• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Switch42
    PHOTO OPS ARE UP!!

WOO-HOOO!

Anyone receive their photos yet?
    "Fighting a war that appears unwinnable does not make one's cause less noble."
    - Master Bra'tac

Comment

No nothing from out here on the Plains. Sent an e-mail to Ed on 9/13/05.

M-m-m wonder what's up?
      sigpic
      Vancouver 2010
      Chicago 2010
      Chicago 2011
      Jack's CSM

Comment

I'm out here in California, quite a few hours north of where the pics come from.

And...........I've got nothing. It took a good two to three weeks last time I ordered photo ops. And besides, isn't the anticipation that makes the actual event that much more delicious?

Oh who am I kidding? I'm drumming my fingers on my desk and giving the evil eye to every USPS truck and postal worker that passes by and doesn't bring me anything!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Got my pictures

FYI: The Vancouver Convention GateWorld Badge is here!

Comment

Help! I never received an email pictures were up and can't find it on Creation's site - where do I look?

Comment

Originally posted by debskec
              Help! I never received an email pictures were up and can't find it on Creation's site - where do I look?
              They are here: http://www.creationent.com/SG06/index.htm

They don't send out e-mails for this. They just post an announcement on the front page of their site when they're up.

Comment

Great! Thank you!

Comment

*dancing around desk at work*

I got my pictures!!! I got my pictures!!!!!!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
                    *dancing around desk at work*

I got my pictures!!! I got my pictures!!!!!!

I got my pictures too! But not my CJ one which was a retake cause the darn thing was blurry the first time around. Argh! Someone out there doesn't want me to have a pic of just me and Chris *eyes husband* .

So off to e-mail Creation and find out what the frack happened....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                    Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                      I got my pictures too! But not my CJ one which was a retake cause the darn thing was blurry the first time around. Argh! Someone out there doesn't want me to have a pic of just me and Chris *eyes husband* .

Are you sure it wasn't in there? I originally thought I only got one of my pictures but one was behind the other in the same plastic envelope. -Just checking

FYI: The Vancouver Convention GateWorld Badge is here!

Comment

Got my pics, too!! Yay!! Of course I look like a total dork in the one with Chris and Michael. Oh, well. I never take pictures well. But, yay!!

And mine were all in one package, too. I did that last year and thought I didn't get the one with Chris and it was in the same package as Michael's. I was just so excited I didn't notice! Hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cadette
                          Are you sure it wasn't in there? I originally thought I only got one of my pictures but one was behind the other in the same plastic envelope. -Just checking
                          Nope to both of you, I looked thoroughly. I got four photo ops and only recieved three photos. So nope I doublechecked too to make sure it wasn't just sitting behind another one. But thanks for checking.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                          Photobucket

Comment

Got my pics, though I have received no response to my request for the jpeg images.

After getting the photos, I wish I had the original image file that much more, since my photo with Shanks and Judge has obviously been cropped! This can be evidenced by comparing it to the thumbnail as seen on the Creation site.

"Fighting a war that appears unwinnable does not make one's cause less noble."
                            - Master Bra'tac

Comment

I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I noticed that with the CJ pictures there are duplicate numbers. Page 1 numbering starts with img-3364 and Page 2 numbering starts with img-3364. So it might be they don't know which picture to send, unless you give them a more detailed description.

SueS

Comment

Working...
                              X