her Brushes...I don't think I could blend the pictures as nicely.

And thanks!
                            ~Athena

Comment

Heres a wallpaper i made, with no brushes, so its pretty basic crop here and there

http://img64.exs.cx/img64/2591/stargate-wallpaper1.jpg

Comment

Heres a wallpaper i made, with no brushes, so its pretty basic crop here and there

http://img64.exs.cx/img64/2591/stargate-wallpaper1.jpg
                                Interesting subjects! Very nice blending job, considering no brushes were involved.
                                In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane. ~ Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
                                X